Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2007, 05:31 PM   #1
Evil_Mage_Ra
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
The title says it all, though some of this will be old news to many of you. The video's director, cdk007, has a lot of other really nice videos on evolution and ID.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:00 AM   #2
baconeatingatheistjew
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Good video.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:54 AM   #3
Sternwallow
I Live Here
 
Sternwallow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 23,211
Video well done. Will be understood only by people capable of thinking.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 02:10 PM   #4
RenaissanceMan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Well done except for the entirely pointless audio track. It was like being hit on the head with a 2 x 4 while trying to read.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 02:24 PM   #5
Livingstrong
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
RenaissanceMan wrote
Well done except for the entirely pointless audio track. It was like being hit on the head with a 2 x 4 while trying to read.
:lol::lol::lol:

I actually liked the rhythm of the track, it was kind of "contagious".

Awesome, great, outstanding video!

Too bad the stupid retard Creationists are not going to understand anything explained in that video.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 05:32 PM   #6
Sternwallow
I Live Here
 
Sternwallow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 23,211
Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote
Quote:
RenaissanceMan wrote
Well done except for the entirely pointless audio track. It was like being hit on the head with a 2 x 4 while trying to read.
:lol::lol::lol:

I actually liked the rhythm of the track, it was kind of "contagious".

Awesome, great, outstanding video!

Too bad the stupid retard Creationists are not going to understand anything explained in that video.
How could it be otherwise? The video was aimed at roughly 3rd grade level, much too deep.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:18 AM   #7
Hertzyscowicz
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Finland
Posts: 204
I personally like that image example in two of his other videos. The image thing in this one was hilarious, too.

"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish." ~Albert Einstein
Hertzyscowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 08:57 PM   #8
Evil_Mage_Ra
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Part II is up, by the way. This one's a bit more quanitative--it shows how evolution increases information in the sense that information theory defines "information".
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 01:01 AM   #9
Livingstrong
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Sternwallow wrote
Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote
Quote:
RenaissanceMan wrote
Well done except for the entirely pointless audio track. It was like being hit on the head with a 2 x 4 while trying to read.
:lol::lol::lol:

I actually liked the rhythm of the track, it was kind of "contagious".

Awesome, great, outstanding video!

Too bad the stupid retard Creationists are not going to understand anything explained in that video.
How could it be otherwise? The video was aimed at roughly 3rd grade level, much too deep.
:thumbsup:
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:09 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2000 - , Raving Atheists [dot] com frequency-supranational frequency-supranational