Old 02-07-2018, 10:09 PM   #3151
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
It's pathetic, these knobs are way too easy. They always make it crystal clear when you've got under their skin. Another victory for me.

They can't bring logic to any of the arguments, just mumbo jumbo on top of gobbledygook and then threaten with quotes from the magic book. Ooooh scary!
This is delusional thinking at best. You haven't got under the skin of either theist here at all. We could give a flying fuck what you all think anyway. We will always be the victors for Christianity trumps atheism every time.

Your hearts are all cold as hell and we have no delusions about you guys that anything we can say will change your minds. Why the fuck would we be able to say anything your research or discussions about Christianity with other Christians have done to change your mind/belief.

We have stated the gospel belief that is the common denominator; Jesus as savior. This is no different than what any Christian believes. You atheists have stated the same ole' worn out mantra that atheist state; there is NO God. Atheists all DEMAND proof of the theist VIEW and most whine,complain, and bitch about this and that forever ending, ad nauseum.

We have not threatened you with anything. The comments about Hell I quoted were in jest of the Christians that damn all non Christians to hell. Surely you can tell this was just that?

If you think you are some superior beings with greater intelligence than theists you are surely fucked up in your heads.

Dictionary definition of atheist:

a·the·ist
ˈāTHēəst
a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

Those atheists such as Smelly and a few other idiots in the same category that think you are using us as "chew sticks" is a Fucked up delusional belief and I dismiss most of the posters as idiots.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 10:16 PM   #3152
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Speaking to the demon within K...

Hillbillies do where underpants! Unless they can't afford them, but then who cares.

Ha Ha (why do yu have such an obsession with underwear and men's private regions???) Ha Ha

I think I can speak for both me and JJ that we can't understand your question. You want a logic rationale for what exactly about Jesus's sacrifice?

Factually, it is one of the strongest attested statements of new testament scholarship that Jesus existed and experience a Crucifixion event on the cross. So Jesus experienced terrible pain and suffering, and by all accounts lost his life.

So he did sacrifice something, at least for his beliefs. He died a martyr for his claims of messiah ship, a nearing Apocalypse, and preaching about God's plan for us. Jesus could have backed down from his position and would have been freed - but he didn't hence he died for his cause.

So what is your question???

The dogmatic position is that the universe (i.e. the conscious entities demand justice for wrong doing (Karma etc.), and payment for a wrong doing can be made by a third party where Jesus "paid" for our sins.

There is logic to this. If I park incorrectly and get a parking ticket, JJ could pay for me and all is fine. The payment gets made somehow.

Also - another different thought about why God 's sacrifice could be valid payment for "our" sins.

As I said in a differing post, I believe that human sin is only 1/3 the fault of the sinner. There is shared responsibility by the community in how the sinner was treated by his fellow man (or woman) (1/3) and God by what the sinner inherited genetically and where/when he/she was placed on earth. So a Karmic justice system may require a contribution of suffering from God, and God provided this by his living human embodiment on earth.

This still sounds like hocus pocus?

Please define your question better, maybe we can help.

PS - The demon of the Cock within KA - come out!!!
Well stated.

The fixation on cocks, "cunts", shit, etc by some atheists here is bizarre and fucked up

JJ
Old 02-08-2018, 04:28 AM   #3153
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Andrew,

Why do you think the atheists on this particular fucked up forum DEMAND proof from theists that God exists? My opinion is the atheists on this PARTICULAR forum is that l thinkthey are insecure as hell about their opinions regarding God.

What sadness it brings to my heart t0 think of these guys here living with such insecurity and doubt manifesting in alcohol abuse and drug abuse and general Fucked Up thinking as show by their stupid posts. Sniff Sniff.

Smelly, I bet, Andrew, hasn't posted a post without alcohol in his system for YEARS. I also bet you that his homosexual tendency has led him to stick an empty whisky bottle up his ass while he drinks the next, and next, and next one.

Andrew, as a physician have you ever had experiences with persons coming into the ER with various things shoved up their orifices (both men and women) and hear crazy storied about how it happened.? My friend that works as an ER doc has.

If so, have you ever seen someone with the end of the whiskey bottle up his ass? If so, it was Smelly I bet.

JJ

Last edited by JerryJohn; 02-08-2018 at 04:47 AM.
Old 02-08-2018, 06:54 AM   #3154
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

The dogmatic position is that the universe (i.e. the conscious entities demand justice for wrong doing (Karma etc.), and payment for a wrong doing can be made by a third party where Jesus "paid" for our sins. -AndyIQ66

This is wrong on so many levels I don't know where to begin. Also this is nothing like the dogmatic position. Maybe you could start by looking up karma (no third party required). What a thick cunt.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 11:30 AM   #3155
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The dogmatic position is that the universe (i.e. the conscious entities demand justice for wrong doing (Karma etc.), and payment for a wrong doing can be made by a third party where Jesus "paid" for our sins. -AndyIQ66

This is wrong on so many levels I don't know where to begin. Also this is nothing like the dogmatic position. Maybe you could start by looking up karma (no third party required). What a thick cunt.

Your reply is "so wrong on so many levels I don't know where to begin".

I've simply translated the dogmatic position into a methologic breakdown which is I was guessing what you may have been asking about.

Dogmatic position, Jesus died for our sins.

Methologic breakdown, The conscious forces within the universe demand justice for wrong doings (i.e. Sin), justice can be paid for by a third party, third party is Jesus. Ultimately the Judge is the supreme being in the universe - it happens to be Jesus in spirit form.

To obtain third party payment for our sins, all we need to do is be sorry and have an active relationship with Jesus. That is as easy a penalty as can be imagined (in keeping with God's mercy).

It makes perfect sense if one believes in God where God is a judge. Of course if you don't believe in God then I suppose your left with no universal , ultimate post death justice system.

So KA lets look at your situation

God exists - KA on her death goes to Hell
God does not exist - KA on her death ceases to exist

Sounds like the universe will be better of for sure - Nice!

What the fuck is so hard to understand about that.?
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 11:50 AM   #3156
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

I love it. The more you explain it the more ridiculous it sounds. Thanks.

Old 02-08-2018, 12:05 PM   #3157
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
If one doesn't believe even in God, than I agree, its all pie in the sky gobbly gook.

That's why theists present philosophical arguments in support of a Higher Power and Deism, followed by a more narrow historical evidentiary and impact factor approach to suggest Jesus is that Higher Power.

It takes faith.

God Bless you KA for listening and learning!
Old 02-08-2018, 01:19 PM   #3158
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
That's why theists present philosophical arguments in support of a Higher Power and Deism, followed by a more narrow historical evidentiary and impact factor approach to suggest Jesus is that Higher Power.
In other news: President Kennedy has been assassinated.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 02:39 PM   #3159
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
That's why theists present philosophical arguments
Mental Masturbation

Quote:
"I was thinking before you came, if philosophy hadn't existed - apart from Aristotle - what would we not know? The answer is that it wouldn't have made the slightest difference..."

Now 78, Wolpert has not exactly mellowed when it comes to his hostility to philosophers. He is personally charming, but when we got to philosophy, the phrases "totally unintelligible", "no use whatsoever" and "gobbledegook" were bandied around with a vigour that was somewhere between irritation and zest...

"Nothing in Popper or in any other philosophy of science has anything relevant to say about science. I don't know of any scientist who takes the slightest interest in the philosophy of science..."

So, for instance, when I challenged his view that philosophy of science is irrelevant by saying that it surely depended on what it was supposed to be relevant to, he retorted, "It's not relevant to anything."

But then came a small concession: "I'm not talking about political philosophy, I'm talking about the nature of the world." But as if he had already granted too much, he added, "It's clever, but totally irrelevant. Most of it seems to me just nonsense, it's very hard to know what they're talking about."

How then does Wolpert explain the fact that so many great minds over history have been seduced by a subject which he claims is totally irrelevant?

"That's a very good question, and I think it's a bit like religion. I've just been to a meeting on science and religion and I can't understand what most people are talking about. They're not unclever, they're clever people but it just seems gobbledogook, babble."

Wolpert is clearly not lacking in self-belief, but what makes him so confident it's a failing of philosophy rather than himself that he finds it gobbledegook?

"Because it wouldn't matter one hoot - science has done very well without any philosophy whatsoever. Take biology over the last 100 years - philosophy has had zero impact."

Aren't there people who think it might help at least with theoretical physics?

"I don't think that it's philosophy that will solve it in any way whatsoever, because it's all about language and words, not science, and physics is about science..."

"I think they're very clever but have nothing useful to say whatsoever."

Nothing useful for the practice of science by scientists, perhaps.

"No, nothing useful for the practice of anything," he insists. "Perhaps morals politics and things like that, that may well be. John Stuart Mill and justice and so on, that's important stuff, but about the nature of the world, absolutely nothing to say whatsoever."

What about the nature of knowledge itself?

"Absolutely nothing useful to say at all."

So the questions that are asked don't need to be asked? They're just interesting puzzles for clever people?

"That's exactly what they are. They're something for philosophers to dabble in..."

"I think philosophers are probably quite jealous of science and this is why they come up with all this nonsense to try to show it's not as reliable as people like to think it is. Look at how successful science is - philosophy is not successful - it's achieved nothing."
Suck on this you heap of fiction loving shitheads.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 02:48 PM   #3160
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

It's great to read something in this thread that's not gobbledegook. Cheers.

Old 02-08-2018, 05:44 PM   #3161
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Andrew,

Why do you think the atheists on this particular fucked up forum DEMAND proof from theists that God exists? My opinion is the atheists on this PARTICULAR forum is that l thinkthey are insecure as hell about their opinions regarding God.

