Old 06-16-2006, 08:52 PM   #31
Victus
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Tenspace wrote
Quote:
Choobus wrote
well, have you ever attempted a fart that went too far, resulting in some turdage?
It's called a shart, as in "Francis just sharted in his pants."
Or, "Francis' mother sharted, and he was born" ?

"When science was in its infancy, religion tried to strangle it in its cradle." - Robert G. Ingersoll
Victus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 12:23 AM   #32
Gathercole

I agree the title should be gender neutral. How about "Shitarch?" One who rules by shit.
Old 06-17-2006, 07:08 AM   #33
Tenspace
I Live Here

Shitlord just has such a nice ring to it. It could be applied to both genders... of course, shitstain is equally gender neutral.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 09:11 AM   #34
Facehammer

Much as I despise Lily and her self-professed massive intellectual penis, she had a point in the comments. Surely this should be open to everyone here?
Old 06-17-2006, 09:27 AM   #35
Choobus
I Live Here

Bollocks. I don't know what comment of Lily's you are on about but these are the rules:

It's Shitlord (male or female) and it's staying Shitlord

Only a theist can qualify as a true Shitlord. Just as a Sithlord must completely give in to hate in order to achieve power, so too must a Shitlord give up logic and reason for faith in order to achieve true blindness.

If you want to add a sub-category (assclown of the week?) for atheist or general douchebaggery go ahead, but the Purity of the Shitlords must be maintained.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 09:29 AM   #36
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Gathercole wrote
I agree the title should be gender neutral. How about "Shitarch?" One who rules by shit.
But Shitlords do not rule anything. They are master of one thing only: shit. Even then, it's not entirely clear if they rule the shit or vice versa.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 06-17-2006, 09:36 AM   #37
Facehammer

I guess she was taking it way too seriously, then. But what did I expect? Converting to christianity involves amputating your sense of humour, after all.
Old 06-17-2006, 09:39 AM   #38
Choobus
I Live Here

what are you referring to?

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 06-17-2006, 10:30 AM   #39
Facehammer

That bit in the comments where she was on about the criteria for earning this prestigious award. That the only possible winners were theists. Maybe it was Treborn, actually. Or maybe I just made it up, as I afforded one of Lucy's posts the honour of a quick skim-read (I normally don't bother at all, as it usually proves to be a total waste of time).
Old 06-17-2006, 11:10 AM   #40
snap crafter

Quote:
Facehammer wrote
That bit in the comments where she was on about the criteria for earning this prestigious award. That the only possible winners were theists. Maybe it was Treborn, actually. Or maybe I just made it up, as I afforded one of Lucy's posts the honour of a quick skim-read (I normally don't bother at all, as it usually proves to be a total waste of time).
It was Treborn.
Old 06-17-2006, 01:23 PM   #41
Facehammer

Ah. Now it makes perfect sense. Seeing as he has a case of chronic unfunny.
Old 06-17-2006, 02:05 PM   #42
Xander

Quote:
Choobus wrote
Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote
Choobus, this just occurred to me:

What if there is a Theist who is not a 'lord' but a 'lady'? The title then would be the shitlady of the week? :lol:
Good point. I say we just make Shitlord non-gender specific.

What are the other characteristics of a shitlord?

well, have you ever attempted a fart that went too far, resulting in some turdage? Well, this process is analogous to the method by which a shitlord speaks, only they cannot realise this and consequently spend their lives dripping with shit.
Choobus. I want you to know my interpretation of what you look like.

Old 06-17-2006, 02:10 PM   #43
Choobus
I Live Here

I pity the shitlord who vexes tenspace.

Amen

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 06-17-2006, 03:52 PM   #44
anthonyjfuchs
Obsessed Member

What's Francis's reign? June 9th to 16th?

Can I also nominate him for Shitgoblin of the Month for May? He showed up on May 4th, and commenced apocalyptic turdation unlike I've seen since the days of Carico.

atheist (n): one who remains unconvinced.
anthonyjfuchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 04:07 PM   #45
Facehammer

I nominate Chris for retroactive abortion. He used PWNED outside of a game, and in a non-ironic manner.

*Simmers with rage*

And to top it off, he did it while sucking Lily off.