Old 01-18-2018, 11:57 PM   #136
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
We're talking modern history - Islamic terrorism has caused way more deaths than Christianity over the last half century for sure. Christians have evolved more than Muslims - to embrace tolerance, respect and secularly reasoned morality. The Pope is a good testament to this.

Where is the Muslim Pope (or Supreme Caliph) and what is he saying? Besides kill kill kill!!!

christards - evolved?

christards are the thickest twats that I've ever come across. They are dumb shits - just like you. You weirdo fuck.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 12:18 AM   #137
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
We're talking modern history - Islamic terrorism has caused way more deaths than Christianity over the last half century for sure. Christians have evolved more than Muslims - to embrace tolerance, respect and secularly reasoned morality. The Pope is a good testament to this.

Where is the Muslim Pope (or Supreme Caliph) and what is he saying? Besides kill kill kill!!!
I'm going into the local town today to kick the royal shit (metaphorically speaking) out of any christards that are polluting the atmosphere with their shyte today.

I'll be sure to let you know how I get on, you stupid little toss pot.

Old 01-19-2018, 01:10 AM   #138
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

Why just talk modern history - dip shit? Oh, I see. Because it's convenient not to mention just how many millions of people you christards murdered, raped, pillaged, tortured and enslaved. Not bad for a religion that's supposedly about peace, love, understanding and acceptance.

And you are an example of an evolved christard?

That means that christards have evolved into twats of the first water.

To be fair, that would be about right.

Weirdo.

Old 01-19-2018, 06:46 AM   #139
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
I have a guess.

I've noticed on this Atheist forum that every single Atheist appears to be a social democrat. They all hate trump, love Berny.

The social left is politically aligned with minorities (people of color, and Islam is the religion of color). So when the "right" expresses what the left would call Islamophobia - the left is inclined to support Islam. Its all about an attempt to be inclusive of minorities, it ironically has little to do with religion.

Just my opinion.

Social experiment, Davin (who I know is a far left on the political spectrum,) but also a vigorous absolute defender of Atheism - what's your opinion about our brother Muslim Americans???

I predict Davin will have trouble attacking Islam - that it is evil and should be driven from our lands, Davin would then have to support Trump (the travel ban) and that just wouldn't happen. Ha Ha Ha
android is the perfect example of intelligence being unable to cross the Atheist-christard inter-species gap. android seems completely oblivious to the fact that intelligence even exists Tien.

Old 01-19-2018, 07:59 AM   #140
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Are you fore bringing in more Muslims then?
I can see the biased ways your weak mind works from these shitty questions. If you had any reading comprehension skills, you'd already know what my answers would be because I've already answered these questions. I'm not for Muslims or Christains coming in into the country. I don't care if Muslims want to come in any more than if Christains do.

"Christains" is not a typo, they are are stains on society.

If the country were so great, then letting people in should be no problem. they'd see how great everything is, if not, then their kids will. And then they'll be with us. Xenophobia is for weak and frail people.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 09:15 AM   #141
The Judge
Obsessed Member

The last few posts by Andrew have shown two glaring things:

1.) He has the most basic and uninformed grasp of religion and ethnicity and is equating the two which is why he’s a Trumper.

2.) He appears to be trying really hard to sound clever by attempting to shit-stir by conflating “leftism” in general (which has had its own internal problems that I think ghoulslime was alluding to a few posts back) and a perceived conflict within atheism vis-*-vis Trump.

You can just see him now feeling so smug thinking that he’s hit upon some heretofore unknown source of controversy or hypocrisy in the atheist community by imagining that we must all concede that we support Trump just because he’s anti-muslim.

This is symptomatic of his gross oversimplification of pretty much every single fucking issue he’s raised or commented on. In his world, it seems that things are simply dichotomous with no grey in between: Left / Right…Good / Bad…Republican / Democrat. ALL of these are forced dichotomies that reflect little of the real world except for the extremes. In reality, things are a lot more complex and nuanced than that (I think this is the 4th or 5th time I’ve had to point this out to you now, Andy…I can only hope you’ll get the message soon).

What he just does not get is that it is possible to be anti-muslim AND anti-Trump for many different reasons but in his little mind he has made the logical fallacy that if you are anti-jislam then you simply have to be pro-Trump because he cannot conceive of there being any other way.

I almost did not even bother to dignify this naivete and simplistic attempt at sounding intelligent, but we have so few theists I felt compelled to say something. Beggars can’t be choosers.

It’d be more intellectually satisfying if you could try and up your game a bit Andy because you have just ended up looking like a try-hard ignoramus.

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.

Last edited by The Judge; 01-19-2018 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Typo / formatting
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 09:15 AM   #142
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Like I said , non straightforward reply.

Ghoully was right - Atheists do tend to support Islam (at least they shy away from attacking it).
We aren't xenophobes like you weirdo android. We are anti religtards - not racists.

The theory is that christards are about peace, love, understanding and acceptance. The reality is that they are xenophobic cunts, usually with the IQ of plants.

You have already shown that you are anti islamist and anti jewish. You have referred to me as a jew boy.

You, android, are a low-life, low IQ, illiterate little christard and somewhat typical of your ilk.

It's why I went into town today and kicked the metaphorical shyte out of 3 christards who were polluting the atmosphere with their christardology.

Last seen, they were hauling their sorry asses up the high street together with their cart full of religtardological shyte.

One had the audacity/stupidity to shout that he'd be coming back. I told the little tit that so would I and looked forward to our next encounter.

Old 01-19-2018, 09:32 AM   #143
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Andrew66 wrote:
Quote:
We're talking modern history - Islamic terrorism has caused way more deaths than Christianity over the last half century for sure.
American bombs caused more deaths than any other so called terrorism.

Quote:
Christians have evolved more than Muslims - to embrace tolerance, respect and secularly reasoned morality.
Yes, evolved into terrorists. Who created and armed ISIS?
Do tell us about the Gulf of Tonkin, The USS Liberty, Saddam's WMD's, The paradise Libya has become since Hillary laughed about murdering Gadhaffi, the Honduran Coup, Where the Haiti earthquake funds went.....

Quote:
christards are the thickest twats that I've ever come across. They are dumb shits - just like you.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:45 AM   #144
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post

It's why I went into town today and kicked the metaphorical shyte out of 3 christards who were polluting the atmosphere with their christardology.

Last seen, they were hauling their sorry asses up the high street together with their cart full of religtardological shyte.

One had the audacity/stupidity to shout that he'd be coming back. I told the little tit that so would I and looked forward to our next encounter.
Good for you hertz . Had a go at a few myself. Disturbing our shopping, how very dare they! .

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:50 AM   #145
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Andrew66 wrote:

Do tell us about the Gulf of Tonkin, The USS Liberty, Saddam's WMD's, The paradise Libya has become since Hillary laughed about murdering Gadhaffi, the Honduran Coup, Where the Haiti earthquake funds went.....

Who put a stop to discotheques in Baghdad?

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 04:39 PM   #146
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Say Andy Boy, since you agree with Trump on Global Warming, do tell us the Jeebus Cult explanation for this....

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...p-dead/550676/

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 01:50 PM   #147
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Why just talk modern history - dip shit? Oh, I see. Because it's convenient not to mention just how many millions of people you christards murdered, raped, pillaged, tortured and enslaved. Not bad for a religion that's supposedly about peace, love, understanding and acceptance.

And you are an example of an evolved christard?

That means that christards have evolved into twats of the first water.

To be fair, that would be about right.

Weirdo.
Like I said, Hertz, Davin - social leftist atheists, just won't attack the "brown" religion Islam. See how rather than attack Islam they instead attack the relatively "white" religion - Christianity

Ha Ha - its true.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 01:51 PM   #148
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Andrew66 wrote:

Like I said, not a bad word about Islam!!! Ha H a Ha
Old 01-28-2018, 02:24 PM   #149
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Say Andy Boy, since you agree with Trump on Global Warming, do tell us the Jeebus Cult explanation for this....

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...p-dead/550676/

I laugh when you Atheists (leftists usually) show your belief in Global Warming - when there is no actual proof for it (no proof over a long period of time that our recent global temperature rise is not a random fluctuation, and no proof that man made carbon emissions are causing the alleged effect) - but with religion you guys are all about proof.

Hypocrites!

I'm not saying there is no evidence for global warming (there is mechanistic evidence, green house effect etc., and a recent small spike in temperature coincident with CO2 emissions) and we should therefore be monitoring this and even consider policy to thwart it (just in case it is true) - but usually you Atheists don't accept "mechanistic evidence" or "temporal consistency type evidence , at least you don't when looking at God hypothesis - in fact you mock this type of evidence.

So much stupidity on this site.
Old 01-28-2018, 09:36 PM   #150
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Yes I agree, so much stupidity on this site. When are you going to go away.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote