Old 09-28-2005, 04:03 PM   #31
ProveIt
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Jennifer wrote
GS, That is a very fine Buddha, no matter what anyone here says. Notice Marquis did not provide a picture of his Shivalinga and Choobus did not provide a picture of his "Reality."
Chewy doesn't have any reality, silly... :rolleyes:

To pray is to verbalize that which some may have difficulty saying aloud in everyday life, in an effort to gain support or smarts from an outside source. I have no need for prayer. I am able to rationalize within my mind, and have no problem speaking it.
ProveIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 04:06 PM   #32
ProveIt
Obsessed Member

Quote:
UnapologeticAtheist wrote
My cat reminds me of Buddha. He's my avatar!
I one up... My cat's name IS Buddah.

(I don't know how to get a pic in here..)

To pray is to verbalize that which some may have difficulty saying aloud in everyday life, in an effort to gain support or smarts from an outside source. I have no need for prayer. I am able to rationalize within my mind, and have no problem speaking it.
Old 09-28-2005, 04:09 PM   #33
ProveIt
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Marquis de Sade wrote
Any female devotee who wishes to, may stroke my mahalinga to attain divine nectar.
Do you have a pic?

Old 09-28-2005, 04:10 PM   #34
ProveIt
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Okay, I've switched avatars now so my little puddytat no longer features before people think I've fallen out of my tree based on a previous entry.
::: raises hand ::: I had to think if there was hidden meaning...lol

Old 09-28-2005, 04:36 PM   #35
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ProveIt wrote
Quote:
My cat reminds me of Buddha. He's my avatar!
I one up... My cat's name IS Buddah.

(I don't know how to get a pic in here..)
Can you get beer out of your Buddha's belly?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 04:39 PM   #36
Jennifer

Quote:
ProveIt wrote
Chewy...he's never going to get rid of that one.
Old 09-28-2005, 08:15 PM   #37
ProveIt
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Jennifer wrote
Quote:
ProveIt wrote
Chewy...he's never going to get rid of that one.
What the hell is a Choobus...??? Everytime I see him all I hear is Aaaglglglglglghhh (chewbalka - I have no idea how to spell that... obviously) Therefore Chewy is appropriate...

Old 09-28-2005, 08:20 PM   #38
Another brick in the wall

Chewbacca.
Old 09-28-2005, 08:22 PM   #39
Daniel

Quote:
Another brick in the wall wrote
Chewbacca.
I don't chew bacc but I smoke bacca.
Old 09-28-2005, 08:29 PM   #40

There's a hilarious article on the Onion about a Mormon who takes too much Benadryl and starts talking sass to his elders.

Can't find it, but this is also funny: http://www.theonion.com/content/node/38517

*edited for spelling*
Old 09-28-2005, 08:35 PM   #41

Here it is: http://www.theonion.com/content/node/28421
Old 09-29-2005, 01:53 PM   #42
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Is it possible my god is an unlucky one? :/

The people who gave him to me did so with a warning that they believed this statue to be unlucky.

BAD LUCK #1

The night I brought him home and put him in my house, I got up in the middle of the night because my shoulder hurt from excessive exercise. I grabbed some Ben Gay from the cabinet, and rubbed it on my shoulder, then went to take a quick piss before going back to bed. I forgot I had Ben Gay on my hand. I was about half finished with my piss when I felt the Ben Gay start burning my dick. (If somebody can’t think of a good Ben Gay on Ghoulslime’s dick joke then I am surely disappointed.)

BAD LUCK #2

In the morning, when I was making my morning blender breakfast of bananas, blueberries, wheat germ, protein, pomegranate juice, milk, and olive oil, I accidentally grabbed vinegar salad dressing instead of olive oil. I didn’t notice until I had drunk half of it and wondered where the hell the garlic came from.

BAD LUCK #3
As I was leaving for work, my rabbit’s food plate slipped out of my hand and a blueberry hit my white pants leaving a blue streak down my leg.

BAD LUCK #4

A truck lost a load of bubble wrap on the 710 and traffic made me almost 30 minutes late for work.

BAD LUCK #5

After work, I went to the gym. When I was changing my clothes, this skinny little Korean shit was trying to be cool and snatched his lock off the bench in what he thought was a cool motion and his lock flew out of his hand and hit the end of Ghoulslime’s dick. (It didn’t hurt, but it is the thought that counts.)

BAD LUCK #6

??? While the Korean guy was apologizing profusely, a woman came walking into the men’s locker room. She was apparently busy looking at something on her cell phone and didn’t see she had made the wrong turn until she looked up and saw the only completely naked man in the room: Ghoulslime. I’m not sure this one is really bad luck or not, because I am still giggling about it. She looked like she was going to fall down dead. I just said, “Howdy!”

Could it be that my god has forsaken me? Should I pray or offer up a human sacrifice? Do I need to eat his flesh and blood like the Christian god cannibals?

Please, for the love of Buddha! Help me in my hour of need!

:o

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 09-29-2005, 02:20 PM   #43
Jennifer

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote
she looked up and saw the only completely naked man in the room: Ghoulslime. I’m not sure this one is really bad luck or not, because I am still giggling about it. She looked like she was going to fall down dead. I just said, “Howdy!”
*one eyebrow up*

Anyway, I think you are reading this all wrong. The Buddha was trying to send you a message. He made your dick burn, made your smoothy taste like piss and drew a blue line at your penis all in an attempt to let you know that later on the Boss would be a main attraction in a series of events.

Southern California is the home of the unsecured load, so the bubble wrap is unrelated.
Old 09-29-2005, 02:25 PM   #44
oliverwxyz

Quote:
Marquis de Sade wrote
Any female devotee who wishes to, may stroke my mahalinga to attain divine nectar.
Not unheard of for some gurus to encourage that kind of 'devotion' i dare say... perhaps you should start an ashram?
Old 09-29-2005, 02:27 PM   #45
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Jennifer wrote
Quote:
ghoulslime wrote
she looked up and saw the only completely naked man in the room: Ghoulslime. I’m not sure this one is really bad luck or not, because I am still giggling about it. She looked like she was going to fall down dead. I just said, “Howdy!”
*one eyebrow up*

Anyway, I think you are reading this all wrong. The Buddha was trying to send you a message. He made your dick burn, made your smoothy taste like piss and drew a blue line at your penis all in an attempt to let you know that later on the Boss would be a main attraction in a series of events.

Southern California is the home of the unsecured load, so the bubble wrap is unrelated.
Yes! Yes! There is truth in your words. I expect my god will soon deliver me bountiful blessings. I think this is all just a test. Buddha moves in mysterious ways.

Yes, Southern California is a good place to lose a load!

You are a wise woman, Jennifer! I expect Buddha will reward you very very soon. :)