Old 02-22-2007, 12:38 PM   #1
DontBeStupid

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

should we still be doing this to babies who have no say in the matter?
Old 02-22-2007, 12:47 PM   #2
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
DontBeStupid wrote
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=436593&in_page_id=1770

should we still be doing this to babies who have no say in the matter?
Only when religious beliefs are exposed to be a form of neurological disorder......till them the NUTS will continue abiding by the delusions, which can be embedded in their susceptible brains by this disorder, taught by their families as reality. Sad this happens in this 21st Century, but mental illness knows no time, it has been part of the brain since its evolution.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 12:50 PM   #3
Choobus
I Live Here

who would have thought mutilating babies might have a down side.....

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 12:58 PM   #4
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Hmm..perhaps the baby's brain with pain coming from the penis-christ decided to go back to nonexistence...it is more peaceful than violent existence where pain is god. Imagine if he had lived to be a 90 years old man, the pain he would have accumulated throughout his existence? The brain was correct after all to return to its basic components.:)

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 02-22-2007, 12:58 PM   #5
baconeatingatheistjew

If a 7 day old baby can't withstand a little snip, how would he handle a nose bleed a few months down the line.
Old 02-22-2007, 01:01 PM   #6
RenaissanceMan

I'm still amazed people defend this practice.
Old 02-22-2007, 01:05 PM   #7
DontBeStupid

Quote:
baconeatingatheistjew wrote
If a 7 day old baby can't withstand a little snip, how would he handle a nose bleed a few months down the line.
yeah, that makes sense. let's start cutting off babies' ear lobes as well. that way we know they could handle an earache down the road.
Old 02-22-2007, 02:39 PM   #8
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
RenaissanceMan wrote
I'm still amazed people defend this practice.
I'm not. Religious-psychosis works in mysterious ways.......they defend this practice as any schizophrenic would defend his/her irrational acts demanded by their delusion inducing illness.

Mutilation has been practiced by humans, due to religious beliefs, for thousands of years. Religious psychosis was ALWAYS the root of the problem. In this 21st Century it is simply insanity. I blame the meek, pusillanimous cowardly neurologists who DO NOT speak up!.

Old 02-22-2007, 02:50 PM   #9
The Unbrainwashed

Quote:
Real surprised that you would defend this arbitrary, archaic practice.

Yea you're so unbiased in your religious attacks. Good to see that your cultural upbringing hasn't influenced your present viewpoints.
Old 02-22-2007, 02:51 PM   #10
Metman07

You're not seriously comparing cutting off the foreskin to a nose bleed are you?
Old 02-22-2007, 02:55 PM   #11
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the ritual circumcision practiced by Jews is done without any type of anesthesia, isn't it?

So, even if you argue that circumcision is medically useful (very much debatable at this point), the act of doing it on an infant without pain relief is indefensible.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:57 PM   #12
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

What was eaten at the feast of the Cirucmcision of Christ?

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:59 PM   #13
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Metman07 wrote
You're not seriously comparing cutting off the foreskin to a nose bleed are you?
Hmm...I bet beaconeat did not feel a thing when his Yaoweh-Christ was disrobed.

I am sooo happy mine was left intact, thanks in part to the Christ-psychotic practice of " noli me tangere" ( touch me not) as far as the creator god saviour of libidinal curses is concerned. :)

Old 02-22-2007, 04:25 PM   #14
baconeatingatheistjew

I don't remember a thing. I didn't remember anything about it ever as far as I know. Not defending it, just making jokes. To me it really doesn't matter, except I heard from many chicks that they prefer cut rods to uncut ones. If my circumcision got me laid even once, it was well worth the non recollection of it.
Old 02-22-2007, 06:06 PM   #15
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Quote:
I don't remember a thing. I didn't remember anything about it ever as far as I know. Not defending it, just making jokes. To me it really doesn't matter, except I heard from many chicks that they prefer cut rods to uncut ones. If my circumcision got me laid even once, it was well worth the non recollection of it.
There are many things you don't remember from your early life, it doesn't mean it wasn't traumatic.

I am uncircumcised, and I have heard from many chicks that was a big turn-on (maybe from the novelty of it in this country). Most importantly, my wife likes it.

The beauty of being uncut is that we have the ability to emulate both (it looks very similar when the skin is pulled back).

Probably more detail about my unit than anyone wanted to know :)

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote