Old 03-17-2018, 11:52 AM   #3841
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Looks like a green bellend with horns.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 11:59 AM   #3842
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

You guys are simple pawns in my day to amuse me. You have nothing to say just the same ole' shit. I read for entertainment purposes and to see if by chance you might post some new material.

As of late, that hasn't happened.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 12:11 PM   #3843
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
You guys are simple pawns in my day to amuse me. You have nothing to say just the same ole' shit. I read for entertainment purposes and to see if by chance you might post some new material.

As of late, that hasn't happened.

JJ
There's a fuckin' echo in here!

I said this about you, months ago, you useless senile old twat. Go check if you don't believe me. You really should go see a doctor about that memory of yours. Oh, and don't forget. It's christard day tomorrow. Make sure that the pillock in the pulpit feeds you lots of shit. We need you full of shit next week. Let's face it, this week you have been useless.

Old 03-17-2018, 12:17 PM   #3844
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You guys are simple pawns in my day to amuse me.
Do you think about us and get yourself off? Is that it? Is that why you come here? I bet you do you dirty little cow. I bet you do! Typical two-faced christard.

Old 03-17-2018, 02:40 PM   #3845
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You guys are simple pawns in my day to amuse me.
We're all you've got. Just admit it.

Mary says, I gets golf carts & blow jobs & curtains & employ street peeps blah blah blah.

No Mary, we are your only contact with reality. It's not a nice thing to mock the afflicted, but religion needs to be challenged at every turn; even if it does come from the mind of the touched, as you admitted yourself..

You know , recognising the illness is a progressive step. I hesitate to say this, but I'm proud of you. Keep it up.

thank goodness he's on our side

Last edited by dogpet; 03-17-2018 at 03:03 PM.
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 03:12 PM   #3846
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Do you think about us and get yourself off? Is that it? Is that why you come here? I bet you do you dirty little cow. I bet you do! Typical christard.
Quit your whining, moaning and bitching club activites such as bitching about my posts, you don't like this or that, you're gonna make a list (I could care less) bitch and moan ad infitum, ad nausem.

Get a life and don't waste time reading my posts. I await some intelligent conversation but there is none for Judge is not currently posting and Simon wants proof, which mine is the Bible. The Bible proves itself but Simon thinks that is circular reasoning. I'm done posting to him for that reason.

There will never be enough proof and Andrew addresses that issue better so read and respond to his posts. You don't though da ya? You can't reply because it's out of your realm of knowledge.

Pathetic.

JJ
Old 03-17-2018, 03:15 PM   #3847
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
We're all you've got. Just admit it.

Mary says, I gets golf carts & blow jobs & curtains & employ street peeps blah blah blah.

No Mary, we are your only contact with reality. It's not a nice thing to mock the afflicted, but religion needs to be challenged at every turn; even if it does come from the mind of the touched, as you admitted yourself..

You know , recognising the illness is a progressive step. I hesitate to say this, but I'm proud of you. Keep it up.
blah blah blah, same ole same ole.

JJ
Old 03-17-2018, 03:17 PM   #3848
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
The Bible proves itself but Simon thinks that is circular reasoning. I'm done posting to him for that reason.
Comedy Gold - gotta go to FSTDT!!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 03:22 PM   #3849
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Do many cristains revere a book rather than the characters within? Nothing wrong with that I suppose.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 03:54 PM   #3850
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 04:38 PM   #3851
Simon Moon

Quote:
The Bible proves itself but Simon thinks that is circular reasoning. I'm done posting to him for that reason.
Wait. You are responding to other atheists here, and they also reject your (unsupported) claim that "the Bible proves itself".

I wish you'd offer a few examples of how the Bible proves itself. I've read it several times, when I was still a believer, and after.

Quote:
There will never be enough proof
Funny, Muslims say the same thing about their holy book/god. They even say it to Christians.

Quote:
Andrew addresses that issue better so read and respond to his posts. You don't though da ya? You can't reply because it's out of your realm of knowledge.
I have responded to almost every one of Andrew's posts. He is no more convincing than any other theist.

I've read many apologetics books by many of the 'best' authors, and I've been able to find flaws in every one of their claims.
Simon Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 06:43 PM   #3852
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Do many cristains revere a book rather than the characters within? Nothing wrong with that I suppose.
No, of course not; none that I know.
Old 03-17-2018, 07:48 PM   #3853
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Simon Moon wrote View Post
Wait. You are responding to other atheists here, and they also reject your (unsupported) claim that "the Bible proves itself".

I wish you'd offer a few examples of how the Bible proves itself. I've read it several times, when I was still a believer, and after.

Funny, Muslims say the same thing about their holy book/god. They even say it to Christians.

I have responded to almost every one of Andrew's posts. He is no more convincing than any other theist.

I've read many apologetics books by many of the 'best' authors, and I've been able to find flaws in every one of their claims.
You can do a google search on Bible verses that support the belief the Bible itself is the Word of God. You have probably heard them all before and found "flaws in their logic." Obviously you were convinced at some point it was true and of course you had doubts, researched and decided upon your own reserach that the belief in God/Jesus is a false conclusion and there is not a God. You wil believe this until someone/some book proves to you otherwise. That's not a rejection of the Bible but simple ignorance.

