Old 12-15-2011, 12:23 AM   #346
Egor

Kinich,

I've been in this forum now for awhile, and I think you've seen all the crap that's been thrown at me. Do you really think if it bothered me I would have lasted this long? You've made a life out of insulting me in your posts, and yet, I'm still hanging around.

Oh well, It's a life I suppose.
Egor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 01:09 AM   #347
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

A life!!!! Don't flatter yourself. You suffer delusions of grandeur apart from a long list of other delusions, but we already new that, you sad, sad fucker.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 02:58 AM   #348
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Quote:
oblivion wrote View Post
This is all very amusing, but I think you all are giving Egor wayyy too much attention. Usually attention whores resort to histrionics to achieve their desired results, but this guy is too ugly and boring so he resorts to trolling forums. I understand the amusement, but he's not even a fun troll, but I have to say, reading this thread has given me some real joy.

Does this forum get trolled often? One reason my "home" forum just can't put up with this shit is because we have a constant influx of trolls. The most fun ones last a few weeks, but I think he made it something like 6 days. Gotta get the old boring ones out so there is room for the new "chew toys".
Again agreed, but it is so damn tempting. Damn that devil is good lol.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:00 AM   #349
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Broga, did you notice your arse handed to you ? I haven't seen the bum skid make a valid point yet.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:43 AM   #350
Broga
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
Broga, did you notice your arse handed to you ? I haven't seen the bum skid make a valid point yet.
Yes, I noticed. He doesn't, of course, debate anything but merely offers a few meaningless words. He is a desperate man who is eaten away inside himself. He has no responses.

He does make some amazingly stupid comments. Leaving a child to be an atheist is like teaching it to believe in Santa Clause, for example. I wonder why he thinks children grow up in their parents' faith or lack of faith. Why don't Muslim parents end up with Christian children. We are all atheists at birth and until we are indoctrinated into a faith.

His books have not been successful? With his ignorance and semi-literacy you would have to be seriously deluded to think he could be anything else.
Broga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 04:54 AM   #351
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
oblivion wrote View Post
Does this forum get trolled often?
We do get the occasional 'special' visitor like Crazy-Ed:

They provide short-term amusement, but usually fuck off of their own accord eventually. This fool does seem extraordinarily fucked up - but he's not quite at the legendary David Mabus level.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 05:45 AM   #352
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

k

Old 12-15-2011, 06:07 AM   #353
Broga
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
Again agreed, but it is so damn tempting. Damn that devil is good lol.
Egor does encourage some interest - in me, anyway. Just when I think he cannot possibily say anything more outrageously stupid he excels himself and descends even further into his stew of superstition.

His has another very funny characteristic. For some bizarre reason he deems himself an intellectual and throws in some psuedo intellectual claptrap. As this is a demented brew from instead his own confusion it can be amusing if you like that kind of thing. Then, when confronted with something he cannot answer or comments which unsettle him, he says he will repond - wait for it and get ready to laugh - in his book. Alternatively he answers with a dismissive lie such as he has "scored a hit." The hit, as we can all see, is poor, sad, confused Egor shooting himself in the head.
Old 12-15-2011, 06:11 AM   #354
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Broga wrote View Post
Egor does encourage some interest.
The only interest this jerk attracts is that of a train wreck, a motorway pile-up on the opposite carriageway, a particularly nasy birth defect - ok, that's three!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 06:42 AM   #355
Broga
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
The only interest this jerk attracts is that of a train wreck, a motorway pile-up on the opposite carriageway, a particularly nasy birth defect - ok, that's three!
He is a weird individual. We have had some nutters here, I know, including Lily who venerated Ratzinger and persisted in justifying the worst excesses of the RC Church. However, Egor seems even more blatant, or should that be desperate, than Lily. Egor comes up with the suggestion that what are clear contradictions, laid out before him, are really a means of his God offering a way to a profound truth. This has the advantage for him, while attracting the contempt of the rest of us, of escaping any attempt at explaining the inexplicable. A kind of ultimate deus ex machina. Anything he cannot explain becomes a profound truth which he still cannot explain to the rest of us. Indeed, he says the explanation is only available to those who read the bible in the right way.
Old 12-15-2011, 06:51 AM   #356
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Jeez, that is NOT what you were taught dammit - time for another lesson methinks.
Oh, I didn't forget what you taught me. I even remember the accent. I just didn't want to feed Egor's martyr complex.

Unfortunately, just communicating with him does that, because he's here only for the attention, good or bad. What he has earned, however, is indifference. As Oblivion has noted, Egor is not even a fun troll.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:07 AM   #357
Broga
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Irreligious wrote View Post
Oh, I didn't forget what you taught me. I even remember the accent. I just didn't want to feed Egor's martyr complex.

Unfortunately, just communicating with him does that, because he's here only for the attention, good or bad. What he has earned, however, is indifference. As Oblivion has noted, Egor is not even a fun troll.
I agree with you. He is only here for the attention and any attention for him is preferred to being ignored. Anyway, I'm not commenting on him again. However, here is a forecast. He will say that he has defeated me and I have departed because I couldn't deal with him. The truth is that although he was always boring he offered some amusement as an example of the most contemptible kind of christian. However, I think you are right. He has a lust for attention and, for me, his vacuous idiocies are best left to rot which, as a result of his religious beliefs, is what is happening to his brain.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:40 AM   #358
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

It's funny isn't it, Egor says that all atheists are narcissistic but Egor would have to be the most narcissistic person that's ever visited this forum. As well he holds a hugely inflated view of his own importance. Not every theist goes around creating his own personal interpretation and calls it a religion, There must be something pathological in that. And just like those contradictions in the bible he twists any criticism and ridicule of his loopiness into something self affirming. We've all worked out by now that Egor is intellectually dishonest but the only person he's fooling is himself.

Old 12-15-2011, 07:47 AM   #359
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Hey Irr, are you missing anyone from this forum lately? You know the two characters I'm talking about.

Old 12-15-2011, 08:12 AM   #360
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Hey Irr, are you missing anyone from this forum lately?
No.

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote
You know the two characters I'm talking about.
Yes.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote