Old 10-14-2009, 10:51 AM   #1741
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
everything happens in one hour
Not everything. You tying your shole laces perhaps (after an hour you figure out that you're not allowed shoe laces and wear only slippers).

You is teh stupid, but no, you can't has cheezburger/

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:04 AM   #1742
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 05:19 PM   #1743
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
7-Goats wrote View Post
Mass killings are all done by the Atheist.
That's right, all those nasty atheist popes and mullahs and clerics and Japanese during the war when they had a living God and North Koreans who now have a living God, are just too blood thirsty. Those awful atheist God-lovers have done awful things against humanity.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 05:25 PM   #1744
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
7-Goats wrote View Post
Yet you show disrespect for individual who are being killed for there own beliefs. Like in China with there death internment camps and particularly North Korea.
You display your incredible ignorance for all to see. North Korea is the most religious country in the world today. Its people can only praise their God morning noon and night and constantly thank Him for the meager and insufficient food He gives them. Constant mandatory nation-wide worship by every one makes North Korea the very exemplar of a theistic and (therefore) horrendous nation.

Old 10-14-2009, 05:31 PM   #1745
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Wow! Sevenses has gone full blown cuckoo on us.
Only in the sense of lighting a candle inside a large bag of gas.

Old 10-14-2009, 05:46 PM   #1746
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
7-Goats wrote View Post
Well at the end of the day you guys will get what you want and after 1st stage evac there will be planetary martial law and thats when the system of atheist will come in which will lead to the great human catastrophoe ever to be witnessed in the history of mankind and then you reach a point where you will know that Sevens was right and look where we are now....In the mire of shit with the real Athiest controller on your ass in conformity.

That will be the reality.

10 administrators will be appointed by the UN in one hour because everything happens in one hour and thats when the persecution of man begins, you wanted an true Atheist Government, you get it. All the freedoms you enjoy now will be swept away in one hit, there will be world financial collapse utterly, thats why planetary martial law is implimented by the Nodite rulers.

Essentialy anyone who is worthy and truthful in truth with partnerhip with God, in the beforehand will be evacuated and the evil will be left behind for you to contend with. The 1st stage of Judgment will affect every family on the planet, there will be worldwide mourning as all families will be sorted according to what is within there heart and soul.

It will be so bad because its a matter of self presevation of the evil which includes the Atheist and that will mean surviuval and if there is an EMP where there is no power and the world is plunged into darkness you will be deep crap because of no preperation.

That is definately on the cards and you will have no communication like we enjoy today because all circuitry will be burnt. You will have to piece it all together yourself and Richard Dawkins will be one of the most hated man on the plkanet for leading man astray to death and that will be his punishment.

When this occurs you will then KNOW that I was right the whole time.

Then you will go mad because you will realise that you have made the greatest blunder in your hatred towards God and there is no turning, life will reach it finality, that will be it for and your family.

All this was foreseen by the prophets that the Atheist hates and has killed but the prophets words of the past will come to pass whether you like it or not because its not in your hands anymore.

So much will be taken away from you that you enjoy today and the futre will be nothing but regret for hating God.
You just never will get it, we don't believe in God so we cannot hate Him even if we wanted to. You are so silly.

Just for grins, answer why the atheists who (you say) are in charge of the banks and all of the strongest world economies would let them fail when they came into complete power?

Please post some more batshit crazy material of self-important self-MOCKery. It saves me the effort.

Just a short tip: the existence of a very few bad atheists does not prove that God exists. You might try another ploy, dingbat. You are not winning any friends here.

Old 10-14-2009, 05:51 PM   #1747
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
MaleficVTwin wrote View Post
Any mods reading this, PLEASE do not ban this asshole!!

He's by far the best wingnut we've had in my time here!!
Second the vote. It is like having a guest appearance by the Hamburglar on a speed-LSD high. The collection of poison posts by 7-Goats might make a good anti-Christian brochure if we can keep his pump primed.

Old 10-14-2009, 05:53 PM   #1748
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
7-Goats wrote View Post
Good, Im glad

Here III repeat this again because this is your destiny and you have sealed it.

Quote:
Well at the end of the day you guys will get what you want and after 1st stage evac there will be planetary martial law and thats when the system of atheist will come in which will lead to the great human catastrophoe ever to be witnessed in the history of mankind and then you reach a point where you will know that Sevens was right and look where we are now....In the mire of shit with the real Athiest controller on your ass in conformity.

That will be the reality.

10 administrators will be appointed by the UN in one hour because everything happens in one hour and thats when the persecution of man begins, you wanted an true Atheist Government, you get it. All the freedoms you enjoy now will be swept away in one hit, there will be world financial collapse utterly, thats why planetary martial law is implimented by the Nodite rulers.

Essentialy anyone who is worthy and truthful in truth in partnerhip with God, in the beforehand will be evacuated and the evil will be left behind for you to contend with. The 1st stage of Judgment will affect every family on the planet, there will be worldwide mourning as all families will be sorted according to what is within there heart and soul.

It will be so bad because its a matter of self presevation of the evil which includes the Atheist and that will mean surviuval and if there is an EMP where there is no power and the world is plunged into darkness you will be deep crap because of no preperation.

That is definately on the cards and you will have no communication like we enjoy today because all circuitry will be burnt. You will have to piece it all together yourself and Richard Dawkins will be one of the most hated man on the plkanet for leading man astray to death and that will be his punishment.

When this occurs you will then KNOW that I was right the whole time.

Then you will go mad because you will realise that you have made the greatest blunder in your hatred towards God and there is no turning, life will reach it finality, that will be it for and your family.

All this was foreseen by the prophets that the Atheist hates and has killed but the prophets words of the past will come to pass whether you like it or not because its not in your hands anymore.

So much will be taken away from you that you enjoy today and the futre will be nothing but regret for hating God.
MOCK, MOCK, MOCK, MOCK, MOCK you self-important bugwit.

Old 10-14-2009, 05:54 PM   #1749
Choobus
I Live Here

assholes don't get banned here, they get pwned instead.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 05:58 PM   #1750
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
7-Goats wrote View Post
Already in the USA the railway sidings are being prepared for those who don't conform. A plan for the what if and just in case essentially.

You will get the big brother you so desire but living on this planet will be completely different to what you understand today living in freedom of expression today.

There will be military everywhere and you will not like it and will miss the ole days where there was a equalisation factor in Government morals but all that will be taken away and man will live in a true Atheist state under global communism in the enforced way.

There will be new currency and all wealth accumulated today will simply vanish.

Pretty soon you will see with your own eyes the reality of today falling apart into the new brave world of global atheist communism with AntiChrist(the Atheist) leading the way to utter destruction of the planet and its people.

All the goodness will taken of the planet and you will be left with pure evil.

At the point of the final judgment, we will all come back to inherit the earth and what's left of it and the true Atheist will just vanish.

Simply the Atheist is just the walking dead in a carcass.

That's is reality and the future of this planet.

All foreseen and all prophecied throughout the ages and we are here right now to see the reality come to pass finally!

Its all in the Dead Sea Scrolls.
More MOCK, MOCK, MOCK on your poisonous scratching. Keep spreading it on, bugwit.

Old 10-14-2009, 06:05 PM   #1751
ghoulslime
I Live Here

I challenge Sevenses to prove that I don't have proof that his god is not real. I dare him! I double dare him!

P.S. I like China. I think it has a wonderful government which deals very effectively with crazy and disruptive people like Sevenses.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:11 PM   #1752
ubs
I Live Here

Like this guy.

How much do you want to bet his kidney's are now on the open market?

Never give a zombie girl a piggy back ride.
ubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:14 PM   #1753
thomastwo
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote View Post
The collection of poison posts by 7-Goats might make a good anti-Christian brochure if we can keep his pump primed.
Nope, he ain't one of us. It's the whole Father, Son and 7 spirits of Atlantis thing that gives him away. Maybe too subtle for you to spot?
thomastwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:15 PM   #1754
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ubs wrote View Post
Like this guy.

How much do you want to bet his kidney's are now on the open market?
I wonder how much Sevenses brains would fetch on the open market. I realize they are not very good brains, but considering the minute size, they have to be considered a rare substance.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 10-14-2009, 06:16 PM   #1755
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
thomastwo wrote View Post
Nope, he ain't one of us. It's the whole Father, Son and 7 spirits of Atlantis thing that gives him away. Maybe too subtle for you to spot?
I don't see the big difference.