Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 04:33 PM   #31
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
I always thought the Bible needed a map, kind of like the ones of Middle Earth in Lord of the Rings. Those convoluted stories can get so confusing, it would be helpful to be able to place the events.
A map would only confuse the Bible even more. It put Jesus in the wrong Bethlehem because of an OT passage that was not about a town, but a person called Bethlehem.

God needed a map because He couldn't find the only man in existence in the Garden the He himself built. What a dunce.

Jesus was said to come from Nazareth, but, at the time, Nazareth was nothing but a small necropolis (graveyard) that no Jew would dream of living anywhere near.

God couldn't find His ass with both hands and a flashlight.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Old 05-28-2008, 06:05 PM   #32
Barney

Location: This Jewel sat in a silver sea; England, my England
Maps would be a bit pointless.
Since he created the Earth before he created the Stars that actually formed the earth, I'd trust his cartography like i'd trust the AA online routefinder maps.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:43 PM   #33
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
YHWH wrote View Post
That's right. God will not speak to a non-believer. You do not exist in the eyes of God... Geez O' Man, when was the last time you opened a Bible? "UNBELIEVERS ARE DEAD IN THE EYES OF GOD" Didn't you read what Yeshua told his Disciples? "Anyone that does not hear your words, walk away from them." -- Jesus was telling his Disciples. If they want me. they can come to me. And eventually they did!!
Would god give me a quick hand job if I faked belief for 20 minutes or so? Ya think?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 05-28-2008, 08:43 PM   #34
Barney

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Would god give me a quick hand job if I faked belief for 20 minutes or so? Ya think?

He noes whats in ur <3,
So you might get only get clothtit
Old 05-28-2008, 10:56 PM   #35
Redhunter

Wow. I can totally hear him saying that stuff. I'm thinking a mixture of his cop role in the Fugitive and his warden role in Natural Born Killers.

Old 05-29-2008, 12:09 PM   #36
Osirian

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
I always thought the Bible needed a map, kind of like the ones of Middle Earth in Lord of the Rings. Those convoluted stories can get so confusing, it would be helpful to be able to place the events.
I have a Bible (great read by the way) that has a little map in it. It's great! As my Dad just said, all the best fiction books have maps

Old 05-29-2008, 12:23 PM   #37
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

does god know if your sleeping? and does he know when your awake? does he know if you have been bad or good?lets be good for goodness sake
Old 05-29-2008, 12:31 PM   #38
nkb
He who walks among the theists

ILJ,
You really are on the ball! Always ahead of the pack, always original.

What will we do once you've fucked off?

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
Old 05-29-2008, 01:24 PM   #39
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
does god know if your sleeping? and does he know when your awake? does he know if you have been bad or good?lets be good for goodness sake
Been good is relative retard. To the pious Crusaders of the 1100s, and the rest that follow it was true GOODNESS to give the infidel and Christ-killers that had occupied the land of Zombie Jesus ( the character you love) after the disintegration of the Roman empire, the CROSS in the shape of a blessed SWORD.
If you study medieval history retard you'd know that GOODNESS is relative, to knowledge and epoch. What was good centuries ago is no good today and viceversa.

Ahhh the piety of the Christian invaders, chopping off the head of Christ-killers jews and throwing them over the walls of cities. This scene of deep SALVATION in death -the retards that also LOVED ZOMBIE JESUS believed it was GOOD to kill the infidel so their souls would be SAVED as they had given their blood in sacrifice to the ZOMBIE you LOVE so much--is piously depicted in the illuminated breviary ( PRAYER BOOK 1130ce) of the bishop of Jerusalem William of Tyre who Salah al Din had FORGIVEN along the other despicable retards who had killed man, women and children BURNING them alive in the temples during the assault of the city July 15th, 1099. Remember, you deluded psychotic imbecile with shit for brains, all of this was DEEP PIETY and GOOD to those pious TRUE CHRISTIANS. You ought to take the head out of your ass and study real HISTORY after seeing a neurologist. Remember moron we are in the 21st Century not the 12th.

I bet you did not know retard that Richard Plantagenet the Lion Hearted, persecuted Jews ( Christ-killers) due to this despicable neurological stagnating disorder cancer of the brain, Christianity, plaguing Europe in those days. This deranged GAY monarch ( yes all of them enjoy gay sex occasionally..men for love women to bear children) lover of the equally deranged Phillip, was the person that started using a YELLOW STAR of DAVID to identify Jews. He burned them alive in England and Lorraine France.

If you do not believe me retard, go to the Bibliotheque National de Paris and see this prayer book depicting such pious goodness filled Christian practices.
Here it is:

then there is this other jewel of Christian benevolence. Tits are a joy to torture.

Do you know retard the worst insult any human being could give another is to call him/her a CHRISTIAN.
Jesus means: phoniness, retardation, hypocrisy, unusual sex practices, deceit, psychopathy, genocidal tendencies, intolerance, cruelty to lower life forms, neurological blindness, ignorance, confused inferiority complex, neurological malfunction. So, is that what you love?

Go see a neurologist so you could land from that world of pantheistic universal delusions and see REALITY.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:58 PM   #40
Barney

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5poVfCDXbsg
" title="Click to view this video on youtube" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5poVfCDXbsg
">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5poVfCDXbsg
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 05-29-2008, 04:21 PM   #41
simpledon

Quote:
YHWH wrote View Post

The next time a lunatic blows up an Abortion clinic and they claim to be a Christian. Just remember this.. You are condemning people that do not follow the words of Jesus for their acts of hatred against humanity. Just because a person claims to be Christian, (Example: KKK or Adolf Hitler.) That doesn't mean they were following the words of Jesus.
Many unbelievers of God have an addiction for blaming Christians for all of the evil deeds that are being done in the world, but if you sat down for 1 hour per day and actually read the Holy Bible. You would see that Jesus never told anyone to kill people who support abortion and he never ordered his Disciples to kill someone because of their race.
I see there is nothing wrong with the christian religion, only with the people who follow it. Glad you cleared that up for us. It makes us all feel much better, we only have to fear christians, not christianity itself.

Old 05-29-2008, 07:51 PM   #42
PhilOchsLives

Jesus was one gentile-hating motherfucker.

Revolution is not something fixed in ideology, nor is it something fashioned to a particular decade. It is a perpetual process imbedded in the human spirit--Abbie Hoffman.
Old 05-29-2008, 08:34 PM   #43
ghoulslime
I Live Here

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 05-29-2008, 08:34 PM   #44
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 05-29-2008, 08:35 PM   #45
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Closed Thread