Old 04-07-2014, 11:13 PM   #31
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
It is abundantly clear at this point in time, that JimmyJerry is a Catholic scumbag pretending to be a thinking human being. He can't defend his imbecilic religious beliefs, so he postures as if he is a seeker of truth.

Must control those naughty people! Must punish them if they have sex!
The funny thing is that he never fooled us for a second. It' probably something to do with the myopic, self righteous, sanctimonious drivel he spouts in common with other theists that land here.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 01:10 AM   #32
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
jimmyjet wrote View Post
the bottom line is that in order to fix any sort of problem, it needs to be fixed at its source.

for example, our medical community continues to prescribe drugs that in many instances mask the symptoms.

and they are not something that the human body has evolved to need.

which is why just about every drug has a myriad of possible side effects.

if we want to fix that problem, we need to do it at its source - our lifestyle.

what we eat, how much sleep we get, allowing stressful situations in our lives, proper exercise, etc.

in other words, we need to change ourselves. that is not something that most people are willing to do. most lack self-discipline.

so they look for the magic pill that is gonna allow them to continue living their current lifestyle, with all its bad habits.

within our current discussion, sex is the only source of the problem of abortion.

and abortion is only one of the these problems. we have kids in adoption who cant be adopted, diseases, etc.

the only answer is to change our behavior towards sex in general and vaginal intercourse, in specific.

the only biological function of vaginal intercourse is to make babies.

so before we do that, we need to be responsible for possible consequences.

and if and until we take on that responsibility, we will continue to see a whole slew of problems
Go fuck your mother, you creepy Catholic fuck!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 01:12 AM   #33
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
The funny thing is that he never fooled us for a second. It' probably something to do with the myopic, self righteous, sanctimonious drivel he spouts in common with other theists that land here.
The guy is seriously a delusional tool!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 04-08-2014, 04:09 AM   #34
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Look I do like sex and eating, sometimes I combine the two....a boom boom! By the way no one celebrates abortion. It is something that is there to protect those that do not wish to give birth with an option. That option is defined by scientific observation and study. I repeat it is not a pleasant or celebrated procedure! If I have been impregnated by an abusive partner and manage to escape....abortion may well be an option I am grateful for though!

A theist is just an atheist with a space in it.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 04:10 AM   #35
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

By the way, bad Ghoulers, for not picking up on the whole sex and eating it point!!!

Old 04-08-2014, 07:20 AM   #36
Davin
Obsessed Member

Oh sweet, from denying abortion all the way to anti-medicine... what an idiot.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 07:31 AM   #37
Clifton

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
Look I do like sex and eating, sometimes I combine the two....a boom boom! By the way no one celebrates abortion. It is something that is there to protect those that do not wish to give birth with an option. That option is defined by scientific observation and study. I repeat it is not a pleasant or celebrated procedure! If I have been impregnated by an abusive partner and manage to escape....abortion may well be an option I am grateful for though!
Wait a minute. I've celebrated an abortion or two.
Clifton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 07:41 AM   #38
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

originally arrived posing as a pseudoatheist, but now returns as a full fledged theologue, evading response to the embarrassing questions put to his previous personna.
Let the games begin!

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 07:50 AM   #39
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Don't forget JJ's got everybody on ignore - the silly cunt's just prattling away with himself!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 08:50 AM   #40
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Quote:
Clifton wrote View Post
Wait a minute. I've celebrated an abortion or two.
Why I oughta.......

Old 04-08-2014, 11:33 AM   #41
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
jimmyjet wrote View Post
within our current discussion, sex is the only source of the problem of abortion.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 03:18 PM   #42
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Saturday wrote View Post
Very true. We need to limit population growth. I don't know if that should be done via abortions but yeah, we need people to stop making copies asap.
We do limit population growth - at least, the oligarchs do. They cull the herd by warfare. Of course, it's total insanity, (but then the oligarchs are all sociopaths), in that they pick the finest, fittest youth to slaughter, when the rational approach would be to kill off the old geezers who are no longer productive.
In the end, it matters little. Mother Nature has its own methods of population control, natural disasters and disease, the latter of which seems self-adjusting in response to overpopulation.
Add to that the effects of pollution on climate and crops and fisheries. Personally, I like to pollute as much as I can. All the "environmental" rules are aimed at the bottom of the pyramid, whilst the crooks at the top can pollute all they want. Local rules too stringent for your factory? Just move it to a third world country.
I don't have much time left on this ball of lava, so why should I give a Phuk? Let the oligarchs solve the problem.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 04-08-2014, 03:27 PM   #43
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
By the way, bad Ghoulers, for not picking up on the whole sex and eating it point!!!
As Mayor Rob Ford of Toronto famously announced, his wife gives him plenty to eat....

Old 04-08-2014, 06:25 PM   #44
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
I merely presumed that eating it was a normal part of foreplay.

Are we talking about snarfing down a pepperoni pizza while we do anal here?

Old 04-09-2014, 01:09 AM   #45
Semper Idem

Nobody asked me for my opinion, I know. That said, I'm in an uppity mood, so I'll butt in anyway.

War is horrible. No one wants war. Yet only a fool would decide that since war is bad, we need to abolish the Armed Forces. Yanno why? Because we know that sometimes war is necessary.

It's the same with abortion. It's a terrible thing. Yet sometimes, you gotta go right ahead and abort. What's more, I can think of no better person to make that call than the woman carrying the foetus.

Saying that atheists hate God is like saying that teetotalers are alcoholics.
Semper Idem is offline   Reply With Quote