Still Kate's Bitch...

there's a lot of shit forum members around

http://ravingatheists.com/forum/member.php?u=2867
Waddlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 03:24 PM   #2
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Come on, Waddlie!

Would you have known that you can't implicitly trust anything, just because it says it's scientific, without his help?

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:27 PM   #3
skribb

That was just one member. You're doing it wrong.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:47 PM   #4
Choobus
I Live Here

We used to have the best cunts around here. Cap'n Awesome and Ghoulslime are total cunts, and I love them both. They are the best kind of cunt: while I may not agree with them on many things they have the intellect to make me see that there is some validity to the things they say that I don't agree with, and they are both fucking hilarious. The cunts we have now (pussy, polly, Vlad and the like) are simply floaters with the intellectual capacity of an unoccupied glory hole, and their ability to convince anyone that they are not simply vacuous cretins of the tarded variety is essentially absent.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:50 PM   #5
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
We used to have the best cunts around here. Cap'n Awesome and Ghoulslime are total cunts, and I love them both. They are the best kind of cunt: while I may not agree with them on many things they have the intellect to make me see that there is some validity to the things they say that I don't agree with, and they are both fucking hilarious. The cunts we have now (pussy, polly, Vlad and the like) are simply floaters with the intellectual capacity of an unoccupied glory hole, and their ability to convince anyone that they are not simply vacuous cretins of the tarded variety is essentially absent.
You DON'T disagree with my belief in leprechuans, do you?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:51 PM   #6
Choobus
I Live Here

I"m not insane. Of course I don't not agree with you about that

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 02-27-2008, 09:04 PM   #7
JU Mike
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
Wait a minute, what the hell are you talking about? Are you seriously saying that there are no such things as leprechuans??? So... I just wasted all those years searching for a pot of gold that doesn't even fucking exist??!!!

God dammit, why doesn't anyone ever tell me these things? What's the next they're gonna do, tell me that I've wasted my life planning a trip to the moon so I can eat the green cheese it's made of?
JU Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 09:08 PM   #8
Ross_videosprint

'I don't not agree'

or... 'I agree?'

Maybe you don't not not not agree?
Old 02-27-2008, 09:29 PM   #9
Eva
Super Moderator

i agree ghoulslime believes in leprechaums.
maybe.

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 05:31 AM   #10
Facehammer

Oh, leprechauns are still abroad on the streets of Dublin, but these days they're indistinguishable from midgets. They've had a rough couple of decades, and the world has ground them into dark, bitter shadows of their old selves. If you catch one and ask him for a pot of gold today, he'll tell you to fuck off, then headbut you in the balls.

After centuries of sectarian conflict and ill-feeling in their green and beautiful land, they ended up exhausting their pots o' gold on terrorist bombing campaigns and those massive IRA weapons caches you used to hear about. Seriously, do you have any idea how many rainbows they needed to find the ends of just to finance the smuggling of ex-Soviet rocket launchers and heavy machine guns? The fact is that these weapons were barely ever used, if at all - which is a dreadful irony, as they were exactly what they needed to defend themselves against periodic culling by the SAS and British Army.

Further, their tragic losses could not be replaced by a new generation of leprechauns, due to their unusual breeding habits: whether or not female leprechauns exist (which is still debated endlessly in pubs across the land), all leprechauns look and act outwardly male. This means that any attempt at seduction between leprechauns is seen as "gay," and due to all leprechauns' fiercely Catholic upbringing, is immediately and unthinkingly met with a smashed guinness pint glass to the face.

Nowadays, with the decline of their race still weighing heavy on their hearts, and the cause they supported lying largely abandoned by all but the baldest and twitchiest of former convicts, they live out their lives in the only modern community where they can find a measure of understanding of their pain, as well as women who aren't real men: that of "little people."

And now you know.
Old 02-28-2008, 07:44 AM   #11
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
We used to have the best cunts around here. Cap'n Awesome and Ghoulslime are total cunts, and I love them both. They are the best kind of cunt: while I may not agree with them on many things they have the intellect to make me see that there is some validity to the things they say that I don't agree with, and they are both fucking hilarious.
I'm reminded of this sentiment with William Buckley now safely dead. I didn't agree with two ideas that came out of his big fat head but he was usually a good read and never failed to challenge my own assumptions. The old bastard said -- over fifty years ago -- "I believe that the duel between Christianity and atheism is the most important in the world. I further believe that that the struggle between individualism and collectivism is the same struggle reproduced on another level."

Ironic that modern merkin conservatism would become so identified with Christ Gobbling.

He called Gore Vidal a queer on national teevee; that was pretty cool too.

Ghoulslime is only a cunt because you are what you eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 08:31 AM   #12
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
JU Mike wrote View Post
Wait a minute, what the hell are you talking about? Are you seriously saying that there are no such things as leprechuans??? So... I just wasted all those years searching for a pot of gold that doesn't even fucking exist??!!!

God dammit, why doesn't anyone ever tell me these things? What's the next they're gonna do, tell me that I've wasted my life planning a trip to the moon so I can eat the green cheese it's made of?
double negative

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 02-28-2008, 05:50 PM   #13
JU Mike
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
double negative
Yeah I know, I was just being an asshole. Something I love to do lately.
JU Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 08:14 PM   #14
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
BLASPHEMY!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 02-28-2008, 08:18 PM   #15
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Philboid Studge wrote View Post
Ghoulslime is only a cunt because you are what you eat.
Your wisdom is unparalleled in the annals of history!

You will go down with Solomon...on Solomon...for historic anal be famous!