Old 02-22-2009, 04:59 PM   #16
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:05 PM   #17
Eva
Super Moderator

yup, k.

gs, keep away.

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:06 PM   #18
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post
Yikes! That looks like my ex's crotch!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:07 PM   #19
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Eva wrote View Post
yup, k.

gs, keep away.
Tucking it away!

Maybe turn gay!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 02-22-2009, 05:08 PM   #20
ubs
I Live Here

Quote:
Irreligious wrote View Post
It is our tendency to anthropomorphize which, I would guess, is why the species invented gods. Superficially, it seems logical that we would have arisen from something that is like us, with thoughts and needs much like our own.

It's pretty hard to think outside of ourselves and our human experiences, because there's no real reference point for doing that.
I think we are more heavily motivated to beleive that animals are NOT capable of intelligence than to think that they are. We eat them. We use them for slave labor. We kill them for convenience and sport. We put them in little jails so that we can go look at them. We cut part of their heads open while they are alive to observe the effects of drugs.

Consider the implications if the pig you eat for breakfast turns out to have as much depth of feeling and the same capacity to reflect on it's life as your child.

Never give a zombie girl a piggy back ride.
ubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:09 PM   #21
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ubs wrote View Post
I think we are more heavily motivated to beleive that animals are NOT capable of intelligence than to think that they are. We eat them. We use them for slave labor. We kill them for convenience and sport. We put them in little jails so that we can go look at them. We cut part of their heads open while they are alive to observe the effects of drugs.

Consider the implications if the pig you eat for breakfast turns out to have as much depth of feeling and the same capacity to reflect on it's life as your child.
Free the animals already!

Let's eat Christians.

Old 02-22-2009, 05:09 PM   #22
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

I feed my kitty cow for breakfast.

No pigs.

She pouts if she doesn't have a cow.

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:10 PM   #23
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Sweet Jesus penis! It is only 4 in the afternoon and I am about ready to fall into the arms of Morpheus. Jet lagging to the point of pleasure here...

Off to beddy bye!

Old 02-22-2009, 05:11 PM   #24
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post

No pigs.

I will remember not to try and pork her.

Old 02-22-2009, 05:12 PM   #25
ghoulslime
I Live Here

I've always thought that Jesus would make a hot lady boy.

I'm just saying.

Old 02-22-2009, 05:12 PM   #26
ubs
I Live Here

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post

No pigs.

My cat will only eat what I give him when he can't get his own rodent, bird, or lizard. Like Golum he likes them live and wrrrriiiigggggling.

Old 02-22-2009, 05:13 PM   #27
ubs
I Live Here

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Free the animals already!

Let's eat Christians.
Poor Ellie. You guys have hijacked her thread!!

Old 02-22-2009, 05:16 PM   #28
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ubs wrote View Post
My cat will only eat what I give him when he can't get his own rodent, bird, or lizard. Like Golum he likes them live and wrrrriiiigggggling.
You people and your spoiled cats. If I had a cat it would feel really fucking grateful that I didn't eat it or I would eat it.

A while back, I saw a stinky lady in the supermarket with a shopping basket almost full of cat food, and she only had a little bit of people food. I think that is a measuring stick for crazy. If you have more cat food in your basket than people food, then you probably need to change your pee pee smelling clothes and go outside to talk to the mailman.

Old 02-22-2009, 05:17 PM   #29
Eva
Super Moderator

wow. first time ever on this forum, eh?

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:17 PM   #30
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ubs wrote View Post
Poor Ellie. You guys have hijacked her thread!!
But I didn't make any overt sexual innuendos toward her sweet ass. That's being a goddamn gentleman right there.