Old 06-22-2008, 02:45 PM   #1
ProveIt
Obsessed Member

Holy fuck 'n shit.

You CANNOT unsee this!
The following video is extremely graphic. Do not watch if easily bothered by life and death.
Seriously, it's not bloody, but it is definitely not right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd9JpVxiz9E

Faith - or - Survival

?????

I was looking through Marque de Sade's profile (who appears to be missing). I found this on the webpage he has listed http://gods4suckers.net/

To pray is to verbalize that which some may have difficulty saying aloud in everyday life, in an effort to gain support or smarts from an outside source. I have no need for prayer. I am able to rationalize within my mind, and have no problem speaking it.
ProveIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 06:04 PM   #2
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

I don't know what is more disturbing. The video or the commenters defending what takes place therein.

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 06:11 PM   #3
ProveIt
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote View Post
I don't know what is more disturbing. The video or the commenters defending what takes place therein.
Right. I'm usually an advocate for tribes doing their thing... this really has me on the fence.

To pray is to verbalize that which some may have difficulty saying aloud in everyday life, in an effort to gain support or smarts from an outside source. I have no need for prayer. I am able to rationalize within my mind, and have no problem speaking it.
Old 06-22-2008, 08:34 PM   #4
nastassja

Fuck.
nastassja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 10:37 PM   #5
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Well, this is nothing compared to the Christ-psychosis infected conquistadors when they arrived in what is now Santo Domingo subjugated the natives took children of their mother's arms to see if their swords were sharp enough....or the Crusaders locking women and children in their synagogues burning them alive in Jerusalem, the City of nut. The problem is that there were no video cameras then. Out of sight out of mind...

Even recently these acts of Christian Nazi piety could be seen in film of their atrocities on children...there is one when the woman is separated from her child who then walks towards her and is kicked by the soldier pushing him away from her. That was to me MORE disturbing than this video for I knew what the fate of this mother & child would be...

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 04:00 PM   #6
Xans
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ProveIt wrote View Post
You CANNOT unsee this!
The following video is extremely graphic. Do not watch if easily bothered by life and death.
Seriously, it's not bloody, but it is definitely not right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd9JpVxiz9E

Faith - or - Survival

?????

I was looking through Marque de Sade's profile (who appears to be missing). I found this on the webpage he has listed http://gods4suckers.net/
It's a lot harder to abort when the children can scream isn't it? Where are the Christian missionaries when you need them. I would say atheist missionaries too but they don't exist.
Xans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 04:07 PM   #7
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Xans wrote View Post
I would say atheist missionaries too but they don't exist.
Of course they don't you fucktard. Atheists have no imaginary friends telling them to go and stick their noses into other pople's lives to save them from a place of unimaginable horror that the same imaginary friend created. Christian missionaries are cunts who deserve to be assraped and then boiled for lunch.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 05:51 PM   #8
DrunkMonkey
Alcoholic Primate

Quote:
Xans wrote View Post
It's a lot harder to abort when the children can scream isn't it?
Quote:
Abortion - The termination of a pregnancy at any time after implantation in the uterus and before viability (ability to survive outside the uterus) of the fetus. ...
Where do kids come in to that?

Douche.

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins
DrunkMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:17 PM   #9
ProveIt
Obsessed Member

Quote:
DrunkMonkey wrote View Post
Douche.
Seconded.

Old 06-23-2008, 08:06 PM   #10
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Xans wrote View Post
It's a lot harder to abort when the children can scream isn't it? Where are the Christian missionaries when you need them. I would say atheist missionaries too but they don't exist.
hey piece of shit retarded imbecile since you believe in Zombie Jesus WHY not volunteer to witness him to the natives in the Phillipines or Borneo, they'll have you for lunch you coward product of incest....nobody can be that stupid unless there is family interbreeding. Moron.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 08:33 PM   #11
Xans
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
Of course they don't you fucktard. Atheists have no imaginary friends telling them to go and stick their noses into other pople's lives to save them from a place of unimaginable horror that the same imaginary friend created. Christian missionaries are cunts who deserve to be assraped and then boiled for lunch.
Watch the video a few more times, you'll be subconsciously hoping some Christian missionaries had shown up.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:38 PM   #12
meg1448

Quote:
Xans wrote View Post
Oh spare us your whiny bullshit, you cunt.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:40 PM   #13
Xans
Obsessed Member

Quote:
DrunkMonkey wrote View Post
Where do kids come in to that?

Douche.
Kids come into that when you remove: "and before viability (ability to survive outside the uterus)" from your definition. "Viability" means nothing to me. What something "is" matters to me, not how physically weak or needy something is.

The children in that video aren't too "viable" packed in dirt are they? I'd hope you weren't pissed off when the one kid saved his friend/sibling. I'm like the kid in the video, who wants to save life. You're like the adults in the video getting pissed off at me.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:44 PM   #14
Altiego

Why don't you burn your bible and think for yourself eh?
Old 06-23-2008, 08:49 PM   #15
Xans
Obsessed Member

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
hey piece of shit retarded imbecile since you believe in Zombie Jesus WHY not volunteer to witness him to the natives in the Phillipines or Borneo, they'll have you for lunch you coward product of incest....nobody can be that stupid unless there is family interbreeding. Moron.
Start your posts with something other then "piece of shit retard imbecile" and I might consider you something other then a Christian bashing troll.