Old 05-17-2017, 12:45 PM   #1846
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
One day I was bicycling and a seagull flying overhead shat, and a big green gob landed right between my glasses and my eyeball. My first thought was, "Thank you, Jesus", followed by a fervent wish for a shotgun, and, on reflection, hilarity. Reading your Troll posts produces the same reaction.
Unlike you, at least shit is good for something - it fertilizes.

Ah, what a touching story of the seagull that shat on you. Is this all you think about and write about is shit, asses and stories involving as such? (The defecating perishing in the plane crash, now the seagull)

Is this your latest whine, moan and bitch complaint to prove atheism. No God would create a seagull that shits on people? LOL.
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 12:49 PM   #1847
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Like Joel Osteen exploiting gullible you....
The Bible clearly supports the prosperity Gospel. My faith in God has been richly awarded with prosperity. You have to have the Faith to believe it is truly the Word of God.

Jeremiah 29:11New International Version (NIV)
11*For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. .

JJ
Old 05-17-2017, 12:53 PM   #1848
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
JJ Trolled:

Translation: Since no one would give me a penny for my worn out piece of junk on a trade-in, I donated it to one of those "charities" that gives you a tax deduction for it.

Apparently your pea brain can't even comprehend the wealth I have been blessed with sadly. I must seriously wonder if you know anyone that makes a significant amount of money.

JJ
Old 05-17-2017, 01:57 PM   #1849
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Apparently your pea brain can't even comprehend the wealth I have been blessed with sadly. I must seriously wonder if you know anyone that makes a significant amount of money.

JJ
Brilliant logic there, fuckwit. Since I know you, and you claim I know no one who is significantly wealthy, you just refuted your claim to being wealthy!
What a Trolling fucktard!

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 05:31 PM   #1850
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Brilliant logic there, fuckwit. Since I know you, and you claim I know no one who is significantly wealthy, you just refuted your claim to being wealthy!
What a Trolling fucktard!
You idiot.

JJ
Old 05-17-2017, 11:18 PM   #1851
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

JJ
Why don't you show us that you're a better man than Trump by posting your tax return to prove your wealth claim. Then you can run for President when Trump is impeached.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 05-17-2017, 11:34 PM   #1852
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

JJ babbled:
Quote:
The Bible clearly supports the prosperity Gospel. My faith in God has been richly awarded with prosperity. You have to have the Faith to believe it is truly the Word of God.

Jeremiah 29:11New International Version (NIV)
11*For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. .
You Theologues are limited in Bible knowledge to whatever your evil preachers mislead you, whereas Deep Atheism gives full knowledge of the Bible. Hence, your mind greedily embraces prosperity gospel, ignoring the "no rich man can enter heaven, eye of the needle" truth. One would think your long tenure here would have taught you something, but it is hopeless without the Atheist secret.

Old 05-17-2017, 11:50 PM   #1853
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

JJ

When you were asked for details, i.e. make, model, year, name of charity to which you donated this fleet of luxury vehicles, you replied with evasion and projection of your evasion.
Once again, year, make, model, condition, VIN numbers, name of Charity? Need we remind you of the Commandment regarding bearing false witness?

Old 05-18-2017, 05:30 AM   #1854
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I am waiting to learn more about atheism.
JJ
Here ya go.....

Old 05-18-2017, 05:41 AM   #1855
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinny,

I really enjoy this community and the well packed forum. I feel so welcome because I even have my own thread. Someday I hope you will consider me a friend online and not a troll.

JJ
Actually, I consider you much more than just a friend....I think I'm falling in love with you. Could you send a nude photo of yourself?

Old 05-18-2017, 10:07 PM   #1856
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Why don't you show us that you're a better man than Trump by posting your tax return to prove your wealth claim. Then you can run for President when Trump is impeached.

You seem to have some strange fascination with Trump. Are you here in the US? What is it you like about him enough to waste your time posting about him several times now?

You are fucked up.

JJ
Old 05-18-2017, 10:12 PM   #1857
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
JJ babbled:

You Theologues are limited in Bible knowledge to whatever your evil preachers mislead you, whereas Deep Atheism gives full knowledge of the Bible. Hence, your mind greedily embraces prosperity gospel, ignoring the "no rich man can enter heaven, eye of the needle" truth. One would think your long tenure here would have taught you something, but it is hopeless without the Atheist secret.
You have no understanding of the verse you quoted.

Tell me, what is the atheist view of one who is wealthy? Is it by hard work, intelligence, luck... I am just lucky and you are fucked instead?

Do tell please the secret atheist understanding of wealth. If atheists find it acceptable to be wealthy we might have something in common, Sinny.

JJ
Old 05-18-2017, 10:15 PM   #1858
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Here ya go.....

Why have this forum then? Why not just have one thread; we refer you to the above noted book for we have nothing to offer in the way of information or engaging conversation regarding atheism.

Actually that has nothing to do with you, Sinny. Your stinkin' mod Smelly sucks ass. He is the reason the forum is dead.

JJ
Old 05-19-2017, 11:02 AM   #1859
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You idiot.

JJ
What a fact filled logical rebuttal. Of course, what else ya gonna do when you ain't got none.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:27 PM   #1860
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
What a fact filled logical rebuttal. Of course, what else ya gonna do when you ain't got none.
Gee, I could post a picture of a horse's ass, a picture of some animal with shit falling out of its asshole as you do or perhaps a post with the use of the cunt word like Smelly.

JJ