Old 01-25-2009, 03:29 PM   #1231
Tenspace
I Live Here

Sevens, you are truly the most batshit-insane member we have here. Keep up the good work.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 03:10 PM   #1232
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
ahahahahahahah youre a sad sight.

Definitelyblah blah blahdee blah

sevens

and............................fuck off...........................

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 10:27 AM   #1233
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
ahahahahahahah youre a sad sight.

Definitely
"unworthy of an enlightened age of science and truth"
Because you are a totally stupid bastard! Dont know a thing, cant even look into things nor read.

Whats happening here is a pulling apart of Christianity to purge out the errors, its the current perception is being put forward for destruction only to be rebuilt with proper truth and not the barbarous and erroneous ideas that even the Atheist suffers from. That's not his fault that is the fault of current religions and there backward ideas and presentations which includes the some prophecies and notions.

sevens
Your best answer to the problem of having ten thousand fictitious gods is to invent a new one. That is not rational, though it is an all too common approach that I have seen people take.

"There are entirely too many different brands of breakfast cereal on the market. You should try my new one, "Sawsie Dusties" in the brown box."

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 10:28 AM   #1234
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
The "the secret place" has direct metaphor to all the submerged cities of the ancient Epochal times in our past as in this specific journey.

Sevens

Where is is written that "the secret place" is a metaphor for anything and what are the credentials of the author?

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:33 PM   #1235
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Bugger me - wait till Batshit Sevens catches up with this.
No doubt Mr Google will find eden, atlantis and a few drowned dogs in the process.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 01:47 PM   #1236
Jahrta

At what precise level of crazy should it be acceptable to have someone committed for their own sake, as well as for the sake of anyone around them? He's gone past "batshit" crazy and has surpassed "plaid." He might even have shot past "paisley." It basically amount to "I want to believe so badly I will foist upon any and all that will listen incredible, inconceivable amount of horseshit parading as pseudo science!"

Think of it as Skull Island for theistic beliefs...Even if you survive the Choobusaurus there is still that ravine full of giant atheistropods waiting to make a meal of you.
"I won't think in your church if you promise not to pray in my school"
Jahrta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 05:05 PM   #1237
psychodiva
I Live Here

depending on what country you are in you can be as crazy as you like as long as you are not harming yourself on anyone else

Old 02-03-2009, 05:40 PM   #1238
BOF

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
depending on what country you are in you can be as crazy as you like as long as you are not harming yourself on anyone else
--

Here being a danger to self or others is not usually enough. The person needs to actually hurt self another.Even then,long term confinement in a mental a hospital is rare. We tend to do the same as the US with the dangerous ones,[after they've killed several people]we put them in prison for life.

People here may be confined involuntarily for limited periods ,usually 72 hours or a week at time by court order,on medical advice.. A new order is required for each period.

We also adopted the US policy for the non dangerous deranged.
We let them all out to fend for themselves. We have a lot of schizophrenics wondering around muttering to themselves,and sleeping in the parks.
It's not a real problem though.If they become nuisance, (interfering with business for example) we just put them on a bus,and send them to Perth,2000 miles west. It's understood that Perth may send us theirs.

We don't mind,as Perth seems to have fewer.The locals here get upset when the bigger cities,such as Melbourne and Sydney us their loonies.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:48 AM   #1239
psychodiva
I Live Here

we have similar laws here in England- Scotland- as usual - is slightly different

Old 02-05-2009, 01:15 AM   #1240
Sevens

Maybe this might wake you up.

Another Magnetar has been detected and which led to a discovery of an old symbol.

With active links

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/magnetarJan3.htm

Time to wake up eh! or time go mad!

Dont think you guys are that smart, actually in reality you're quite stupid!

Sevens
Old 02-05-2009, 02:48 AM   #1241
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:56 AM   #1242
psychodiva
I Live Here

Old 02-05-2009, 01:21 PM   #1243
Sevens

Just like what thread title says. I have a way to prove God and it seems to be working in synchronicity with the journey to the ancient places.

The Magnetar system are the broadcast circuits that are reopening, the magnetar flash in numbers related to symbolism that only true spiritual religion can interpret.

It is through these magnetar circuits when in full operation that the Justice broadcast will come and it will come first.

This is a sign of Justice to come.

I addition, the Atheist cannot say oh that's wrong for he has nothing to work with and this is where the atheist is cut down in his BS because he has nothing to say. He is not sure whether this is true or not, he cannot say. He cannot prove a thing! He only has a few generation of knowledge he is stupid if he thinks he is smart.

When the Justice broadcast comes there is no turning back, that's when the Atheist goes mad and turns upon his Fathers of Atheism for leading them down the wrong path. But it will to late by then.

Remember this thread will prove God and when is does 100% the justice broadcast is on the way and works in synchronicity to the last presentation of the Ancient Places.

The Atheist "Wilt thou will" or whatever has not got a hope at all, "do what you want" will go down into destruction in its arrogance.

With active links

With Links
http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/magnetarJan3a.htm

Sevens

Last edited by Sevens; 02-05-2009 at 01:36 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:36 PM   #1244
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:38 PM   #1245
Sevens

Thats right you have nothing to say and and posting images is the only thing you can do. Proving your own own stupidity!

sevens