Old 04-29-2009, 04:44 PM   #766
Node18

Lol, am I the only one that noticed Yams getting pissed off after being so lenient in the beginning?

I hear Bovina gives incredibly good blowjobs. What do you think Choobus?
anyone who can swallow the catholic turdology with such enthusiasm must have practically no gag reflex
Node18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:48 PM   #767
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Xans wrote View Post
Outside your own self-righteous mind that is.
God bothering fucktards like you invented self righteousness, so that one sort of missed the mark a bit. Try harder cunt puncher.

Quote:
Xans wrote View Post
Do you want me to go back in this thread and quote every instance where an atheist has made a claim as to their belief about the morality or immorality of another?
No, I want you to fuck off and stop emphasizing the anal in banal. However, as we all know, you can't always get what you want. For example, you want your belief system to be something other than a ludicrous fiction designed by goat herding dung munchers for the benefit of other goat herding dungmunchers. You ain't getting that. But sometimes you get what you need, as evidenced by the fact that you need your arse handed to you.

Quote:
Xans wrote View Post
Atheists hold no belief in God, big deal. We're no longer talking about God, we're talking about morality. Or do you, in particular, not hold beliefs on morality?
You're always talking about god dickwad. Just as bowel movements are all about defecation, so to is your asinine yammering all about the lard. For the love of christ, just shut the fuck up you donkey.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:51 PM   #768
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Node18 wrote View Post
Lol, am I the only one that noticed Yams getting pissed off after being so lenient in the beginning?
I hadn't noticed...I'll go back and see. In all fairness, I suppose I might get pissed off if I went to a theist forum. I wonder if any atheists here have tried that? Honestly, I just wouldn't have the energy.
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:53 PM   #769
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
lostsheep wrote View Post
I hadn't noticed...I'll go back and see. In all fairness, I suppose I might get pissed off if I went to a theist forum. I wonder if any atheists here have tried that? Honestly, I just wouldn't have the energy.
They ban you as soon as they find out you don't believe in god, or if you start to point flaws in their arguments. Given that their arguments are nothing but flaws, this usually results in getting banned a few minutes after signing on.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 04-29-2009, 05:43 PM   #770
Node18

Heh, I went to a theist forum before. Though I was either banned for: having the username "ThereIsNoGod1280x1024" or because of me pointing flaws in their arguments.

I hear Bovina gives incredibly good blowjobs. What do you think Choobus?
anyone who can swallow the catholic turdology with such enthusiasm must have practically no gag reflex
Node18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 05:55 PM   #771
Xans
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Philboid Studge wrote View Post
Xans do you think you're even qualified to define "morality"? Tell you what, reconcile your idiotic morality (whatever it is) with the Euthyphro dilemma, and we'll talk.
Good things are good because we like them, but since we all don't necessarily like the same things there can be no one good to recognize.
Xans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 06:08 PM   #772
Xans
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Node18 wrote View Post
He thinks we're immoral because Choobus and Sternwallow made him cry. Crying is against "yamative" ethics.
Do you think you're moral?
Old 04-29-2009, 06:12 PM   #773
MaleficVTwin

Let me introduce you to a good thing.

Quote:
Xans wrote View Post
Good things are good because we like them, but since we all don't necessarily like the same things there can be no one good to recognize.

OK, shitweasel, pay attention.

This is our house. You have come into our house unwanted and uninvited. You have criticized everything from the furniture, to the decor, to the food in the fridge claiming how much better these things are at your house, yet when we ask for reasons why you can't provide any. You then proceed to take a gigantic shit on our coffee table, insist it's pumpkin pie and then refuse to clean it up. When we get the Lysol and rags(our arguments) to clean up the shitpie(your arguments) we come back to find you peeing in the corner(new arguments)!

You move the goalposts more often than any theist I've come across, and I've dealt with many. You twist words, insert meaning where there was none, and act smug about it the entire time. No wonder no one likes you!!

Get the fuck out of our house and take your shitpie with you.

The Cow Says:

You are a vile piece of work. And you can't write worth a damn.
MaleficVTwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 06:18 PM   #774
Xans
Obsessed Member

Quote:
According to Xans we shouldn't use our own rationality, instincts, or experience, we should follow the one "who's really in charge of things" and "the greatest power" and we should not make our own decisions, we should let Xans make them for us.
If rationality, instinct and experience are as powerful as you seem to imply, according to me you should use and follow them.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:20 PM   #775
Choobus
I Live Here

To be fair to Xans, he is such a filthy peasant (intellectually) that to him a pile of shit on a table is almost as good as a pumpkin pie (metaphorically). To be unfair to Xans, he (probably) agrees with the pope that the holocaust "wasn't that bad".

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 04-29-2009, 06:25 PM   #776
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
MaleficVTwin wrote View Post
You move the goalposts more often than any theist I've come across, and I've dealt with many. You twist words, insert meaning where there was none, and act smug about it the entire time.
This is why I never bother trying to have an actual debate with these fools. It's like agreeing to have a serious conversation with an inbred redneck farmer about extra terrestrials and their anal probes, but only if you first stipulate that these probes really exist, or at least admit that you can't prove that they don't exist and therefore have to be open to the possibility. If you are foolish enough to make such a stipulation all you can look forward to is seeing a redneck's brownhole, and possibly being hit in the face by a some "evidence" (actually, just an ordinary turd).

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 04-29-2009, 07:09 PM   #777
Xans
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I thought we were talking about abortion. Or at least you were. Your thinking is so convoluted that it's hard to keep up.
We were talking about morality and abortion.
Quote:
Do you think abortionist=atheist?
It's a pattern.
Quote:
But I will fault you if you want to murder, imprison, or even simply villianize people who do not see it the way you do.
I'd rather be at fault with you then myself. I fault you for refusing to consider abortion murder.
Quote:
Your arguments all seem to revolve around abortion.
My argument on abortion will obviously revolve around abortion.
Quote:
Is it immoral to kill a parasitic twin, in order to save the life of the other twin?
Yes

A truly parasitic twin doesn't have to be killed, it will die on it's own when doing the moral thing of attempting to save both.
Quote:
Unborn baby tissue is no more human than an additional limb.
Correct, but not the same human. This is medical fact.
Quote:
But there is a huge difference b/w a non-sentient clump of cells and a human being.
Not when both human beings are unconscious.
Quote:
nor is unborn baby tissue more important, or even equally as important, to any person.
Medically and assuming the tissue is alive, unborn baby tissue is a person. You ignore this fact because it doesn't suit your purposes. When a fact is in your way, it's common for people to ignore it.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:12 PM   #778
Xans
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
God bothering fucktards like you invented self righteousness, so that one sort of missed the mark a bit. Try harder cunt puncher.
Actually, assuming God doesn't exist, atheists invented self-righteousness.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:20 PM   #779
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Captain Relativity wrote View Post
Old Bertrand was a perty smart feller, yes he was.
The world would be a better place if there were more like him.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 07:21 PM   #780
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Node18 wrote View Post
He thinks we're immoral because Choobus and Sternwallow made him cry. Crying is against "yamative" ethics.
The Xans / Tiax entity cries because of his recent frontal lobotomy. The interaction of Choobus / Stern is only coincidental.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote