Old 02-25-2018, 09:14 PM   #3346
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Get fucked, you cum slurping slack-jawed bullshitting sorry waste of DNA.
Ahh, so sweet! I love you too Smelley.

By the way, do you still need me to pick you up on our way to church next Sunday? I thought we could all go for a picnic after, maybe play a little softball with the congregation after hot dogs?

God Bless.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 09:52 PM   #3347
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
And the freedom to be so!
God Bless America!!!!
God Bless America, my Home sweet Home.
Amen Andrew,
Smelly would love it here once he converts to Christianity. I can seem him at Church social events, where he could yell out things like "CUNT" perhaps he has Tourette Syndrome? If so the Church people will be so encouraging and supportive such as we are, Andrew.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 09:54 PM   #3348
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

By the way, do you still need me to pick you up on our way to church next Sunday? I thought we could all go for a picnic after, maybe play a little softball with the congregation after hot dogs?

God Bless.
Can I come with? I think meeting Smelly would be, um, well, interesting.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 10:26 AM   #3349
Simon Moon

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
It doesn't matter. The majority here are Christians. That's how I like it, Simon Says.

I don't give a rat's ass about the rest.

JJ
Yeah, and the majority of the US population is female. Does that mean we live in a female nation?

The majority are white (at least for another 10 years). Does that make the US a white nation?

Your ignorance, and Andrew's, knows no bounds.

See, when I first started posting hear again a few weeks ago, I was willing to give you and Andrew the benefit of the doubt. I thought maybe your ignorance improved a bit in the last year or so. Obviously, I was wrong.

Now I see why so many other atheists here don't even respond to you any more, and just insult you. I thought they were just being dicks, but now I am seeing that they are justified.

Your ignorance is a correctable condition. Sad that you don't want to do anything about it.
Simon Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 10:40 AM   #3350
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Simon Moon wrote View Post
Now I see why so many other atheists here don't even respond to you any more, and just insult you. I thought they were just being dicks, but now I am seeing that they are justified.
It didn't take much interaction with all the god-whallopers on this forum to realise they are lost causes and debate is futile. Being a dick comes in useful most of the time!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 12:45 PM   #3351
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
It doesn't matter. The majority here are Christians. That's how I like it, Simon Says.
It doesn't matter whether or how you like it because fortunately your own constitution prevents people like you from making the rest of the "free" population of the USA "get out" jus' cuz they ain't cristchun.

Quote:
I don't give a rat's ass about the rest.
Not a very christian sentiment for one who calls himself a follower of a teacher who loved his neighbour.

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 01:02 PM   #3352
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The Judge wrote View Post
Not a very christian sentiment for one who calls himself a follower of a teacher who loved his neighbour.
They are Christian in name only.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 01:44 PM   #3353
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Can I come with? I think meeting Smelly would be, um, well, interesting.

JJ
Of course!!!

Hopefully, Smelly will honor us with a bible reading - perhaps something poetic from the book of John.

The "cunt" thing that Smelly blurts out (sometimes when he in the pews during service) is likely his terrets. Hopefully he doesn't have a demon! We at the congregation try not to notice and we are very supportive and don't wish to hurt Smelly's feelings (he is actually very sensitive).
Old 02-26-2018, 06:04 PM   #3354
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

God Bless.
Smelly, I think this is code talk in christian circles for I want to suck your dick and fondle your balls, be careful or at least make him pay for the privilege like everyone else.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii

Last edited by Kinich Ahau; 02-26-2018 at 06:22 PM.
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 06:45 PM   #3355
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Jayzus fuck - the thought of 10 minutes near a glory hole with either of these warped cunts makes being burned alive at the stake seem most desirable. No amount of cash could convince me an eternity with such fuckheads is anything but punishment!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 06:45 PM   #3356
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Yeah, and the majority of the US population is female. Does that mean we live in a female nation?
With the "Me Too" movement in vogue at present, yep pretty much.

Quote:
The majority are white (at least for another 10 years). Does that make the US a white nation?
Lets see, who got elected President this last time around - oh yah Donald Trump. Nuff said.

Your ignorance, Simon knows no bounds. Think before posting please.

JJ 1, Simon 0.
Old 02-26-2018, 06:48 PM   #3357
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Jayzus fuck - the thought of 10 minutes near a glory hole with either of these warped cunts makes being burned alive at the stake seem most desirable. No amount of cash could convince me an eternity with such fuckheads is anything but punishment!
Oh Smelly, such flattery - your too much.

By the way, you left your Bible by accident over at my house at the last reading. I will bring it to you at Church this Sunday. Looking forward to the softball, hot dogs and fun after the service. Maybe JJ will come to join us!

God bless you brother
Old 02-26-2018, 06:49 PM   #3358
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
I want to suck your dick and fondle your balls
Oh my.
Old 02-26-2018, 06:56 PM   #3359
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
God Bless America, my Home sweet Home.
Amen Andrew,
Smelly would love it here once he converts to Christianity. I can seem him at Church social events, where he could yell out things like "CUNT" perhaps he has Tourette Syndrome? If so the Church people will be so encouraging and supportive such as we are, Andrew.

JJ
It's quite clear to anyone who knows this thread that you use the word ten times more than anyone else. I suspect you get a little thrill and a tiny little jolt in your pants every time you type the word.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 07:13 PM   #3360
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Smelly, I think this is code talk in christian circles for I want to suck your dick and fondle your balls, be careful or at least make him pay for the privilege like everyone else.
Actually this was clever.. well done KA.

Ha Ha