Old 06-26-2007, 11:06 AM   #1
4thgeneration

When I arrived to my lab yesterday morning, I did my usual daily tasks which include a trip to the office to collect our packages and mail. When we were opening our boxes of primers and enzymes, we also had a package which had a VERY large book inside. The book was called, "The Atlas of Creation" and is written by a Turkish muslim by the penname Harun Yahya. Needless to say, my mentor and the rest of my lab had a great time flipping through this monstrocity and laughing. The pictures in the book are very nice glossy photographs which would dazzle most people. The take home message from the book is that fossils prove that things don't change over time and thus there must be a CREATOR. In addition, the guy sent a letter indicating that he was sending this book to select science labs, universities and high schools and would appreciate if we would reply with some comments. Here is his website:

http://www.hyahya.org/

They call this book, "a luxurious work" in the news video that plays on his homepage.

Luxurious indeed.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:13 AM   #2
Choobus
I Live Here

:lol:

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:26 AM   #3
benjaminbp18

It's scary how, in a very real sense, we're living in a dark age.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:27 AM   #4
GaryM

I'd be interested to know how the fact that there are fossilised remains of animals that are no longer with us (e.g. dinosaurs) shows that "things don't change over time" :wall:
Old 06-26-2007, 11:44 AM   #5
Eva
Super Moderator

evidently, creationists love luxury. they sit on it's lap all the time.

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:46 AM   #6
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Hmm,,,we ought to suggest to this Islam-Psychotic that he discuss his creations views with those of Christ-psychotics of the Baptists persuasion at the Creation museum. This would be like inviting patients at the Mayo Clinic psychiatry ward to discuss their delusions with those at the Massachusetts Mental Health Center...:lol:

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:56 AM   #7
Choobus
I Live Here

one of the few things that doesn't change over time is how fucking wrong theists are. That is always consistent.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 12:12 PM   #8
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Choobus wrote
one of the few things that doesn't change over time is how fucking wrong theists are. That is always consistent.
Sure, they are mental cases! Have you ever seen a schizophrenic to be right on their delusional claims? Religious people are NUTS and nobody seems to realize it, including the retards that could do something about it. Neurologists!

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 01:02 PM   #9
Wakkun

Quote:
Musliming Turk wrote
"Ferns that have remained the same for approximately 300 million years are one piece of evidence verifying the invalidity of the evolution theory."
Groan :wall:

Surely Mr Turk has missed a bit out here: "Ferns that have remained the same for approximately 300 million years are one piece of evidence verifying the invalidity [of my understanding] of the evolution theory."
Old 06-26-2007, 04:18 PM   #10
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Muslimming muslimbeciles.

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 05:01 PM   #11
4thgeneration

I'm actually glad we got a copy of this monstrocity (I'm seriously impressed with the size of the book, it really is monstrous!). It is rare to see so many stodgy scientists laughing! We have placed the book in the main office for all to enjoy! Apparently Mr. Ya-Ya has all of his books in PDFs online for FREE! Will the laughter never end? We shall see!

Did you know Darwinism is the root cause of terrorism? Hehehehe!
Old 06-26-2007, 05:15 PM   #12
antix
Obsessed Member

Quote:
4thgeneration wrote
Not surprising. Darwinism is also responsible for school shootings and child molestation.
antix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 05:16 PM   #13
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Quote:
antix wrote
Quote:
4thgeneration wrote
Not surprising. Darwinism is also responsible for school shootings and child molestation.
And STD's and reality TV.

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 05:23 PM   #14
bryantee

Is it wrong for me to feel the need to inflict violence on this fella?
Old 06-26-2007, 05:29 PM   #15
antix
Obsessed Member

Quote:
bryantee wrote
Is it wrong for me to feel the need to inflict violence on this fella?
You only feel that way because you think we all came from monkeys. Proof that Darwinism is ruining the world.
antix is offline   Reply With Quote