Old 01-07-2010, 10:58 PM   #2191
MaleficVTwin

Quote:
Eva wrote View Post
you are so stupid you are mistaking me for Psychodiva.
asshole.

swallow your words, asswipe.
Put the little cockwasher on universal ignore for a day or two.

The Cow Says:

You are a vile piece of work. And you can't write worth a damn.
MaleficVTwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:03 PM   #2192
Eva
Super Moderator

come on, 777777777777777777777's, admit your stupidity for mistaking me for Diva......

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:17 PM   #2193
Sevens

Just like little children who cant get what they want.

Full of shit people and cannot prove their contention in research, all mouth but no substance of any worth.

No Atheist has anything to prove that God does not exist.

He simply has not got the research to back the BS. The only thing an atheist can do is criticize the weakness of religion but not to assist and help but to denigrate, mock and to ultimately destroy religion as expressed in Zietgiest 2.

Utterly useless for anyone on the planet.

The Father has different plans for the Atheist with no plans for the future. They are a scourge to this planet and the truth not to mention civilisation as a whole.

Sevens
Old 01-07-2010, 11:22 PM   #2194
Eva
Super Moderator

you are stupid.

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Old 01-08-2010, 12:13 AM   #2195
Sevens

No effect but Excuse me where is your research in that God does not exist?

Slander and name calling like a child is not research.

So where is your research in the contention that God does not exist?

Your a so called professional! Where is your papers and your travels in finding the evidence.

Do you know where you come from and where you are going?

Sevens
Old 01-08-2010, 12:31 AM   #2196
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:21 AM   #2197
psychodiva
I Live Here

Well I would be proud to be mistaken for Eva

Seevenseseseses- you are now blowing out of your arse - you need to shut up and go away

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:32 AM   #2198
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
Seevenseseseses- you are now blowing out of your arse
Minor correction - the fuckwit has been blowing out of his arse since 8th August 2008 - but yes, he should fuck off out of it.

In hindsight, we're probably doing the world a favour by keeping such idiocy confined to one thread on this tiny forum - just think where else he could be dropping his poop!

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 01-08-2010, 09:20 AM   #2199
Eva
Super Moderator

oh thanks, diva! nice compliment....

H. L. Mencken
Old 01-08-2010, 10:18 AM   #2200
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Theotard Sevens wrote to Eva:

"Where is your personal evidence and research that proves that God does not exist???? "

IN THE BRAIN retard. Do you want for me to PROVE it moron? Let's go to a neurology lab & will stimulate your temporal lobes giving you also ziprasidone..Voila, NO GOD but I will insert in that malfunctioning magnetar-Christ infected brain of yours any imaginary friend I want.
Remember retard put your money where your deluded mouth is. IOW, put up or shut up. Your infantile deluded posts are of interest only to retarded deluded folks like you that breathe & eat fiction accepting it as true...you are in the wrong forum DORK ( thxs Diva)

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 04:16 AM   #2201
Sevens

Right thats it, Brother Atheist your in trouble and now faced with more truth for being rude. All of you.

Like little children in the schoolyeard. Now behave and listen. hahahahahaha

Time for Bible study of the footstool.

The Atheist is under the footstool currently.

Ive added more to the image below, note the conjunction of the Crab Nebula and the eclipsed moon on 31st Dec 2009 in the Elysian 456 fields. See how the Andromeda and the Tycho Brahe Novas lay along the energy lanes between Magnetars, hence the broadcast circuits.

Notice the line of the story of Jesus mapped out in the Heavens within the Double cross in the Heavens and note the intersect at the footstool of the cross which is a known feature. The whole construct has a story in the heavens.

As in Heaven also on Earth!!

http://www.dalamatiacity.com/MagnaterPanorama.htm

Ok lets look at some biblical scriptures to see if there are some scriptures that may reveal clues related to this Star story of Jesus and perhaps what to expect in the near future focusing on the footstool.

http://www.christnotes.org/bible.php...tstool&ver=kjv

footstool (King James Version)

1 Chronicles 28:2 (Read all of 1 Chronicles 28)
Then David the king stood up upon his feet, and said, Hear me, my brethren, and my people: As for me, I had in mine heart to build an house of rest for the ark of the covenant of the Lord, and for the footstool of our God, and had made ready for the building:

2 Chronicles 9:18 (Read all of 2 Chronicles 9)
And there were six steps to the throne, with a footstool of gold, which were fastened to the throne, and stays on each side of the sitting place, and two lions standing by the stays:

Psalm 99:5 (Read all of Psalm 99)
Exalt ye the Lord our God, and worship at his footstool; for he is holy.

Psalm 110:1 (Read all of Psalm 110)
The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Psalm 132:7 (Read all of Psalm 132)
We will go into his tabernacles: we will worship at his footstool.

Isaiah 66:1 (Read all of Isaiah 66)
Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

Lamentations 2:1 (Read all of Lamentations 2)
How hath the Lord covered the daughter of Zion with a cloud in his anger, and cast down from heaven unto the earth the beauty of Israel, and remembered not his footstool in the day of his anger!

Matthew 5:35 (Read all of Matthew 5)
Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.

Matthew 22:44 (Read all of Matthew 22)
The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

Mark 12:36 (Read all of Mark 12)
For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The Lord said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Luke 20:43 (Read all of Luke 20)
Till I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Acts 2:35 (Read all of Acts 2)
Until I make thy foes thy footstool.

Acts 7:49 (Read all of Acts 7)
Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?

Hebrews 1:13 (Read all of Hebrews 1)
But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

Hebrews 10:13 (Read all of Hebrews 10)
From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.

James 2:3 (Read all of James 2)
And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:

Now be nice my children. You can go in the play yard now.

Christian brothers reading who are adults and mature in University would understand all this and would see this as sign to be very aware in this time. I would say a Sevenfold alert watch.

For the Little children who are very rude and bad I have decided to adopt you.

You are under my care on behalf of Jesus the Sovereign and therefore if you are rude to me, we do bible studies.

No ifs No buts...bible studies!

Sevens

Last edited by Sevens; 01-09-2010 at 04:46 AM.
Old 01-09-2010, 04:53 AM   #2202
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I've signed you up as the founder member;

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 01-09-2010, 05:08 AM   #2203
Sevens

spiritual eyes
http://mercy.urantia.org/cgi-bin/web...&submit=Submit

PAPER 176 - TUESDAY EVENING ON MOUNT OLIVET, Oct 19 2000
  • line 100: We most positively believe that Michael will again come in person to Urantia, but we have not the slightest idea as to when or in what manner he may choose to come. Will his second advent on earth be timed to occur in connection with the terminal judgment of this present age, either with or without the associated appearance of a Magisterial Son? Will he come in connection with the termination of some subsequent Urantian age? Will he come unannounced and as an isolated event? We do not know. Only one thing we are certain of, that is, when he does return, all the world will likely know about it, for he must come as the supreme ruler of a universe and not as the obscure babe of Bethlehem. But if every eye is to behold him, and if only spiritual eyes are to discern his presence, then must his advent be long deferred.
PAPER 167 - THE VISIT TO PHILADELPHIA, Oct 19 2000
  • line 119: "And do you not remember that I said to you once before that, if you had your spiritual eyes anointed, you would then see the heavens opened and behold the angels of God ascending and descending? It is by the ministry of the angels that one world may be kept in touch with other worlds, for have I not repeatedly told you that I have other sheep not of this fold? And these angels are not the spies of the spirit world who watch upon you and then go forth to tell the Father the thoughts of your heart and to report on the deeds of the flesh. The Father has no need of such service inasmuch as his own spirit lives within you. But these angelic spirits do function to keep one part of the heavenly creation informed concerning the doings of other and remote parts of the universe. And many of the angels, while functioning in the government of the Father and the universes of the Sons, are assigned to the service of the human races. When I taught you that many of these seraphim are ministering spirits, I spoke not in figurative language nor in poetic strains. And all this is true, regardless of your difficulty in comprehending such matters.
The above refers to the broadcast circuits and if there was an evacuation only spiritual eyes would discern it and witness. The unbelievers would see nothing and they would be bewildered.

That is how an evacuation of the salvable would go and the Atheist would not even notice it.

But when it happens there will be an announcement and that is Jesus is the Sovereign of the Universe and Urantia or something to that effect.

Its described in Revelation. The trumpet of the Seventh Angel or the ROAR from space.

That could be the signal that points to the evacuation, it means there maybe a catastrophe of some sort which is threatening to the species. It may come from space?? The Magnetars are beacons and someone here had to piece it together.

Eat the book and prophecy!

Alert alert be aware!

Sevens
Old 01-09-2010, 06:16 AM   #2204
Sevens

psychodiva

and

Eva

sorry

sevens
Old 01-09-2010, 12:09 PM   #2205
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Sevens.

Your cognitive dissonance triggered by Chr-----s is getting worse, it has now merged with manic depression episodes. Please take ziprasione & give it a rest, for if we would like to see deluded bullshit in this forum we would invite a schizophrenic to post, he would do it BEST.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote