Old 06-27-2006, 12:29 PM   #1
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote Page

There have been some real gems over the years, but many are lost. I suggest a RA forum quote page so thet the good ones can be kept for our amusement. That means no comments or other bullshit that will just fill up the page. [Mods please remove anything other than quotes]. (oh, and no quoting yourself!)

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 12:30 PM   #2
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Tenspace wrote
I've had my patience with you wear thinner than Paris Hilton's bedsheets.
Quote:
Tenspace wrote
You're a pompous, self-centered asshole who's daddy would've done better to beat off on the sidewalk and let the sun hatch it.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 06-27-2006, 01:26 PM   #3
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Choobus wrote
I would have educated you on such matters had you had some respect for your own ignorance, but you are one of those children who was left behind and your ability to learn is like an otters ability to turn base metals into gold.
I still laugh at that one daily. Alchemotters.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 03:31 PM   #4
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Jiminy Cricket wrote
The evidence for Creation is the absurdity of the contrary. If dinos lived with man then the geologic column cannot be trusted. If the geologic column cannot be trusted then evolution cannot be trusted.

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 06-28-2006, 12:55 PM   #5
joni

We should take the noble path of logic and reason, but as evolved apes we sometimes like to throw shit around and frantically masturbate instead.

~a different tim~
Old 06-28-2006, 05:21 PM   #6
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Quote:
Tenspace wrote
Jiminy's quote is like the Chewbacca defense. I suggest any future circular references are hereinafter referred to as a turdology; a verbal rimjob. In this case, you could go as far as to suggest Jiminy is, "tossing Darwin's salad".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 05:45 PM   #7
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
reconciled wrote
Come to Jesus He will set you free and cleanse your mouth and your mind of it's filth.

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 06-28-2006, 06:10 PM   #8
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Choobus wrote
Furthermore, your analysis of my “useless foul words” is as wrong as it is shit. Jesus will clean my mouth? Will he also prevent gum disease?
- from the front page.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Old 06-29-2006, 11:07 AM   #9
Cap'n Awesome

Quote:
Ghoulslime to Jiminey Cricket wrote
You believe in an omniscient creator because you read it in a book written by ancient semi-literate Semite tribesmen. You have no facts upon which to base your belief.
Old 06-29-2006, 01:44 PM   #10
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Miata wrote
Is there a more evil book than the Bible and a bigger fool than the Jesus who died to save people from his own wrath??

Old 06-29-2006, 01:45 PM   #11
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Salty wrote
Take that argument to a court of law. You will get burned immediately. That is not proof for Evolution. You can't prove that that fossil had kids. Muchless different kids!

Old 06-29-2006, 01:47 PM   #12
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Salty wrote
The development of a baby has a "machinery" to direct the energy from food. A bull in a china shop would create disorder, but if you tied that bull to a generator, it would be directed into useful work.

Old 06-29-2006, 01:47 PM   #13
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Philboid Studge wrote
God is dead, but a lot of people who apparently bumped their heads haven't buried the corpse yet. It's starting to smell like Courtney Love's snatch during menses.

Old 06-29-2006, 01:53 PM   #14
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Quote:
John316 wrote
If you break the law and convicted you are punished even in the natural world right? However because of Christ there is forgiveness while we are still on earth. He will forgive our sins, our past, our behaviors and characteristics, our flaws and will direct our path. If we are willing, he is willing. If we allow, he will reshape, reform, remold us into our true selves away from all the garbage we have been fead while growing up on earth. And best of all he does most of the work for us, all we have to do is sincerely accept in our hearts that he does exist and confess with our mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 06-29-2006, 01:56 PM   #15
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Quote:
Little Earth Stamper wrote
I want you to pray for a rain of monkeys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~