Old 07-29-2020, 03:14 PM   #226
PiggyPug
New Member!

Quote:
Siegheil1488 wrote View Post
you didnt deny being a liberal.

You cannot be a liberal atheist. And if you say you are, challenge one of my sayings.
I am a Liberal Atheist, Right wing, Agnostic, Christian boy girl with tiny peanuts and massive tits.

Fancy a date?
PiggyPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 04:20 PM   #227
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
PiggyPug wrote View Post
I am a Liberal Atheist, Right wing, Agnostic, Christian boy girl with tiny peanuts and massive tits.

Fancy a date?

I'm quite sad our pea-brained nazi is no longer around to take up the challenge!
Greetings Piggy.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 06:02 PM   #228
PiggyPug
New Member!

Greetings to you Smellyoldgit Its a shame the Narzipan is no longer around he would have loved my peanuts.
Old 07-31-2020, 04:20 PM   #229
AtomJack

That's quite the pedigree, PiggyPug! Welcome...back? I see you registered a long time ago.
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 03:49 PM   #230
PiggyPug
New Member!

Quote:
AtomJack wrote View Post
That's quite the pedigree, PiggyPug! Welcome...back? I see you registered a long time ago.
Thank you, i had an account with an email address that got lost way before that. Cant remember what username i used. Made another then just lurked a bit.

My Sister recently has gone full retarded ~ Christian fucknut and tried recruiting me to her cult.

Its revived my need to come back on here and vent a little.. And just read some debates to feel normal. Sad that none of them stick around. But nice to read.
Old 10-03-2020, 07:51 PM   #231
DyingStrong

Feminine men, guys that wear girl pants, drug addicts, Gays, Hippies, Peace lovers, acceptance atheists, are all idiotic. It’s very against nature. Want to know why? Because just the knowing of someone liking to stick their penis in men’s assholes is wrong. We have to reproduce and have pleasure sex with the opposite gender and that is how it’s meant to be. Being gay is a mental defect and AIDS is helping rid these scumbags from our presence. They don’t do anything positive, and don’t tell me population control is. They can’t tell if the world is overpopulated in their mother’s wombs. It can’t be registered. It is a mental illness and they need to be purged from the world. It is just sick and disgusting and against evolution. This acceptance shit has got to stop.

You posted this hateful words 12 years ago. Hopefully you have matured and realized how wrong you were. Otherwise, I feel sorry for you and the ones around you.
DyingStrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 05:30 PM   #232
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
DyingStrong wrote View Post
You posted this hateful words 12 years ago. Hopefully you have matured and realized how wrong you were. Otherwise, I feel sorry for you and the ones around you.
Fear ye not - the Nazi pea-brain has been long gone.
He did call in to try and get his juvenile shite removed, but that's not how the interweb works!

........ are you still zooming round on that ol' bike of yours?
I still have some spectacular pedals planned, but the covid-laden world keeps me bunkered down and only dreaming of when things get better.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 08:38 AM   #233
DyingStrong

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Fear ye not - the Nazi pea-brain has been long gone.
He did call in to try and get his juvenile shite removed, but that's not how the interweb works!

........ are you still zooming round on that ol' bike of yours?
I still have some spectacular pedals planned, but the covid-laden world keeps me bunkered down and only dreaming of when things get better.

hahaha certainly, not in the great RAF 'cause here we are not childish like in social media. In FB they would have canceled his account ip-so facto!

YES!, I am still pedaling my bikes around town, my friend! But I don't climb so much like I uses to. I am 58 now and I don't want to damage my muscles or joints.

Oh, how are you handling your cycling, indoors in the meantime? Spectacular pedals sound great, especially if you use Strava
Here i can go out in my bike but I go alone to a solitary road. The covid
has hit hard here too. Unfortunately lots of people are just like the orange-baby-ignnorant-president.
DyingStrong is offline   Reply With Quote