Old 10-10-2008, 01:59 PM   #1
FoC

Hello everyone.

Hello everyone.
My name is william. I am a believer and follower of Jesus Christ.
I found the forum yesterday in a google search trying to do some research for a study.

Im not here to proselytize, convert or molest you.
I would like to toss in some thoughts here and there to clear up any confusion between the true church and the 'makebelievers' who give the church a bad name because of they way they behave.

Old 10-10-2008, 02:05 PM   #2
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Welcome, William.

Be prepared to be challenged on anything you throw out as fact instead of opinion.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:15 PM   #3
psychodiva
I Live Here

Hello

I have a feeling some others may diagree on what you think is the 'true' church and what they think is the 'true' church - let the games begin

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:04 AM   #4
Littlejohn

Quote:
FoC wrote:

Hello everyone.
I found the forum yesterday in a google search trying to do some research for a study.

I would like to toss in some thoughts here and there to clear up any confusion between the true church and the 'makebelievers' who give the church a bad name because of they way they behave.
Hello FoC!

Welcome in this forum.

I hope that we can confront on a subject that here in the forum seems not much interesting, since the atheist position is the dominant one. I mean dialogue about who Jesus really was, what was the Catholic church of the first centuries and how Catholicism (later called "Christianity", in analogy with the Judeo-Christianity of the church of Antioch) originated, and not merely to argue on the existence historical or less about Jesus of Nazareth.

As I said before, this is a position now dated, dating back to the first half of the nineteenth century and survives today only in small "niche" of thought, since the overwhelming majority of scholars do not take more into account such a point view, even if it deserves all the respect that must go to any philosophical position morally licit.

Best Wishes

Littlejohn
Old 10-11-2008, 08:10 PM   #5
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
FoC wrote View Post
Hello everyone.

So, FoC, where, and under what recognized authority were you trained to evaluate and correct misunderstandings about Christianity or confusions about who are true Christians and who are not?

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:16 PM   #6
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Littlejohn wrote View Post
here in the forum .....the atheist position is the dominant one.
no shit sherlock

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:27 PM   #7
Littlejohn

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
Quote:
Littlejohn wrote
here in the forum .....the atheist position is the dominant one.
no shit sherlock
Hey, assface, now explain me what I have done so serious to merit such a heavy insult!

Littlejohn

PS: it is likely that "the shit" you have it in place of the brain! ..
Old 10-11-2008, 10:32 PM   #8
Choobus
I Live Here

You consider that to be a heavy insult? Many would think that it is a bit obvious that a place called the raving atheists forum would in fact tend towards the atheist position you fucking dildo.

Choobus.

ps, it is likely that you are a cunt.

pps, the fact that you sign every post is actually proof that you really are a cunt.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:35 PM   #9
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
FoC wrote View Post
Hello everyone.

Remember William, this is a forum of mentally healthy folks, aka atheists, that know the BRAIN is the creator of god & other delusions when it malfunctions, so what research can you possibly do here unless it is lucidity & the realization we are not in the 12th Century as you believe but the 21st? your Freudian slip is quite clear to many of us, for you have chosen FoC as you moniker when it should have been FuC. Welcome & please enjoy reality which I know in your case is very hard to accept...after all here we believe 2+2=4 not 6 as your kind believe it is specially when accepting an imaginary Zombie name Jesus as if he was real.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:24 PM   #10
Littlejohn

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
You consider that to be a heavy insult? Many would think that it is a bit obvious that a place called the raving atheists forum would in fact tend towards the atheist position you fucking dildo.

Choobus.

ps, it is likely that you are a cunt.

pps, the fact that you sign every post is actually proof that you really are a cunt.
Being of the "raving atheists" it does not mean, at least in my house, being rude and insulting!... Do you understand, large piece of shit? ...

"..ps, it is likely that you are a cunt."

Look you in the mirror, so you'll have a clearer idea of what it means to be "a cunt!" (bastard?)

".. the fact that you sign every post is actually proof that you really are a cunt."

In this forum I have NEVER offended anyone and this is the first time that I am offended quite obscenity with and free a way! At my home, to sign the messages you post in the forums it is a sign of good education. Only in the home of "ravaged-asses" like you all this can be an offense!

LITTLEJOHN
Old 10-12-2008, 04:56 AM   #11
psychodiva
I Live Here

I'm betting on Choobus

Old 10-12-2008, 05:01 AM   #12
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

Yeah. Such a shame Little John's tenuous grasp on English colloquialisms got him in this pickle.

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 05:02 AM   #13
psychodiva
I Live Here

Old 10-12-2008, 05:07 AM   #14
Littlejohn

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post

I'm betting on Choobus
I don't understand it....... I think, however, it is no very important....

Greetings

Littlejohn
Old 10-12-2008, 05:08 AM   #15
psychodiva
I Live Here

greetings- it is I Psychodiva !

it means I am betting that Choobus wil win the argument