Old 01-03-2013, 06:02 AM   #1
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Sharia Watch.

Islam & stupidity sit together amazingly well, so let this develop into a collection of the craziest rules, regulations and any other crap that the 'exper' mullahs throw our way.

Women, keep your legs together you brazen hussies.
Quote:
A city in the Indonesian province of Aceh which follows Sharia has ordered female passengers not to straddle motorbikes behind male drivers.
Suaidi Yahya, mayor of Lhokseumawe, says it aims to save people's "morals and behaviours".
Slide off the bike, get flattened by a truck - who gives a fuck.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:17 AM   #2
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Can they still suck the shit from the guys arse when they are in the bedroom?

A theist is just an atheist with a space in it.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:29 AM   #3
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Fellas, get yerself off to fight the good fight in Syria - an esteemed Saudi scholar deems it right that thou shalt sign up for a traditional 'intercourse marriage' - rape your new bride (with your mates in the queue) to make sure your loins are fit for battle.

Quote:
A Wahhabi cleric in Saudi Arabia, Muhammed al-Arifi, who is very influential in Jihadi circles, recently issued a fatwa (religious edict) that permits all Jihadist militants in Syria to engage in short-lived marriages with Syrian women that each lasts for a few hours in order to satisfy their sexual desires and boost their determination in killing Syrians. He called the marriage as ‘intercourse marriage’. It requires that the Syrian female be at least 14 years old, widowed, or divorced.
Sharia fairness, coming soon to a country near you.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 01-06-2013, 05:17 PM   #4
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

The You-Kay rabid right wing press probably can't compete with the Merkin Rethuglican dickwads, but this little piece clears up just where shariafication stands in a few chunks of the world.
Quote:
A year ago it was clear that, despite the widely presumed promise of the Arab spring, 2011 had been a year in which sharia enforcement has both spread and intensified both in the Middle East and elsewhere in the world. This is part of a longer term pattern of increasing Islamisation that has been happening since the late 1970s and which has continued in 2012.
Whaddya mean 'rampant islamophobia' - it all fucking stinks to me.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 01-06-2013, 07:39 PM   #5
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Fellas, get yerself off to fight the good fight in Syria - an esteemed Saudi scholar deems it right that thou shalt sign up for a traditional 'intercourse marriage' - rape your new bride (with your mates in the queue) to make sure your loins are fit for battle.

Sharia fairness, coming soon to a country near you.
Turns out, this was a hoax.

As fucked up as these imams are, apparently this is too far even for them.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:41 PM   #6
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Jeez, wot's the point of a good muzzie bash if it turns out to be a load of old bollocks.
We'll have to put a po-watch time delay safeguard on these things.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 01-23-2013, 03:20 AM   #7
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I don't know how well a couple of incidents in East London have been reported, but a group of fucked-up vigilante Jizzers have been harrassing folk in Whitechapel - then having the severely depleted IQ to publish their crap on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMz2c0OtAsy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5O2-...ctr=1358937664

What do we do about it? - arrest the cunts.
No doubt our terrified courts will let them off with a lame wrist slap, but I hereby put forward my well reasond alternative. Create a Sharia Enlightenment Zone, ideally at the heart of the Nejd Desert of the Arabian peninsula - and drop our chums off to practice and spread their horseshit to their heart's content. Prolly not worth me sending this solution to my local MP, but here goes ....

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 01-23-2013, 08:00 AM   #8
psychodiva
I Live Here

nah worth a try

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote