Old 11-25-2007, 06:40 PM   #16
Rat Bastard

OK, help me oot, here, englanders, what's a "scoop" of liquor?

btw, I am a total nerd. I do metal- and wood-working, and build rockets (model and high power).
Old 11-25-2007, 07:25 PM   #17
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
muss wrote View Post
I like this community so far and I would like to know if its possible to have a section where we can share our interests and hobbies with each other. For example I sketch/draw and would love to share.

What do you guys think?
Poetry, girls, traveling, girls, photography, girls, literature, girls, hiking, girls, making fun of Christians, girls, music, girls...and did I mention girls?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 07:27 PM   #18
Stargazer

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Poetry, girls, traveling, girls, photography, girls, literature, girls, hiking, girls, making fun of Christians, girls, music, girls...and did I mention girls?
Girls? You mentioned that? Not sure, but I do like the poem.
Old 11-25-2007, 07:31 PM   #19
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Rat Bastard wrote View Post

btw, I am a total nerd. I do metal- and wood-working, and build rockets (model and high power).
Build rockets! Cool! I used to do that when I was young, but it turned into building rockets with warheads (no kidding) and from there I just skipped the rocket part and started making bombs. We blew up all kinds of things including the bathroom wall at school, an outhouse in the park, and things of that nature. (Of course without people around.) The fun came to an end when my dumb ass friend dropped an excellent bomb I had made with a timer into the mail box in front of the school at report card time. Boomy! (yep, it was me, assholes!) When the Feds started knocking on doors in our little town, I decided that my bomb making activities should cease. Ho hum! If only I had been born in an Islamic nation where these skills could be put to good use!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 11-25-2007, 07:35 PM   #20
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Stargazer wrote View Post
Girls? You mentioned that? Not sure, but I do like the poem.
Yes, girls..girls! Did you say something about girls?

Yes I like girls and poetry, and poetry about girls, and just girls too.

Nymph

Form on my pillow, O dream,
O picture of lustful desire!
Within a burning moonlight stream,
Set my waking night on fire!

Press softly to my wanton embrace,
O corporeal embodiment of aching want!
With churning modulations trace
The contours of my deep-hour haunt!

Let itinerant winds caress your hair,
Blow gently the waves wherein you lie.
In a licentious flow of summer air,
Cool the fever of my longing sigh.

~ Daniel F Mitchell

Old 11-25-2007, 07:38 PM   #21
Stargazer

Quote:
Yes, girls..girls! Did you say something about girls?

Yes I like girls and poetry, and poetry about girls, and just girls too.

Nymph

Form on my pillow, O dream,
O picture of lustful desire!
Within a burning moonlight stream,
Set my waking night on fire!

Press softly to my wanton embrace,
O corporeal embodiment of aching want!
With churning modulations trace
The contours of my deep-hour haunt!

Let itinerant winds caress your hair,
Blow gently the waves wherein you lie.
In a licentious flow of summer air,
Cool the fever of my longing sigh.

~ Daniel F Mitchell
Absent Lover

Sing your song into the night and enfold me in it
Fly in on silent wings and banish loneliness
Let me see into the heart you guard so tightly
For fear of hurt
Match my passion and take me into your world
Match my love and come into mine

--by Eve
Old 11-25-2007, 07:48 PM   #22
ocmpoma

"Have you nothing constructive to say about a large Drambuie..."

Not sure if it's constructive, but I doubt if I'll ever forget my first experience of Drambuie -- friend of mine bought a round; it came in a small glass with a stem and a very wide and flat bowl (maybe 4cm diam and 1cm deep). I drank it like a shot -- all at once. My eyes did water, but I ordered another.
Old 11-25-2007, 07:54 PM   #23
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Stargazer wrote View Post
Absent Lover

Sing your song into the night and enfold me in it
Fly in on silent wings and banish loneliness
Let me see into the heart you guard so tightly
For fear of hurt
Match my passion and take me into your world
Match my love and come into mine

--by Eve
Huff! Huff! I'm coming! I'm coming!

Old 11-25-2007, 07:57 PM   #24
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ocmpoma wrote View Post
"Have you nothing constructive to say about a large Drambuie..."
Boast all you will about your blessed endowment!

It's not the size of a Drambuie that counts! It's what one does with it that counts!

Old 11-25-2007, 07:59 PM   #25
Stargazer

Quote:
Huff! Huff! I'm coming! I'm coming!
Glad you finally made it.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:04 PM   #26
Gnosital
still unsmited

Quote:
Waddlie wrote View Post
Fast food and chronic masturbation, of course...

What a coincidence! Mine are chronic, food, and fast masturbation.

Not necessarily in that order, of course.
Gnosital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 08:33 PM   #27
Rat Bastard

Quote:
Build rockets! Cool! I used to do that when I was young, but it turned into building rockets with warheads (no kidding) and from there I just skipped the rocket part and started making bombs. We blew up all kinds of things including the bathroom wall at school, an outhouse in the park, and things of that nature. (Of course without people around.) The fun came to an end when my dumb ass friend dropped an excellent bomb I had made with a timer into the mail box in front of the school at report card time. Boomy! (yep, it was me, assholes!) When the Feds started knocking on doors in our little town, I decided that my bomb making activities should cease. Ho hum! If only I had been born in an Islamic nation where these skills could be put to good use!
Well, OK, it's well past the statute of limitations now...GS, do you know how to make contact explosives? We did, in high school. We also made incendiary devices with literally POUNDS of magnesium. Those were the days. I still marvel that I possess all my digits, hearing and vision. Had we been invaded by the russkies, my little "cell" of friends could have made the movie Amerika look tame, and they would never have figgered out whodunnit.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:32 PM   #28
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:

Ratty, you keep mentioning things that I do or have done. Are you sure you are not my twin brother, the one that didn't die? I built rockets when people who did that were called "basement bombers" and I have the scars to prove it.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 09:37 PM   #29
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Being in an Islamic nation is no fun. They give you store-made bombs and expect you to wear them. It is awful tough blowing up a toilet where they are so few.

Old 11-25-2007, 09:43 PM   #30
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Well, OK, it's well past the statute of limitations now...GS, do you know how to make contact explosives? We did, in high school. We also made incendiary devices with literally POUNDS of magnesium. Those were the days. I still marvel that I possess all my digits, hearing and vision. Had we been invaded by the russkies, my little "cell" of friends could have made the movie Amerika look tame, and they would never have figgered out whodunnit.
Didja ever dribble a couple of drops of glycerin on a small mound of potassium permanganate and hang around to see what would happen?