Old 10-01-2006, 04:10 PM   #16
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
myst7426 wrote
The profanity getting way out of hand, people. I am ashamed to be associated with some of you. The noun forms of the explicit language around here is the worst. I do not find the word "fuck" when used as a verb too offensive. But why do we need to be engaged in name calling? Christ-pyschotic is very appropriate (and creative) for crazy theists but "shitlord" is just crude and elementary. Perhaps the offenders need to enhance their skill of language precision...
go fuck yourself you self righteous shitsucker. Who are you to determine what language is and is not "appropriate?" Indeed, you cunt, who is to say that it is even appropriate to define any level of appropriateness on what is a free and open forum? Furthermore, since you are virtually a theist anyway, with your absurd and constant defense of jizzlam, the idea that you might be ashamed to be associated with me is one I enjoy. I do not need some patronizing rahgead sympathiser to explain to me anything apropos the precision of my language. Most of the time, when I say something the goal that I had in doing so it met in full. That is the one and only purpose of language, and if you don't like it that is tough C4 for you. Don't be such a shitsucking dadwanker.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 04:19 PM   #17
TheAmazingPinball

Quote:
Choobus wrote
Quote:
myst7426 wrote
The profanity getting way out of hand, people. I am ashamed to be associated with some of you. The noun forms of the explicit language around here is the worst. I do not find the word "fuck" when used as a verb too offensive. But why do we need to be engaged in name calling? Christ-pyschotic is very appropriate (and creative) for crazy theists but "shitlord" is just crude and elementary. Perhaps the offenders need to enhance their skill of language precision...
go fuck yourself you self righteous shitsucker. Who are you to determine what language is and is not "appropriate?" Indeed, you cunt, who is to say that it is even appropriate to define any level of appropriateness on what is a free and open forum? Furthermore, since you are virtually a theist anyway, with your absurd and constant defense of jizzlam, the idea that you might be ashamed to be associated with me is one I enjoy. I do not need some patronizing rahgead sympathiser to explain to me anything apropos the precision of my language. Most of the time, when I say something the goal that I had in doing so it met in full. That is the one and only purpose of language, and if you don't like it that is tough C4 for you. Don't be such a shitsucking dadwanker.
Hi-yoooo!
Old 10-01-2006, 04:56 PM   #18
Twopints

It seems strange to me that so-called offensive words mainly refer to sexual terms and bodily functions.

Fuck, Cunt, Shit etc...

Whereas words which really mean something obscene are not considered offensive.

Murder, Torture, Rape, Genocide etc...
Old 10-01-2006, 05:33 PM   #19
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
myst7426 wrote
While your devotion to the promotion of online social reforms might strike a harmonious cord with those who seek to scour the world of all things discordant with their own sense of order, those of us who desire refuge or at least escape from the hypersensitive thought police around us, wish you a hearty, “Go stick your tongue up your mother’s shitty asshole, you self-righteous little jerk off! The best part of you ran down the crack of your mother’s ass and ended up as a stain on the mattress.”

As if anybody with any sense of liberality could give three hamster turds if you are ashamed to be associated with anything but your shriveled little one inch prick!

Perhaps you need to enhance your understanding of the fact that not everyone wishes to march to the music of your dutiful sheep band. Take your fucking disdain, roll it into a neat little ball, and cram it right down your smug, sperm-burping, little pie hole, you goddamn fellator of monkey phalluses!

P.S. Tell your grandmother thanks for the excellent dwarf and donkey bukkake show in T.J. last week. :bird:

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 05:36 PM   #20
Rat Bastard

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote
Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote
Quote:
myst7426 wrote
I am ashamed to be associated with some of you.
:o I am probably in the shameful black list.
Well, perhaps in the shameful African-American list. We must watch slurs and other "bad" language.
Just go straight to the non-racial, non-denominational SHIT LIST.
Old 10-01-2006, 05:40 PM   #21
Rat Bastard

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote
Quote:
myst7426 wrote
While your devotion to the promotion of online social reforms might strike a harmonious cord with those who seek to scour the world of all things discordant with their own sense of order, those of us who desire refuge or at least escape from the hypersensitive thought police around us, wish you a hearty, “Go stick your tongue up your mother’s shitty asshole, you self-righteous little jerk off! The best part of you ran down the crack of your mother’s ass and ended up as a stain on the mattress.”

As if anybody with any sense of liberality could give three hamster turds if you are ashamed to be associated with anything but your shriveled little one inch prick!

Perhaps you need to enhance your understanding of the fact that not everyone wishes to march to the music of your dutiful sheep band. Take your fucking disdain, roll it into a neat little ball, and cram it right down your smug, sperm-burping, little pie hole, you goddamn fellator of monkey phalluses!

P.S. Tell your grandmother thanks for the excellent dwarf and donkey bukkake show in T.J. last week. :bird:
:lol::lol: Dude, this is sheer POETRY! :lol::lol: (Wipes tear from eye) Damn, I needed some comic relief, just now.
Old 10-01-2006, 05:55 PM   #22
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Rat Bastard wrote
Quote:
ghoulslime wrote
Quote:
myst7426 wrote

:lol::lol: Dude, this is sheer POETRY! :lol::lol: (Wipes tear from eye) Damn, I needed some comic relief, just now.
I needed some bladder relief, and what better place to do it than in myst7426's upturned, hungry mouth?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 10-01-2006, 06:29 PM   #23
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Baphomet wrote
Language evolves... that's just how it is.

There are different dialects and different words have different impacts on different people. We're all not from the same part of the country or the same age group, so I understand there are going to be some differences.

Let christians complain all they want. There is nothing bad imbedded in words themselves. Calling someone "dog" used to be an insult, now I see people calling each other "dog" as an affectionate greeting term, as in "what's up dog?"
Yeah, according to many local authorities, "dog" referred to my mother. Not so much any more.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 06:34 PM   #24
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Rat Bastard wrote
Quote:
Sternwallow wrote
Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote
:o I am probably in the shameful black list.
Well, perhaps in the shameful African-American list. We must watch slurs and other "bad" language.
Just go straight to the non-racial, non-denominational SHIT LIST.
I thought I might get a rise from you. :)

Cool avatar, but I miss the old log. :D

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 06:39 PM   #25
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Myst, you Mohammed-raping fuckmonkey, what the fuck did you possibly evision the response to your post would be?

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 06:43 PM   #26
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote
Myst, you Mohammed-raping fuckmonkey, what the fuck did you possibly evision the response to your post would be?
I think he secretly desires to be ass raped to remind him of his good old childhood days when his uncle Omar punished him every saturday night for being a naughty boy by driving the demons out of his asshole with Mohammed's magic stick.

Old 10-01-2006, 06:51 PM   #27
antix
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote
Myst is one confusing motherfucker. While I think his atheist side has had some good things to say, his islam-supporting side (and now this) leave me scratching my head. What the fuck, man? I can't help but think that having been around the forum for some time like he has, and being familiar with the free-speach, anything goes attitude, he is some kind of masochist. A thread of this nature is truly asking for a verbal assfucking, which he certainly should have seen coming. Which leads me to believe that perhaps he is into that sort of thing.
antix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 07:26 PM   #28
MrsMoe

I only read the initial post and am responding to that only - in agreement... to a point. Vulgar childish verbage can and will detract from more serious messages. Calling somebody a "poopyhead" will only place us in a category with young children, giving the forum an immature vibe. However, adults are not super human, and we say bad words - shit - fuck - asshole. Today I saw an anti-abortion rally along side the road (picketing) and shot them all the bird. :bird: It felt "Oh So Good."

The bottom line? There is a time and place for everything, even so-called immature behavior. Some will be more mature than others, but I much prefer to be on a forum that allows free speech.
Old 10-01-2006, 08:00 PM   #29
snap crafter

Quote:
myst7426 wrote
I say it's probably Choobus' influence and the absense of Ghoulslime for a period of time that lead to this little 'profanity-age' on our little forum.

In either case, I've been trying to refrain from language that's excessively 'strong' simply because it takes away from the effect. I'll call someone an assgoblin if they're acting far from the standard ass-equivalent. If someone irks me I'll join the shouting match with eagerness. Cap'n comes to mind. But never to I rely on this language and it's 'shock' effect to supply the argument. It gives the impression of shallowness and vulgarity.

To quote a favorite South Park episode

Stan: "Anyway, saying a word over and over takes away from the effect. We should only use it when they're appropriate."

Cartman: "So please folks, you have to learn to watch your language."
Old 10-01-2006, 08:08 PM   #30
CavKiller37

Quote:
myst7426 wrote
I am ashamed to be associated with some of you.
Well there is a simple solution here. Go pray to mecca about the evil atheist profanity conspiracy you goddam hemmorrhoid-sucking syphilitic jizzlam lover.