What sadness it brings to my heart t0 think of these guys here living with such insecurity and doubt manifesting in alcohol abuse and drug abuse and general Fucked Up thinking as show by their stupid posts. Sniff Sniff.

Smelly, I bet, Andrew, hasn't posted a post without alcohol in his system for YEARS. I also bet you that his homosexual tendency has led him to stick an empty whisky bottle up his ass while he drinks the next, and next, and next one.

Andrew, as a physician have you ever had experiences with persons coming into the ER with various things shoved up their orifices (both men and women) and hear crazy storied about how it happened.? My friend that works as an ER doc has.

If so, have you ever seen someone with the end of the whiskey bottle up his ass? If so, it was Smelly I bet.

JJ
Hi JJ

One patient had a piece of carrot shoved up his urethra. One patient had a can of whipping cream shoved up his anus - the shape of the can made it stuck. One patient had a light bulb shoved up his anus, big end deep - couldn't pull out. I think they were all gay men.

Atheists of course can be depressed and drug abusers. In general, it seems to me that most drug addicts do not believe or care about God. Rarely when they get off their addiction, they find the Lord. Maybe it is through the Lord that they get healed.

I'm not sure the correct adjective to describe the Atheists here is "insecure" about their opinions about God.

They simply don't believe. The more thoughtful and honest one's will say they are not convinced. They need solid empirical, verifiable evidence where we can only supply them philosophical, historical, anectdotal, subjective arguments.

Not everyone is wired for faith. I believe it says in Scripture that only those who believe are called by the Lord. The Lord built believers to have the depth of wisdom and understanding and almost a sixth sense to feel the truth and power of the Holy Spirit.

The poor Atheists here were not given these gifts. They will for the most part remain lost. As their is no ultimate point for their lives, guys like Smelly will drink themselves to oblivion (why not?) I wonder if the Atheists may be spared as its not their fault they are "blind" - as God is above all just. I believe you have reflected this opinion by kindly stating that you don't believe that all Atheists are necessarily damned.

KA wouldn't like heaven anyway, no Cock!

Ha Ha

Blessings JJ!
Old 02-08-2018, 07:50 PM   #3162
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I love it. The more you explain it ...Thanks.
Quote:
Why your most welcome KA!

Wow something nice from KA - are you OK??

God Bless!!

Shit-headed fucking around with quotes is not tolerated by the forum owner - pack it in.

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 02-08-2018 at 08:29 PM.
Old 02-08-2018, 10:08 PM   #3163
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Hi JJ

One patient had a piece of carrot shoved up his urethra. One patient had a can of whipping cream shoved up his anus - the shape of the can made it stuck. One patient had a light bulb shoved up his anus, big end deep - couldn't pull out. I think they were all gay men.

Atheists of course can be depressed and drug abusers. In general, it seems to me that most drug addicts do not believe or care about God. Rarely when they get off their addiction, they find the Lord. Maybe it is through the Lord that they get healed.

I'm not sure the correct adjective to describe the Atheists here is "insecure" about their opinions about God.

They simply don't believe. The more thoughtful and honest one's will say they are not convinced. They need solid empirical, verifiable evidence where we can only supply them philosophical, historical, anectdotal, subjective arguments.

Not everyone is wired for faith. I believe it says in Scripture that only those who believe are called by the Lord. The Lord built believers to have the depth of wisdom and understanding and almost a sixth sense to feel the truth and power of the Holy Spirit.

The poor Atheists here were not given these gifts. They will for the most part remain lost. As their is no ultimate point for their lives, guys like Smelly will drink themselves to oblivion (why not?) I wonder if the Atheists may be spared as its not their fault they are "blind" - as God is above all just. I believe you have reflected this opinion by kindly stating that you don't believe that all Atheists are necessarily damned.

Ha Ha

Blessings JJ!
You are right, Andrew. I perhaps have been"too hard" on the atheists as I see their immature behavior ( with colorful words, "fuck" "fuck off" "cunt" etc.) and think what the hell?

You are correct 100 percent. I will step back and try to understand that their immature, bizarre behavior is indicative of their ignorance currently as their hearts are not open to hear the message of Jesus.

I have met some atheists , not thousands by any means, but they were all intelligent, well spoken, without the grade school cunt/fuck/fuck off/Christotards/etc and I enjoyed speaking with them all.

They also did not speak excessively of alcohol or drugs so when I ran across this excellent forum, I thought what the hey? Are these guys losers that were kicked off every other board so are atheist flunk-eees. I stand corrected.

As always, well said, brother.

JJ
Old 02-09-2018, 12:59 AM   #3164
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
No, just cockheads. No thanks, I cant imagine how terrible heaven would be, filled of boring fucks like you.

And stop pretending you're a doctor, it's laughable. We know you make your pittance selling watermelons on the roadside.

Old 02-09-2018, 04:28 AM   #3165
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

An Australian comedian once said that threatening an atheist with hell is like telling a hippy you are going to kick him in the aura.