Old 11-25-2017, 01:42 PM   #211
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

There is no evidence provided that Trump has ever raped anyone (as defined as continuing a sexual advance after the woman says no etc.) nor has had any sexual contact with underaged individuals.

Amidst all the recent sexual allegations on so many men of power - Trump has shown himself to be unusually clean and decent.

God Bless Trump. May he deport the Davin's of USA to make it greater!
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 07:40 AM   #212
Davin
Obsessed Member

He admitted to sexual assault several times and settled several sexual assault charges out of court. I understand you want to get people all riled up by posting things that are clearly false, so I guess keep on trying.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 03:51 PM   #213
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
He admitted to sexual assault several times and settled several sexual assault charges out of court. I understand you want to get people all riled up by posting things that are clearly false, so I guess keep on trying.
You are a dishonest crackhead.

Do you know that in Florida it is considered "assault" to merely touch someone without their expressed permission.

So if I walked up to someone and tried to get their attention by placing my hand on their shoulder, I would be technically guilty of assault.

So when I go to my aunt's birthday party, and she hugs me and god forbids (yuchh) kisses me without my first obtained expressed permission then she is technically guilty of sexual assault.

Trump has shown himself to be like my aunt, he has been a kissing bandit. The media and shit head dishonest fucks like you use the words "sexual assault" (scoff), just to make it sound so much worst than it really is. The American people (the electorate) see through your liberal bullshit charade.

But what I said is that if we heighten the bar of sexual assault to be continuing a sexual physical advance despite the complainant making clear and saying no, then Trump is innocent.

Please enlighten me to where Trump did not stop once informed to?

Also an interesting point with regards to the Hollywood Access tapes.

Did you you know that if you watch carfeully Trump actually in this video promotes respect of a females right to say no. He indicated that something like he moved in on her but he was denied, and he had to accept that. Here Trump like a good older brother teaches young Billy Bush to respect it when a woman says no. Media never covers that part do they!
Old 11-30-2017, 07:37 AM   #214
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Andrew has already shown us he doesn't understand what racism means, now he's showing us that he does not understand misogyny and sexual assault as well.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 07:55 AM   #215
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
You are a dishonest crackhead.
I am merely telling you what your beloved child molester and sexual assaulter said and admitted to. So you must think that Trump is a dishonest crackhead.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Old 11-30-2017, 09:08 AM   #216
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
I am merely telling you what your beloved child molester and sexual assaulter said and admitted to. So you must think that Trump is a dishonest crackhead.
I asked you to tell me one incidence where Trump made a pass, the pass was rejected, and Trump continued despite a clear No.

Can't do it?
Old 11-30-2017, 09:10 AM   #217
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Andrew has already shown us he doesn't understand what racism means, now he's showing us that he does not understand misogyny and sexual assault as well.
You, like your liberal brats, mistake misogyny for simple equal opportunity (men and woman equal) profanity and insults.

By the way, did you enjoy Smelly licking your stinking cunt the other day, or did you blow his dirty pecker because he came to your rescue. ?
Old 11-30-2017, 11:16 AM   #218
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
I asked you to tell me[...]
If we were in that kind of a quid pro quo type of situation, I would, however before we get there, you have a lot of quids to fulfill before you start asking for things.

However, we need not look farther than Trump's own words. He himself has said that he walked in on minors in various states of undress just so that he could look at them. That means he's an admitted pedophile.

Trump had said himself that even after a woman said no to him, that he kept "moving on her like a bitch."

Seriously, you just have to listen to what he himself has admitted to and bragged about.

Old 11-30-2017, 11:29 AM   #219
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Trump had said himself that even after a woman said no to him, that he kept "moving on her like a bitch."
Your a fucking liar. You should think twice about slandering people in open forum. You say "kept" moving on her like a bitch.

Taken from the actual transcripts of the Hollywood tapes

Trump said

I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it.

"I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there."

Where is the KEPT moving on her??... liar.

Lying about your President to make him sound like a rapist, nice.

Why don't you go attend a Black lives matter rally so you can blame the police for your races criminal tendencies? You can smoke your crack pipe while at the rally as well!
Old 11-30-2017, 03:13 PM   #220
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

It looks like Andy's meds have run out.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 08:32 AM   #221
Davin
Obsessed Member

Sure Andrew, calling me a liar? Projection much? Maybe if you got the whole transcript it would help out. You keep on loving your little bitch of a president, though.

Old 12-01-2017, 11:37 AM   #222
Davin
Obsessed Member

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/u...ranscript.html

Notice that one of the women he is meeting here, is the very same woman that turned him down, and he... get this, Andrew66, kept moving on her like he's a bitch. Because, he is a little bitch.

So as you can see, Andre66, I'm not lying, you're just ignorant.

Old 12-01-2017, 09:00 PM   #223
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/u...ranscript.html

Notice that one of the women he is meeting here, is the very same woman that turned him down, and he... get this, Andrew66, kept moving on her like he's a bitch. Because, he is a little bitch.

So as you can see, Andre66, I'm not lying, you're just ignorant.
There is no evidence that Trump moved on someone sexually and did not stop the sexual action after the woman said or expressed no. What the fuck is the matter with you.?
Old 12-01-2017, 09:01 PM   #224
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Sure Andrew, calling me a liar? Projection much? Maybe if you got the whole transcript it would help out. You keep on loving your little bitch of a president, though.
Hey, remember you are not allowed to buy from a store who is owned by any ethnic group accept black this season, Crackhead.
Old 12-04-2017, 08:57 AM   #225
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
There is no evidence that Trump moved on someone sexually and did not stop the sexual action after the woman said or expressed no. What the fuck is the matter with you.?
The evidence is in the video, dumbshit. The woman who he said, said no to him, is the woman in the video he is trying to move on.