Old 03-21-2018, 12:54 AM   #3931
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Hertz,

Do you actually truly believe that Mary was raped in a physical sense as we would define rape today by forcing someone to have sex against their will?

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 01:21 AM   #3932
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
You claim I'm a fanatic, yet, this is an Atheist forum and here you are, christard vermin, on here. You are senile old twat. You're a fuckin' joke.

PS

Can't wait for Friday and Saturday. I'll be sure to give you a full account.
Hertz,

Please tell me you are not really doing this. I DONT't think you're a fanatic but I hope you're just fucking around saying this on a forum and truly not out there engaging with Christians and doing what you say you do.

If so, keep it up and you eventually will get yoursef thrown back in the psych unit for evaluation, yet AGAIN, for mental illness.

Just concerned,

JJ
Old 03-21-2018, 01:24 AM   #3933
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Hertz,

Re: post 3901 what is a dub-shit? Is it one of the three men in the nursery rhyme 'rub a dub dub, three men in a tub?'

JJ
Old 03-21-2018, 01:33 AM   #3934
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The gospel according to Bob verse 37: Thou should verbally abuse both the senile old hag, mary, and her christard boyfriend, android IQ 6, for they are vermin.
Hertz,

What the hell does the above statement have to do with my original quote that "The gates of hell shall not prevail against IT" (IT of course, being the Church.)

You truly are delusional if you think you are verbally abusing Andrew and I in any way. You are fucking NUTS and the more you post, the more buzzed up and fucked up you get.

Are you suffering from another manic attack?

JJ
Old 03-21-2018, 01:53 AM   #3935
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Hertz,

Read the description of the 'raving atheist forum' on google.

Here it is for your convenience. It's via this google serach I first found this site. Not only do I get many laughs from your posts free, but now I host my own thread 'Trolling Fuckwits...'

Raving Atheists Forum - Powered by vBulletin
ravingatheists.com/forum/
The Raving Atheists is an online atheist community with personal blogs and a well packed forum. You don't have to be an atheist to be welcome here!

So it makes perfect sense that I would be here. Couldn't be a more welcoming site.

Therefore you having an issue with a theist being here is quite frankly stupid.

JJ
I don't have an issue with you being here, you senile old twat.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 02:09 AM   #3936
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hertz,

Please tell me you are not really doing this. I DONT't think you're a fanatic but I hope you're just fucking around saying this on a forum and truly not out there engaging with Christians and doing what you say you do.

If so, keep it up and you eventually will get yoursef thrown back in the psych unit for evaluation, yet AGAIN, for mental illness.

Just concerned,

JJ
Of course I really do this, you stupid old hag. You think that I just type that I do on this forum?

I do what I can, when I can, to keep you vermine off the streets and the air free of your christard bull shit.

As I've said many times, I don't care what you christards do in your crutches. When you come into the public domain uttering your shite and trying to convert the unsuspecting, then I use my civil rights in a legal manner to confront you lying pillocks until you fuck off back from whence you came.

As I've said before, wankers like you are surrounded by like-minded wankers all day, every day. The result is that all this belief in lard ass and zombie boy becomes normal. Well, it's not normal. Your belief system was fine, maybe, and it's a big MAYBE, 2,000 years ago when most people couldn't read nor write and science was a thing of the future. Today, we have science and logic has been developed and still, wankers like you and vermin android IQ 6, insist on believing in this god bollocks and holding back Mankind.

How many more times do I have to say this, you dense twat?

Old 03-21-2018, 02:13 AM   #3937
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hertz,

What the hell does the above statement have to do with my original quote that "The gates of hell shall not prevail against IT" (IT of course, being the Church.)

You truly are delusional if you think you are verbally abusing Andrew and I in any way. You are fucking NUTS and the more you post, the more buzzed up and fucked up you get.

JJ
And all of this bollocks from someone who believes that a sky fairy created the universe and then did one for 13.75 billion years.

You christards really do believe some bollocks, senile old mary.

Old 03-21-2018, 02:17 AM   #3938
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hertz,

JJ
'ere, senile old mary

When you are in your crutch of a Sunday, listening to the pillock in the pulpit, which of the fictitious twats do you grovel to? Do you grovel to lard ass or zombie boy?

Old 03-21-2018, 02:19 AM   #3939
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hertz,

Re: post 3901 what is a dub-shit? Is it one of the three men in the nursery rhyme 'rub a dub dub, three men in a tub?'

JJ
And you think I'm ill.

Old 03-21-2018, 02:28 AM   #3940
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hertz,

Here it is for your convenience. It's via this google serach I first found this site. Not only do I get many laughs from your posts free, but now I host my own thread 'Trolling Fuckwits...'

The Raving Atheists is an online atheist community with personal blogs and a well packed forum. You don't have to be an atheist to be welcome here!

So it makes perfect sense that I would be here. Couldn't be a more welcoming site.

JJ
Senile old mary

Read some of the things that you and vermin android IQ 6 have written on this forum - especially regarding the sucking of dead people's dicks which vermin android posted.

Read the babble and then tell me that your behaviour on here reflects good Christian values.

You are a pair of fuckin' vermin christard trolls. You will be treated accordingly.

The gospel according to Bob verse 38: Do unto others as they do unto you - but, with christards, do it first.

Old 03-21-2018, 04:57 AM   #3941
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hertz,

JJ
Moving on from my previous comment on your post, old senile mary, I once stated that '... here in the UK ....'. Your response was along the lines '... who gives a fuck about the UK'. I didn't, for various reasons, respond. I will now because it's important and you are so dumb-shit christard thick, that you failed to realise something and, for that matter, still do, even though I have articulated it many times.

Now, dumb-fuck, pay attention.

Here in the UK, the majority of people do not believe in any kind of a god. Regardless of what that emotional shit that masquerades as your brain says, the 'pendulum is not going to reverse'. The UK is now a secular country and secularism will continue to grow. Churches are closing at a rate of knots. The average age of today's pew pillock is 61 and growing. Out in the boonies, it's 65+ and growing.

The UK has moved on and left religion in the gutter where it belongs. It is seen by the young of this country as an irrelevance. Revelations of the church hierarchy are so numerous now that congregations are adversely reacting and, as a result, dwindling fast.

Basically, people in the UK couldn't give a flying fart about christardology. Twats of your ilk are seen as loonies and to be pitied. If you make any attempt to convert others, you are ridiculed.

In the USA, things are very different. You are a christard country. 75%+ still believe in lard ass and zombie boy, although the percentage is falling. I couldn't get away with my behaviour in the USA. Most likely, the Klan, who are chistards as I understand it, would be having a little chat with me, no doubt.

You see opposition to your christardological belief system in the context of the prevailing behaviour in the USA. You see it as unacceptable because of your lack of experience of being challenged in the community in which you live, it being a god fearin' an' all. Well, senile old twat, SUCK IT UP, 'cos I ain't in the USA. I live in a secular country. Oh, and fuck you!

Old 03-21-2018, 05:44 AM   #3942
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hertz,

Just concerned,

JJ
Just to give you some detail, senile old twat

The first thing is, when confronting christard scum in a city/town centre, I NEVER raise my voice and NEVER swear, although I did once use the term bull shit. However, the police said that they'd heard worse and didn't admonish me, much to their credit. I ALWAYS keep a respectful distance from the christards. That way, they can't claim that I'm 'in their face' and being aggressive. I ALWAYS keep my hands in my pockets for similar reasons. I try and face the CCTV cameras, if I can, lest a lying christard takes umbrage and tries to lie to the police regarding my behaviour. One day, I'm hoping that this happens because, in this country, making a false statement to the police isn't a trivial offence.

All I then do is to keep on challenging until the christards 'tell' me to leave. I point out that they are arrogant and that I'm in a public space and if they want to leave, they are free to do so. I'm not going anywhere. Eventually, their frustration begins to boil over as they realise I'm not one of their christard brethren and will not be told what to do. They realise that they can't control the situation. They aren't used to this. Finally, they have no other option but to leave. Job done.

Old 03-21-2018, 06:59 AM   #3943
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hertz,

Just concerned,

JJ
senile old mary

You come on this forum spouting your babble bollocks. This is an Atheist forum. In fact, this is a Raving Atheist forum. Yet you come here.

You come into our midst trying to spread your shite. Why should you be allowed to when it goes against what we believe?

Because, although some can be aggressive and insulting towards you twats, we believe in freedom of speech. You have been sanctioned and confined to your own thread because you abused the privilege that was extended to you because you are a dumb fuck. You have no one else to blame but yourself. It could have been worse, you could have been banned for life as I have been by your fuckin' christard forums. It would appear that Atheists are far more tolerant towards christards than are christards towards Atheists.

So, we allow you to come to us with your bollocks.

Why should I not then be extended the same courtesy and be able to twat christards when they venture forth into the public domain?

Old 03-21-2018, 10:44 AM   #3944
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Just to give you some detail, senile old twat

The first thing is, when confronting christard scum in a city/town centre, I NEVER raise my voice and NEVER swear, although I did once use the term bull shit. However, the police said that they'd heard worse and didn't admonish me, much to their credit. I ALWAYS keep a respectful distance from the christards. That way, they can't claim that I'm 'in their face' and being aggressive. I ALWAYS keep my hands in my pockets for similar reasons. I try and face the CCTV cameras, if I can, lest a lying christard takes umbrage and tries to lie to the police regarding my behaviour. One day, I'm hoping that this happens because, in this country, making a false statement to the police isn't a trivial offence.

All I then do is to keep on challenging until the christards 'tell' me to leave. I point out that they are arrogant and that I'm in a public space and if they want to leave, they are free to do so. I'm not going anywhere. Eventually, their frustration begins to boil over as they realise I'm not one of their christard brethren and will not be told what to do. They realise that they can't control the situation. They aren't used to this. Finally, they have no other option but to leave. Job done.
More power to you hertz vanrental. Have you seen the ones who set up a table? Bet they don't have a hawkers licence.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 11:31 AM   #3945
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
More power to you hertz vanrental. Have you seen the ones who set up a table? Bet they don't have a hawkers licence.