Old 10-10-2017, 01:15 PM   #2251
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Davin must need the troll a lot to keep coming back. Here is another post by me to go into this thread because like Pavlov's dog he will react with another post back to me. It's quite pitiful that Davin seems to need me as a troll so much.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 01:20 PM   #2252
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
The dumb ass can't come up with anything on its own.
Davin the dumbass can't quit feeding the troll.
Old 10-10-2017, 03:31 PM   #2253
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
You're an idiot. You repeatedly say you don't give a fuck and ask questions in the same post.

And don't say they are rhetorical questions because they are not.

Here's an example of a rhetorical question;

Mary/JJ, please tell us what a great and successful person you are?
Piglet,

What the fuck did you just say?

Never mind, I don't give a flying fuck.

Carry on.

JJ
Old 10-10-2017, 03:37 PM   #2254
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
MaryJJ has been a little short on providing details about its supposedly highly successful (PBU Joel/Gawd) business. I'm guessing cocaine/heroin.
The gun totin card carrying Rethuglican has skimped on bragging about its patriotism. Surely there must be a chest full of medals for valour in
bringing democracy to Iraq, Cambodia, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Libya, Honduras....like its presidential heroes. Oh, wait, Trump couldn't serve
because of that horrific heel spur, Romney risked life and limb fulfilling his military obligation doing Mormon missionary work in the jungles of Paris,
and GWB used daddy the prez's influence to cover up his AWOL career. The same guy who prohibited photos of the boys he caused to come home in boxes,
contrary to the 1st amendment, but then which Rethuglican ever gave a rat's ass about the Constitution!

To get to the point (Shout it from the Mountaintops)

TRUMP IS PRESIDENT: DEAL WITH IT.

What Democrat ever gave a rat's ass about stealing hard earned money from people like me to pay for welfare for 1/2 this nation while lining their pockets with money from special interest lobby groups that cater to their Democrat whiner views. The Dems won't get rid of the "tax breaks" for the rich for their wealthy donors like them.
DUH.

Ah what a pity, we have a difference of opinion regard politics.

JJ
Old 10-10-2017, 10:46 PM   #2255
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Piglet,

Carry on.

JJ
That makes more sense, you must be back on your meds.

KA

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 03:18 AM   #2256
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
That makes more sense, you must be back on your meds.

KA
KA,

Please tell md about what a great and successful atheist you are.
Old 10-11-2017, 06:28 AM   #2257
Davin
Obsessed Member

Uh oh, looks like JJ does need us a lot to keep coming here to like an idiot in front of strangers.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 12:21 PM   #2258
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Uh oh, looks like JJ does need us a lot to keep coming here to like an idiot in front of strangers.
Uh oh, looks like Davin does need the troll a lot to keep coming here to look like an idiot in front of strangers.
Old 10-11-2017, 02:18 PM   #2259
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
KA,

Quote:
Still convinced atheists are bound to be bad people?

Survey reveals only .02% of prisoners identify as atheists

The U.S. Federal Bureau of Prisons released an April 2013 survey of 218,167 prisoners that reports .02% of prisoners are atheists.

You read that right. Not 2%, or even .2 percent, but .02% of American prisoners are atheists.

Hemant Mehta first reported the statistic on his popular blog, The Friendly Atheist. Check out his blog post on the new statistic here. Mehta wanted to corroborate the often quoted, but now dated, statistic that .7% of prisoners are atheists.

His open records request to the U.S. Federal Bureau of Prisons proves that an even smaller percentage of American prisoners, .02%, identify as atheists. Because 2.4% of the general population of Americans are "atheists," according to a 2012 Pew study, atheists make up a disproportionately small percentage of prisoners. The Pew study, however, found that one in five adults identifies as "nonreligious."

This goes a long way to debunk the myth that a person can't be good without a god.

"Atheists have their own moral compass that doesn't involve a holy book," Mehta wrote.

Another reason for the low representation of atheists in prison is that atheists tend to be well educated and have higher than average socio-economic status

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 03:31 PM   #2260
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
KA,

Post your Tax return and any atheist's will beat it!

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 10-11-2017, 10:17 PM   #2261
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Regarding Sinfidel's post regarding atheist prison stats:

Sinfidel,

I actually opened the link to read more. I myself have never proposed that Christians are less sinful than atheists. I also referenced in some post above about the BTK (Bind, Torture, Kill) Killer that was a devout Lutheran serving as an elder in his Church. (One sick SOB you can read about on Wiki)

The problem is if you are an atheist and you deny Christ existed you therefore deny his ability to forgive your sins and forfeit everlasting life in heaven.

You guys don't seem to care that once you're dead, you're dead. Life then seems to be a crapshoot. You got fucked over in some concentration camp or starved to death in some country. Your kid died of leukemia at age 3 and you told them sorry pal, you just got unlucky and death is your hope for pain relief or end to illness. Then NOTHING. Sorry kid.

"Gee Dad/Mom, what will happen to me when I am dead?" What would you guys tell this child? I don't know for no one will answer that question.

So I realize your point is that some state without a God as a moral compass atheist behavior would be worse, and a higher percentage in prison.

That isn't probably the case and I agree with that. Many that "Find the Lord" in prison do so to dupe authorities into believing they are reformed anyways and don't mean it. That said some do. Who knows?

Christians and atheists are just on a different "destination" path.

Towards a better understanding,
Regards,
JJ
Old 10-11-2017, 10:34 PM   #2262
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Post your Tax return and any atheist's will beat it!
Sinny,

You missed the point. I am not interested in atheist tax returns quite frankly.
My point is many a stupid posts state "Post your tax return" or " Tells us what a great person you are" or some such stupid question as such.

I want an answer for the stupid questions posted to me.

Ya'all tell me what great atheists you are? You asked first. I triple dog dare ya.

I'd love to hear any story you guys have that sent you down the path to declare yourself as atheist and how wonderful you are because of such an affiliation.

JJ
Old 10-12-2017, 05:52 AM   #2263
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
To get to the point (Shout it from the Mountaintops)

TRUMP IS PRESIDENT: DEAL WITH IT.

JJ

Old 10-12-2017, 05:56 AM   #2264
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

JJ

Old 10-12-2017, 05:59 AM   #2265
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member