Old 03-31-2019, 08:31 AM   #61
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Shizacop wrote View Post
I agree. You are being polite to Hertzvanrental by saying "there is a {mere} possibility". There is a very high probability that Jesus existed.
Vanrental's against Jesus existence rant merely causes him to loose his credibility as a reasonable spokesperson for atheism.
Wrong, I'm saying for all intents and purposes Jesus didn't exist. If you were to look back at my posts you would see that on many occasions I have dismissed his existence.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 08:32 AM   #62
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
not me!

Old 03-31-2019, 08:39 AM   #63
Shizacop

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Do tell us how many of the 747 Max crash victims had time to call their wives, girlfriends, moms when they realized they were crashing!
Fuck this is an immature comment. And it isn't funny - you are a twisted fuck - but at times you seem smart, at times dumb - are you on drugs?
Shizacop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 08:44 AM   #64
Shizacop

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Wrong, I'm saying for all intents and purposes Jesus didn't exist. If you were to look back at my posts you would see that on many occasions I have dismissed his existence.
This is funny

I looked at a Christian site and was astonished to note their member's stupidity and delusion in not accepting evolution in favor of creationism.

And I now I look at an Atheist site, and I am equally astonished at their member's stupidity (or is it atheist political partisonship?) - taking heretical positions against the evidence on whether a human named Jesus of Nazereth merely existed.

I am highly skeptical about old historical records, and I am also highly skeptical on scientific models which are not expressly proven (by experimental reproduction) - but to a rationally non deluded person the chances Jesus existed is at least 9/10, just as evolution being a true theory is at least 9.5/10.
Old 03-31-2019, 08:45 AM   #65
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
What? You dismiss my existence?

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 08:49 AM   #66
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Jizz On A Cop wrote View Post
I am highly skeptical about old historical records - but the chances Jesus existed is at least 9/10
OK fucktard, let's hear it. Let's hear your 9/10 evidence for the existence of zombie boy.

(Fuck me. This is gonna be funny.)

Old 03-31-2019, 08:54 AM   #67
Shizacop

Interesting, I note the slogan of KA

"Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii" relates to this thread.

It is a provokative statement - lets dissect it.

"Once you are dead"... This is kinda of wrong, because once an individual is dead, it is incorrect to say "you are".

But then Pompeii corrects himself, by asserting the "you are" amounts to "nothing" - that is correct. But is an oxymoron to say "you are nothing".

It seems Pompeii is trying to give a frank realization (perhaps a false comfort) to atheists who may fear death - being "nothing" doesn't hurt etc. - its cool, this is fine, just accept it.

But I challenge that - because being "nothing" doesn't doesn't hurt - a feeling of "non hurting" must be experienced and there is no experience after death.

All the dead person is stuck with is their dying moment - terror , pain (unless comforted by drugs - religion), and this is non altering and never changing - a type of hell or heaven.
Old 03-31-2019, 09:06 AM   #68
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Shizacop wrote View Post
It is a provokative (correction - provoCative) statement - lets (correction let's) dissect it.

But then Pompeii corrects himself, (Pompeii is a place. It is on the Italian mainland close to Naples. Therefore, how can Pompeii correct himself?)

It seems Pompeii is trying to give a frank realization ... (how can a place give a frank realisation of anything, pray tell?).
You aren't very intelligent, jizz on a cop - are you?

You have now flushed what little street cred you had left down the pan. Dumbass.

Old 03-31-2019, 09:10 AM   #69
Shizacop

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Yor aren't very intelligent, jizz on a cop - are you?
Sure - attack me on bullshit rather than the merits. That's weak.

By the way you fucking miss quoted me - you altered my fucking quote with your own bullshit. Isn't that against some fucking rule of this site.

I'm done hear - to all fuck off!!!!
Old 03-31-2019, 09:18 AM   #70
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
jizz on a cop wrote View Post
Sure - attack me on bullshit rather than the merits. That's weak.

By the way you fucking miss quoted me - you altered my fucking quote with your own bullshit. Isn't that against some fucking rule of this site.

I'm done hear - to all fuck off!!!!
jizz on a cop, you dumb cunt, you got found out real early, n'est pas? That's the problem with you christards. You are so fuckin' dumb. And, for the record, twat, I added grammatical corrections to your ramblings but I didn't misquote. The evidence is there for all to see.

By the way, unless you have been a member here in the past, how would you know about the site rule against changing quotes?

Fuck me, you are so dumb.

Old 03-31-2019, 10:20 AM   #71
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Shizacop wrote View Post
Fuck this is an immature comment. And it isn't funny - you are a twisted fuck - but at times you seem smart, at times dumb - are you on drugs?

You're the idiot who wrote:

Quote:
However, taking the plane crash example - the idea that the order of events go

1) Oh shit, the plane is diving! I'm going to die
2) Oh fuck, we're going down, fuck fuck - calling my wife - I love you!
Quote:
The individual will never ever ever know relief of the pain. It seems to me the individual is therefore forever "stuck" in a moment of pain.
What happens if you die at a Trump rally?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 10:21 AM   #72
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Definitely homeskooled!

Old 03-31-2019, 10:25 AM   #73
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
You're the idiot who wrote:

What happens if you die at a Trump rally?
One gets the eternal stupids, bigly.

You might say it's a deplorable way to die.

Old 03-31-2019, 10:28 AM   #74
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Shizacop wrote View Post

I don't know of any way evidence on this can be collected, it is more of a thought experiment.

Oh, it's one of those "supernatural" things that are immune to evidence! Gee, where have we heard that before.....

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 10:45 AM   #75
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Shizacop wrote View Post
..... it seems to me that in a way - one is forever stuck in a terror moment - where time gets paused indefinately (sic).
This is your "full of shit" moment - well done!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote