Old 01-21-2018, 09:09 AM   #2941
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
DSM-V criteria. And you, do you have a criteria for alcoholics/druggies?

jerrypong

Do you save fallen women?

If so, android would like you to save him a couple for Friday night.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 10:30 AM   #2942
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Reenactment of the supposed crucifixion

Quote:
Hertzy,

You need to read the description of the Raving Atheist Forum on the Internet that helps outstanding theists like myself and Andrew to find the site and bring you knowledge that you, especially need.

JJ
Hey jerrypong

I don't know if you have been told, but the Raving Atheists, this year, will be reenacting the supposed crucifixion over the easter period.

We'd like you to play jebus, android to play the part of the penitent thief and egor to play the other person crucified the day that pretend jebus was supposedly crucified.

We'd like it to be as realistic as possible so we'll be using real nails. That way, the blood will be real as will be your screams of pain.

It will be interesting to see if your oh so precious lard will take pity and save your sorry asses.

We'll not be providing pain killers as this will reduce the realism and the blood-flow.

All proceeds will be in aid of all the people that have been wronged by the christard church which, I'm sure you'll agree, is a worthy cause.

Old 01-21-2018, 01:50 PM   #2943
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Prove you're not a child molestor or we'll turn you in to the authorities!

Then why are you doing it, genius?

I only post back to Hertzy now when I believe he has something of value to discuss because I realized is he a raving madman.

I posted my new change in policy in posting to Hertzy in a previous post. Pay attention.

I don't respond to idiotic comments.

Regards,

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 01:58 PM   #2944
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

[quote=Smellyoldgit;690382]Bullshit.
The correct response is "I don't believe you - prove it you cunt"[/QUOTEB

Why is it not the responsibility of the atheist "whine bitch and moan" club asserting there is no God to prove their point?

I don't give a damn enough to prove it to you. Do your own research on the subject.

I came here to learn about atheism, not prove to you there is a God.
As I said before I don't give a shit enough to do so and if you reject God then so be it

Your eternal life is your own problem not mine when you openly reject and mock the existence of God using immature teenage words suck as "cunt."

Gee, that takes a lot of thought. A elementary school kid with hardly any education can use the language you use.

It makes you guys who do this look like the fools you are.

JJ
Old 01-21-2018, 02:29 PM   #2945
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

[quote=JerryJohn;690427]
Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Bullshit.

Why is it not the responsibility of the atheist "whine bitch and moan" club asserting there is no God to prove their point?

I don't give a damn enough to prove it to you. Do your own research on the subject.

As I said before I don't give a shit enough to do so and if you reject God then so be it

Your eternal life is your own problem not mine when you openly reject and mock the existence of God using immature teenage words suck as "cunt."

Gee, that takes a lot of thought. A elementary school kid with hardly any education can use the language you use.

JJ
jerrypong

You believe that a sky wizard created the universe and that a ghost raped a woman who had a baby and still remained a virgin - and you call us fools?

Have you even thought about the bollocks that you believe?

Do you realise what idiots people think you are for believing in such nonsense?

Do you realise how much damage you have inflicted on society and how much you continue to inflict?

I have tried to reason with you fools for a long time. However, christards have a low IQ and your brainwashing appears to be complete.

There is no reasoning with christards. You will believe regardless of any logic to the contrary.

Therefore, don't complain when people treat you the way they do. You do not deserve to be treated otherwise. You are the scourge of mankind and will be treated accordingly, especially by me.

Oh, and fuck you.

Old 01-21-2018, 02:33 PM   #2946
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:

I posted my new change in policy in posting to Hertzy in a previous post. Pay attention.

Regards,

JJ
You just did you fuckin' idiot. You just did. Pay attention to your own posts - fool.

Ooo, we have a change in policy, do we?

How pretentious.

Who the fuck do you think you are?

Old 01-21-2018, 03:10 PM   #2947
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I only post back to Hertzy now when I believe he has something of value to discuss because I realized is he a raving madman.

Regards,

JJ
jerrypong

I'll take your post as a refusal to play jebus in our reenactment of the crucifixion.

Pity.

So you aren't willing to pay for all the damage done to society by you christards.

Why am I not surprised.

Old 01-21-2018, 03:45 PM   #2948
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You get off your dead ass and PROVE TO ME that God does not exist. It's not our "duty" to prove to you there is a God. If you don't believe it I don't give a rat's ass.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence so yes, the burden is on the one who believes fantastical things to prove those claims.

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 03:47 PM   #2949
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I came here to learn about atheism...
I'm going to try and rescue this thread a little here.
JJ what do you want to learn about atheism?

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 06:22 PM   #2950
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
You conceded the debate because any rational person knows one cannot prove the non-existence of something - absence of evidence is not evidence for absence (Critical thinking 101 - please please take some courses).

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 02:33 AM   #2951
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

[quote=JerryJohn;690427]
Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Bullshit.

JJ
jerrypong

You did not come here to learn about atheists, you fuckin' liar. You came here to mock and/or to convert. If you had come here to learn, you wouldn't have been restricted to this thread. Atheists are unlike christards. We believe in freedom of speech. You don't believe what we believe but we don't ban you - unlike christard forums which ban atheists. Learn that.

When I lived in the USA, a few years ago, virtually all around me believed in the lard and all the bollocks that surrounded he/she/it. That kind of an environment reinforces beliefs to the point where the stupidity of christardology becomes the norm. Not to believe is the exception. Fundies become commonplace.

Here in the UK, the reverse is true. Less than 15% of the population go to church. Fundies do exists but they are rare and are treated like village idiots.

In the town I live in, there are 7 churches. Four have been closed for years and been deconsecrated. One is now used by Buddhists. The other two are still used as churches but their respective congregations dwindle each year. Both churches scour the town for idiots that they can turn into new recruits but even that doesn't work. It won't be long before they too will close.

In spite of this decline, fundies are becoming more vocal and more active in our society in an attempt to infiltrate schools and public institutions in order to swell their declining numbers. The twats even want creationism taught alongside evolution in schools ffs - as though it were equal. People like me try and stop their attempts. To cause people to believe in the unprovable is a nonsense.

Learn that you dumb fuck.

Old 01-22-2018, 03:40 AM   #2952
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Awe, shit man, I hate to disagree, but I have to - before jerrypong and the illiterate android does.

Flavius Josephus mentions jebus twice in his 20 volume epic, the Antiquities of the Jews. It was written in 93 - 94 AD.

In volume 18, Josephus mentions a wise man called jebus in one paragraph. However, even christard scholars concede that it is a forgery, at least in part, which was carried out, probably, by 4th century christards. The style is out of character with that of Josephus and the content is inconsistent with the previous and following paragraphs. One also has to ask why did christardologists need to forge an entry in the book in the 4th century.

In volume 20, Josphus again mentions someone called jebus. However, jebus was a very common name 2,000 years ago in Judea and, in the book, Josephus mentions 6 different jebuses and it is probable, from the context, that he is not talking about the biblical jebus.

One also has to point out that Josephus wasn't alive when jebus supposedly lived so, at best, he is a secondary witness.

The next mention of jebus outside of the babble was in AD 113 when Tacitus tells us that when jebus was crucified, "... there was a darkening and the earth moved". Again, Tacitus was not alive when jebus was born. Tacitus was probably a tertiary witness. Tacitus claims to have referenced an earlier document but copies no longer exist - if they ever did. We therefore cannot place much faith in the writings of Tacitus, especially as there were no known earthquakes at the time jebus was supposedly crucified.

So, whether Ehrman is correct is a moot point.

Old 01-22-2018, 09:11 AM   #2953
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

I wonder if all those Babble mentions of Jeebus are a hidden prophecy of Mexican farm workers in the USA?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 06:44 PM   #2954
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Awe, shit man, I hate to disagree, but I have to - before jerrypong and the illiterate android does.

Flavius Josephus mentions jebus twice in his 20 volume epic, the Antiquities of the Jews. It was written in 93 - 94 AD.

In volume 18, Josephus mentions a wise man called jebus in one paragraph. However, even christard scholars concede that it is a forgery, at least in part, which was carried out, probably, by 4th century christards. The style is out of character with that of Josephus and the content is inconsistent with the previous and following paragraphs. One also has to ask why did christardologists need to forge an entry in the book in the 4th century.

In volume 20, Josphus again mentions someone called jebus. However, jebus was a very common name 2,000 years ago in Judea and, in the book, Josephus mentions 6 different jebuses and it is probable, from the context, that he is not talking about the biblical jebus.

One also has to point out that Josephus wasn't alive when jebus supposedly lived so, at best, he is a secondary witness.

The next mention of jebus outside of the babble was in AD 113 when Tacitus tells us that when jebus was crucified, "... there was a darkening and the earth moved". Again, Tacitus was not alive when jebus was born. Tacitus was probably a tertiary witness. Tacitus claims to have referenced an earlier document but copies no longer exist - if they ever did. We therefore cannot place much faith in the writings of Tacitus, especially as there were no known earthquakes at the time jebus was supposedly crucified.

So, whether Ehrman is correct is a moot point.
Hertz, you you you... gasp... sound like a human here! Are you Bart Erhman??
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 07:59 PM   #2955
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The Judge wrote View Post
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence so yes, the burden is on the one who believes fantastical things to prove those claims.
I believe the extraordinary claim is there is no God. Which one is the extraordinary claim is in the eye of different people obviously.

JJ