I do believe the Catholics, Orthodox, and Jehova's Witnesses do not believe that the Bible alone is sufficent. Catholics add the magisterium and tradition as well, and base much on early church "fathers" who the magisterium of course decided what belief and who was correct. You can google beliefs of the Orthodox which vary, and Jehova's witnesses who are brainwashed in my opinion. Mormons of course have the Book of Mormon which is hogwash.

Many Protestants do not believe the above denominations are
correct and some do not even consider these denominations Christian because they add to the Bible with man made traditions. Most Protestants reject the belief that tradition is necessary as the Bible alone is suffcient.

Therfore, since you are so well read, and was once a Christian yourself I have no delusions I alone will convince you. I'm sure no one likes to waste time thus I don't respond to you anymore unless there is something I might add to the conversation.

It's obvious the other atheists here read my posts regularly as they post their idiotic, sprinkled with stupid language, responses most every single time I post. Their minds are closed, and they outright reject and mock God which is problematic when it comes to their salvation. They apparently do not believe in Hell thus have no final accountability for their actions.

Atheists can kill, rape, steal, lie, cheat, etc and are not concerned about anything except making sure they don't get caught when breaking the law. Sad but true, thus the decaying of moral values in some parts of the World and even a small percentage here in the US.

Regards,

JJ
Old 03-17-2018, 11:52 PM   #3854
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Quit your whining, moaning and bitching club activites such as bitching about my posts, you don't like this or that, you're gonna make a list (I could care less) bitch and moan ad infitum, ad nausem.

Get a life and don't waste time reading my posts. I await some intelligent conversation but there is none for Judge is not currently posting and Simon wants proof, which mine is the Bible. The Bible proves itself but Simon thinks that is circular reasoning. I'm done posting to him for that reason.

There will never be enough proof and Andrew addresses that issue better so read and respond to his posts. You don't though da ya? You can't reply because it's out of your realm of knowledge.

Pathetic.

JJ
I talk dirty again, you respond again. Hmmmm. You really are a dirty bitch, aren't you. I'm female and I know you are. You're bloody gay!! That's it, isn't it. The reason you are on here is to get your jollies off. You're gay and a christard. You can't talk to other christards at your church because they wouldn't approve because they are two-faced cunts. In fact, they would expel and reject you. That's why you come on here. Well, well.

Circulus in probando, as we all know, is a logical fallacy and therefore invalid as a form of proof. The babble, as we also all know, does not prove itself as you laughingly state. In fact, it is so full of lies and illogical and fantastic claims, it disproves itself. The problem with christards, such as yourself, is that you were brainwashed from birth onwards and would never admit this.
You will believe in the babble and the lard, regardless. That, you senile old hag, is brainwashing. You are done posting to Simon because you can't hold your own in an argument with him. In fact, as a christard, you can't hold your own in an argument with anyone on this forum, and that includes my cat.

Intelligent conversation isn't that which agrees with the belief system that you hold, you dumb shit.

android is a stupid twat. Deep down, even you know this. I can't be bothered with him because he's just too dumb and frustrating. I rather think that he's a wind up merchant, rather than a christard. He's also a liar and weird. I have no wish to associate myself with that dumb twat.

Anyways, it's de lards day, make sure that the pillock in the pulpit fills you right to the top with that christard shit.

Old 03-18-2018, 12:08 AM   #3855
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You can do a google search on Bible verses that support the belief the Bible itself is the Word of God. You have probably heard them all before and found "flaws in their logic." Obviously you were convinced at some point it was true and of course you had doubts, researched and decided upon your own reserach that the belief in God/Jesus is a false conclusion and there is not a God. You wil believe this until someone/some book proves to you otherwise. That's not a rejection of the Bible but simple ignorance.

I do believe the Catholics, Orthodox, and Jehova's Witnesses do not believe that the Bible alone is sufficent. Catholics add the magisterium and tradition as well, and base much on early church "fathers" who the magisterium of course decided what belief and who was correct. You can google beliefs of the Orthodox which vary, and Jehova's witnesses who are brainwashed in my opinion. Mormons of course have the Book of Mormon which is hogwash.

Many Protestants do not believe the above denominations are
correct and some do not even consider these denominations Christian because they add to the Bible with man made traditions. Most Protestants reject the belief that tradition is necessary as the Bible alone is suffcient.

Therfore, since you are so well read, and was once a Christian yourself I have no delusions I alone will convince you. I'm sure no one likes to waste time thus I don't respond to you anymore unless there is something I might add to the conversation.

It's obvious the other atheists here read my posts regularly as they post their idiotic, sprinkled with stupid language, responses most every single time I post. Their minds are closed, and they outright reject and mock God which is problematic when it comes to their salvation. They apparently do not believe in Hell thus have no final accountability for their actions.

Atheists can kill, rape, steal, lie, cheat, etc and are not concerned about anything except making sure they don't get caught when breaking the law. Sad but true, thus the decaying of moral values in some parts of the World and even a small percentage here in the US.

Regards,

JJ
You state that you aren't posting to Simon again in your previous post, yet, here you are, in your very next post, posting to Simon. You really do need to go and see a doctor about that memory of yours, you senile old hag.