Old 10-19-2017, 02:38 AM   #2296
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Speaking from experience eh!
No. Speaking of some have I known including two employees who got themselves in "trouble" by getting some slut pregnant. One is a woman who had a baby and the guy was on the hook for child support for 18 some years, as paternity testing is very accurate now even though she was a quick fuck and a one night stand. Not so fun anymore paying those monthly checks.
Plus she supposedly gave him herpes (the give that keeps on giving.) Quite frankly both were losers.

The other guy has screwed so many women that when two of them got pregnant he wrote out the check for the abortion even though he had no clue if these woman were telling the truth.

Stick to a relationship with your wife alone.

Don't stick it in places that could get you on the hook for child support or an abortion payment if you are a man. Gee, you could even get something pleasant like a sexually transmitted disease.

Take heed of my free advice to you sleaze bags.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 06:40 AM   #2297
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Translation:

Employee - JJ in his younger days.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 06:59 AM   #2298
Davin
Obsessed Member

I believe that JJ has employees even less than those stories about the employees.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 10:36 AM   #2299
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
I have received countless miracles in my life.

JJ
Evidence?

Quote:
Atheists do not receive miracles for they don't believe in them for the most part. Your loss and not my problemo.
Gee, God must be as stupid as you are! If He wants believers, a simple miracle would produce lots of conversions! DUH.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 10:39 AM   #2300
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Don't give a shit

JJ
Seems to be another of your favourite phrases. Did you learn it at one of Joel's sermons?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 10-21-2017, 03:29 PM   #2301
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
I believe that JJ has employees even less than those stories about the employees.
My first "employee" was a sibling who helped in my lemonade stand. Step out of your "shithole" world and look around. There are many business leaders who hire employees.

I doubt you know any quite frankly. I imagine you in a world of being a poor sack employee working for someone else, selling drugs to make a living, or working in a job that takes little intelligence.

Perhaps Walmart.

JJ
Old 10-21-2017, 03:36 PM   #2302
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Seems to be another of your favourite phrases. Did you learn it at one of Joel's sermons?

You can say that I did learn this attitude in an indirect way from Joel's sermons. We are not to give a shit about the ways of this world, but the ways and Word of God. This is how one prospers. God has stated so in his Holy Word.

JJ
Old 10-21-2017, 03:43 PM   #2303
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Evidence?

Gee, God must be as stupid as you are! If He wants believers, a simple miracle would produce lots of conversions! DUH.
Atheists do receive miracles. They just don't see those miracles as from God. Sad, but that's the drawback of being an atheist. There are "lucky"occurrences, explained away by science, or not even noticed.

Luke 18
New International Version

Jesus replied, "What is impossible with man is possible with God."
Old 10-21-2017, 07:15 PM   #2304
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
No. Speaking of some have I known including two employees who got themselves in "trouble" by getting some slut pregnant. One is a woman who had a baby and the guy was on the hook for child support for 18 some years, as paternity testing is very accurate now even though she was a quick fuck and a one night stand. Not so fun anymore paying those monthly checks.
Plus she supposedly gave him herpes (the give that keeps on giving.) Quite frankly both were losers.

The other guy has screwed so many women that when two of them got pregnant he wrote out the check for the abortion even though he had no clue if these woman were telling the truth.

Stick to a relationship with your wife alone.

Don't stick it in places that could get you on the hook for child support or an abortion payment if you are a man. Gee, you could even get something pleasant like a sexually transmitted disease.

Take heed of my free advice to you sleaze bags.

JJ
Advice? Sounds like your masturbatory fantasy. Guess you've never heard of "misogyny?

Old 10-21-2017, 07:25 PM   #2305
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

JerryJohn wrote
Quote:
I am a man of great integrity and, no, I have not served in any capacity in the military. I too have a heel spur.

Old 10-21-2017, 07:27 PM   #2306
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Translation:

Employee - JJ in his younger days.
In his erotic fantasies....

Old 10-21-2017, 07:39 PM   #2307
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
My first "employee" was a sibling who helped in my lemonade stand.
JJ

Old 10-22-2017, 06:39 AM   #2308
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post

You know what, instead of working at Walmart or flippin' burgers somewhere Davin should consider the possibility of a lemonade stand. Either the option of lemonade or crack cocaine should yield a higher salary for him/her.

BAHAHAHA

(Plus you could choose not to pay taxes)
Old 10-22-2017, 07:57 PM   #2309
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
In his erotic fantasies....
I am a married man who has every sexual need met by a beautiful wife. I have no need for slutty prostitutes, strip joints, or erotic fantasies.

After that, my financial security brings me great satisfaction as I consider myself an outstanding provider for my family.

I am truly blessed with a wonderful wife, family and prosperity beyond my wildest dreams.

Thank you Jesus who promised those with faith would prosper.

Amen.

Regards,

JJ
Old 10-22-2017, 08:00 PM   #2310
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
JerryJohn wrote

St Paul writes,

2 Corinthians 12:8 (NIV)