Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2005, 04:21 PM   #1
vrang

I find the character Lucifer(the light bringer), kind of facinating. If I look at the christian god as a tyrann, who even thoug he doesnt exist limit the mind and ways of many a christian, moslem and jew.
Well I was a christian for some years. My kind of christianity was a wery supressing one, giving me hell.
Now as Im throug with christianity(yes, I got sane), I hate god, even though he does not exist. In this context, I have sort of started viewing Lucifer as a symbol against god`s oppresion. But wery litle is to be foun on the web about lucifer, so I figured maybe some of you atheist knew somthing. Did Lucifer turn into Satan? does the bible actually cover this subject, or is it just christian mythology. I know there are a few luciferian orders, but as most occult organisations, there are much secresy. So Im just wondering, any info would be great. Thanks! Im not a beliver, just facinated by mythology...