Old 06-28-2008, 08:19 PM   #1
whitegoose

The Problem With Atheists

Atheists are people who claim not to believe in a god. However , many atheists are actually rebellious adolescents who reject God , though they still believe , to justify their immoral behavior. Thus, it can be concluded that the rising criminal tendencies of the teenage population can be attributed to lack of acceptance of the Almighty.
Many ‘atheists’ are also Satanists as it is logical that those who do not worship God will worship God’s enemy. However , they are some true atheists who do not merely hate or ignore god and truly disbelieve in him. I will now elaborate on several of their fallacies which are numerous .
Firstly , atheists are hypocrites. They seem to enjoy claiming that atheism is not a religion . However, atheism is the belief that there is no god and it is this belief that constitutes a religion . This point is further enhanced as many atheists in countries such as China ,the USSR and World War II Germany are taught the atheist ideology, also known as Communism or Nazism.
This brings us to the second point. Atheists , being indoctrinated by the ideology of Communism and Nazism are extremely wicked and are far more likely to commit crimes compared to pious Christians. A vast majority of atheists endorse and support the actions of notable atheists such as Hitler and Stalin who devoted their lives towards violently eradicating religion.
Atheists are also intolerant and insensitive . Recently , many books such as The God Delusion have been written. This has caused much pain and anguish to the Christian community who have their religion misunderstood and the Bible misquoted. To add insult to injury, atheists do not cease insulting religion in public without any thought about the trauma they could cause with their actions They are so intolerant of other religions that they cannot tolerate people having beliefs other than atheism.
Atheists are also a jealous bunch. Everyday, they see good Christians performing good acts and living full, happy lives as they have accepted Jesus as their saviour. Atheists , not understanding how to emulate them, have instead intensified their attacks on religion . This is a classical scenario of ‘sour grapes’.
Atheists , without experience of the grace of god, are also more likely to feel depressed and commit suicide . Sweden, where the atheistic population is high, also has one of the highest suicide rates . This is no mere coincidence. God has cursed the atheists to perpetual misery for their lack of faith.
Atheists are also deluded and believe in variety of absurd beliefs. For example, atheists believe that the universe exploded out of nothing (Big Bang theory). This is ludicrous as everything in existence must need a creator and cannot simply pop out of thin air. They also believe that humans came from monkeys (Darwinism) . If this is so, why does the Bible expressively refute this claim, why do monkeys still exist and why aren’t monkeys are seen giving birth to humans. These are questions atheists can never answer.
Atheists are also stubborn and refuse to accept Christianity in the face of overwhelming evidence and obstinately cling on to their immoral lifestyle. This is a situation I intend to rectify . Henceforth, I will focus on my efforts on converting any atheists reading this to the one true religion.
Christianity can be proven true due to the Bible’s infallibility. It has such detailed and easy to understand explanations on historical events such as the creation of the world that it must have been divinely inspired. The Bible also contains many prophecies that have been fulfilled. How then could you argue that it is not the basis of the one true religion?
Historical records prove that the Bible and Christianity are the works of God. Places featured in the Bible such as Israel and Egypt really do exist, thus enhancing their credibility. Jesus’s tomb is also empty, proving that Jesus’s resurrection really did happen in history.
You only need to see around you to know that this world is God’s creation. Everything is so beautiful and perfect that only a omnipotent being could have caused it to come into being . If God didn’t exist, the chances of humans existing on a perfect world would be zero. Also, think of a banana. It is the perfect fruit : easy to hold, delicious and fits nicely into one’s mouth. It could be nothing less than a perfect creation of a perfect creator.
If these excellent points haven’t yet convinced you, this on surely will. Christianity must be the one true religion as it has many followers numbering in the billions. The sentiments of all these people must be correct as only the truth would be so universally accepted. Moreover, Christianity has lasted for thousands of years and has never been eradicated. Despite widespread persecution , Christians still exist with their faith intact, thus supporting my statement that Christianity is the one true religion.
Lastly, Christianity can be proven by the exemplary behaviour of its adherents . Christians are a beacon of hope to the world due to their unceasing charity, kindness and tolerance. Goodness pours out from every orifice of Christians’ bodies . This can be shown by the actions of missionaries who risk their lives to aid suffering people and preach the gospel. Only the one true religion could cause inherently wicked humans to turn over a new leaf and exemplify the ideal person.
I will part with a warning to you atheists. Turn towards the light now and stop living in darkness. Hell is very real and if you do not mend your ways and convert to Christianity , before long, you will find yourself in fire and brimstone . Nothing can save you then.
Remember, God and Jesus love you and hope that you will accept them .
Old 06-28-2008, 08:27 PM   #2
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Well, I'm sold.

To church!

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 08:30 PM   #3
ghoulslime
I Live Here

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 12:06 AM   #4
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
whitegoose wrote View Post
Atheists are people who claim not to believe in a god. However , many atheists are actually rebellious adolescents who reject God , though they still believe , to justify their immoral behavior. Thus, it can be concluded that the rising criminal tendencies of the teenage population can be attributed to lack of acceptance of the Almighty.
Many ‘atheists’ are also Satanists as it is logical that those who do not worship God will worship God’s enemy. However , they are some true atheists who do not merely hate or ignore god and truly disbelieve in him. I will now elaborate on several of their fallacies which are numerous .
Firstly , atheists are hypocrites. They seem to enjoy claiming that atheism is not a religion . However, atheism is the belief that there is no god and it is this belief that constitutes a religion . This point is further enhanced as many atheists in countries such as China ,the USSR and World War II Germany are taught the atheist ideology, also known as Communism or Nazism.
This brings us to the second point. Atheists , being indoctrinated by the ideology of Communism and Nazism are extremely wicked and are far more likely to commit crimes compared to pious Christians. A vast majority of atheists endorse and support the actions of notable atheists such as Hitler and Stalin who devoted their lives towards violently eradicating religion.
Atheists are also intolerant and insensitive . Recently , many books such as The God Delusion have been written. This has caused much pain and anguish to the Christian community who have their religion misunderstood and the Bible misquoted. To add insult to injury, atheists do not cease insulting religion in public without any thought about the trauma they could cause with their actions They are so intolerant of other religions that they cannot tolerate people having beliefs other than atheism.
Atheists are also a jealous bunch. Everyday, they see good Christians performing good acts and living full, happy lives as they have accepted Jesus as their saviour. Atheists , not understanding how to emulate them, have instead intensified their attacks on religion . This is a classical scenario of ‘sour grapes’.
Atheists , without experience of the grace of god, are also more likely to feel depressed and commit suicide . Sweden, where the atheistic population is high, also has one of the highest suicide rates . This is no mere coincidence. God has cursed the atheists to perpetual misery for their lack of faith.
Atheists are also deluded and believe in variety of absurd beliefs. For example, atheists believe that the universe exploded out of nothing (Big Bang theory). This is ludicrous as everything in existence must need a creator and cannot simply pop out of thin air. They also believe that humans came from monkeys (Darwinism) . If this is so, why does the Bible expressively refute this claim, why do monkeys still exist and why aren’t monkeys are seen giving birth to humans. These are questions atheists can never answer.
Atheists are also stubborn and refuse to accept Christianity in the face of overwhelming evidence and obstinately cling on to their immoral lifestyle. This is a situation I intend to rectify . Henceforth, I will focus on my efforts on converting any atheists reading this to the one true religion.
Christianity can be proven true due to the Bible’s infallibility. It has such detailed and easy to understand explanations on historical events such as the creation of the world that it must have been divinely inspired. The Bible also contains many prophecies that have been fulfilled. How then could you argue that it is not the basis of the one true religion?
Historical records prove that the Bible and Christianity are the works of God. Places featured in the Bible such as Israel and Egypt really do exist, thus enhancing their credibility. Jesus’s tomb is also empty, proving that Jesus’s resurrection really did happen in history.
You only need to see around you to know that this world is God’s creation. Everything is so beautiful and perfect that only a omnipotent being could have caused it to come into being . If God didn’t exist, the chances of humans existing on a perfect world would be zero. Also, think of a banana. It is the perfect fruit : easy to hold, delicious and fits nicely into one’s mouth. It could be nothing less than a perfect creation of a perfect creator.
If these excellent points haven’t yet convinced you, this on surely will. Christianity must be the one true religion as it has many followers numbering in the billions. The sentiments of all these people must be correct as only the truth would be so universally accepted. Moreover, Christianity has lasted for thousands of years and has never been eradicated. Despite widespread persecution , Christians still exist with their faith intact, thus supporting my statement that Christianity is the one true religion.
Lastly, Christianity can be proven by the exemplary behaviour of its adherents . Christians are a beacon of hope to the world due to their unceasing charity, kindness and tolerance. Goodness pours out from every orifice of Christians’ bodies . This can be shown by the actions of missionaries who risk their lives to aid suffering people and preach the gospel. Only the one true religion could cause inherently wicked humans to turn over a new leaf and exemplify the ideal person.
I will part with a warning to you atheists. Turn towards the light now and stop living in darkness. Hell is very real and if you do not mend your ways and convert to Christianity , before long, you will find yourself in fire and brimstone . Nothing can save you then.
Hey retard. Go see a neurologist. GOD is a creation of DEFECTIVE brains, my JET clearly proves it. 2+2=4 not 6 as you insist....There are as many GODS as they can be produced by the brain. Take some DRUGS imbecile, then you'll understand. How old are you 12?

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 01:33 AM   #5
Choobus
I Live Here

I agree with ghoul.

I expecially like the " Lastly, Christianity can be proven by the exemplary behaviour of its adherents" bit. It's so retarded it's brialliant, and a great example of total wrongness. It's hard to be that utterly wrong about anything.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 04:10 AM   #6
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 04:20 AM   #7
Riddler

Ignore them, Whitegoose. I think that's a very nice essay and I wish you every success in the 10th grade next semester.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 04:35 AM   #8
WickFut

Quote:
So basically the state of the world is down to christians, not atheists, who have rejected god.

Quote:
Satanists don't actually believe in the devil , they just claim to be satanists to piss you god squad off - and it works.

Quote:
Atheism endorses Hitler?

Quote:
You push your religion down everyones throat and when someone writes a book explaining that you are all wrong you start crying that atheists are intolerant.

Actually , what the fuck are you doing on an atheist website in the first place ? You came here to tell us off - you are intolerant you fucking dipstick.

Quote:
So now you are trying to create a split - christians are good while atheists are bad. Unfortunately I work in a prison and see how many people are religious and atheists and it is roughly the same. Actually alot of the most vile sex offenders are highly religious.

Quote:
Can you show me some statistics to back this up ?
Old 06-29-2008, 04:39 AM   #9
WickFut

Quote:
This is a joke right ? After reading this I'm guessing you are a troll.

Quote:
I think you may have chose the wrong place to start.

Quote:
Definately a troll , damn I wish I had read this far down earlier.
Old 06-29-2008, 04:41 AM   #10
dogpet
Obsessed Member

This is the lamest attempt ever of someone pretending to be a tard. You should be ashamed of yourself, it's not even slightly amusing.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 05:00 AM   #11
Mog
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Quote:
If having one of the highest suicide rates means being ranked 31st according to wiki...

Thats hardly noteworthy though. I would say, that outside of Turkey, the most religious country in Europe is Poland. Its suicide rate is 22nd.There is absolutely no evidence of correlation between suicide and atheism.

"It's puzzling that Eden is synonymous with paradise when, if you think about it at all, it's more like a maximum-security prison with twenty-four hour surveillance." -Ann Druyan
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 07:28 AM   #12
Wakkun

Po's Law applies
Old 06-29-2008, 08:03 AM   #13
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Quote:
WickFut wrote View Post
So basically the state of the world is down to christians, not atheists, who have rejected god.

Satanists don't actually believe in the devil , they just claim to be satanists to piss you god squad off - and it works.

Atheism endorses Hitler?

You push your religion down everyones throat and when someone writes a book explaining that you are all wrong you start crying that atheists are intolerant.

Actually , what the fuck are you doing on an atheist website in the first place ? You came here to tell us off - you are intolerant you fucking dipstick.

So now you are trying to create a split - christians are good while atheists are bad. Unfortunately I work in a prison and see how many people are religious and atheists and it is roughly the same. Actually alot of the most vile sex offenders are highly religious.

what prison do you work in ? im very interested actually in talking with someone from our so called "correctional institutions" to see where they think it shuld go, and has gone wrong. if i start a thread up regarding penal systems ( not penis ghoul) would you contribute?
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 08:25 AM   #14
ProveIt
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Quote:
Riddler wrote View Post
Ignore them, Whitegoose. I think that's a very nice essay and I wish you every success in the 10th grade next semester.

GooseEgg -Spaces before commas and periods are unnecessary. Please be sure to correct that before turning in your final draft...

To pray is to verbalize that which some may have difficulty saying aloud in everyday life, in an effort to gain support or smarts from an outside source. I have no need for prayer. I am able to rationalize within my mind, and have no problem speaking it.
ProveIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 08:40 AM   #15
WickFut

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
what prison do you work in ? im very interested actually in talking with someone from our so called "correctional institutions" to see where they think it shuld go, and has gone wrong. if i start a thread up regarding penal systems ( not penis ghoul) would you contribute?
I'm not giving any info about the location of where I work on a forum such as this apart from that it's UK.

Yeah I would take part but I'm not willing to give any information that could bite me later on in life if someone else discovers my ID.