Old 10-21-2008, 12:02 PM   #16
assilem

I looked at the atheist test on Living Waters. What a bunch of bull. Let's take the "There's no gold in China" statement. (At last! A theist's question that an art major with minors in literature and world cultures can answer!) While jade is the preferred material for Chinese art, gold is also used. In fact, last time I went to the Dallas Art Museum, they had on display two gold lions from China. That enough should convince someone that there is gold in China.
Don't think that's a good enough argument, theists? The Chinese word for "gold" is pronounced jin. The Chinese word for "money" is also jin. (May vary from one province to another.) On Chinese New Year, everything is decorated in red and gold. In their culture, red means happiness and gold means prosperity. So, we see that the Chinese people are familiar with gold and its value. We have more proof of gold in China than in the existance of God!
assilem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:07 PM   #17
psychodiva
I Live Here

that is one bad website- and not just for the content- what is it with all those primary colours?

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:01 PM   #18
Tenspace
I Live Here

Only primary colors come from God; all others are the work of the Devil!

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 03:01 PM   #19
psychodiva
I Live Here

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:14 AM   #20
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Regulars may recall a visiting dork who went under the name of "Gordon".
He also posted his retarded garbage on his own crazy webshite "Christian Cross Talk".
Whilst having not much of interest to do this morning - I discovered with some small ooze of satisfaction that his site has been shut down volunterily
Perhaps ol' Gord has joined the massed ranks of the great unwashed?

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 04:46 AM   #21
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Sometimes old things just scream out for resurrection.

One of our most ungracious shitlords,(TM) was the profoundly odious Stephen Green who leads up a vile bunch of extreme twats at Christian Voice. Everything they touch turns to shit, reeks of shit and drips pure liquiform shit - including the latest bullshit story that God has sent a plague of mice to punish supermarket group Tesco for supporting London's gay pride festival.

A far more meaningful message from god was dropped on Green by a passing pigeon during his most famous televised interview. Ahh, where would we be without these dickheads to provide such entertainment.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 03-30-2012, 02:18 PM   #22
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Sometimes old things just scream out for resurrection.

One of our most ungracious shitlords,(TM) was the profoundly odious Stephen Green who leads up a vile bunch of extreme twats at Christian Voice. Everything they touch turns to shit, reeks of shit and drips pure liquiform shit - including the latest bullshit story that God has sent a plague of mice to punish supermarket group Tesco for supporting London's gay pride festival.

A far more meaningful message from god was dropped on Green by a passing pigeon during his most famous televised interview. Ahh, where would we be without these dickheads to provide such entertainment.
Where, indeed. Plus, the seagull.

I thought you said you didn't care what any of us thought? So, you do care? I do wish you would make up your mind already. - NKB
Stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:31 AM   #23
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Some of you may recall the terminally stupid old fool John A Davison who tortured entertained us with his 'evolution is wrong' brilliance a few years back. His own blog has continued to throw wet lettuce at a few leading evolutionary biology experts, but it looks like the crazy kook's days appear numbered.

I suppose it is sad that otherwise healthy brains waste much of their lives on stupidity and move on without recognising just what they might have achieved.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 05-04-2012, 02:28 PM   #24
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

The crazy John A. Davison is no more.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 05-04-2012, 07:30 PM   #25
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Some of you may recall the terminally stupid old fool John A Davison who tortured entertained us with his 'evolution is wrong' brilliance a few years back. His own blog has continued to throw wet lettuce at a few leading evolutionary biology experts, but it looks like the crazy kook's days appear numbered.

I suppose it is sad that otherwise healthy brains waste much of their lives on stupidity and move on without recognising just what they might have achieved.
Poor crazy Davison! It looks like he finally moved on to his leprechaun reward.

I wonder if there was an "oh, fuck!" moment right at the end. "Uh, hey, lordy lord, it's kinda dark up here in heaven...zzzzzzzzzz......."

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:52 PM   #26
divine zombie

Quote:
Tenspace wrote View Post
Please, my British friends, tell me this is satire:
It's impossible to satirise god botherers.....

Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers.
divine zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:09 PM   #27
ubs
I Live Here

Wait. Is this my favorite whack job David Mobus of six legged goat picks?!

Never give a zombie girl a piggy back ride.
ubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:40 PM   #28
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I think you've got your loony-kooks in a twist - John A Davison introduced his deranged brain to this thread round about post 682 and headed up the clowns in PZ Myers' pharyngula dungeon.
Mabus is currently on a mental health stabilisation programmr after PZ called in the Mounties to deal with his mounting death threats. I feel left out as I think I only got a solitary threat to kill from the eejot.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 05-05-2012, 08:51 PM   #29
ghoulslime
I Live Here

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 05-05-2012, 08:52 PM   #30
ghoulslime
I Live Here

I wonder how crazy Johnny is digging death right now. Do you think he is loving it so?