Old 06-23-2018, 07:22 AM   #91
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
HumbleBeauty wrote View Post
I worship energy
Well, we finally got there.
Thank you for this deeply profound revelation.
I shall keep an eye out for Jouleism on the international religion listings.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 09:29 PM   #92
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
we might as well worship energy together

do you have paltalk?

we could go on paltalk and share our faith in energy, when you teach it, you learn much faster

you could also help me do research in biological immortality and soliton engineering
... and fairies at the bottom of the garden. That would be neat.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 05:26 AM   #93
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
conservation of energy; energy is eternal

mass energy equivalence; energy is immanent

zero point energy; energy is transcendent and infinite

power integral to energy; the eternal, immanent, transcendent, and infinite energy is inherently all-power-full

I worship energy

definition of energy, a substance that everything is made of, that has always existed everywhere
According to one theory, energy has not always existed and, in effect, an energy deficit exists from which our universe was created. The deficit will only correct itself when our universe ends. This implies that energy is not eternal.

Your equations do not imply that energy is infinite nor do they imply that ienergy is eternal.

Also, what the fuck does 'I worship energy' even mean?

Old 06-24-2018, 09:38 AM   #94
Noodle

I'd rather get more information here before I set up a Paltalk account. That way, the others can learn about it, too.

Can you explain a little more what you mean by "worship"? In what ways do you venerate matter and energy? Do you pray to it? Or maybe just demonstrate adoration for it? In what ways?

(I looked at/thought about the word "worship" too long and now it looks weird. Just gonna go down to the garden to pick some turnips and worships.)
Noodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 01:02 PM   #95
HumbleBeauty

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
According to one theory, energy has not always existed and, in effect, an energy deficit exists from which our universe was created. The deficit will only correct itself when our universe ends. This implies that energy is not eternal.
can you cite your theory, I bet you are misunderstanding what it says

by the way a theory does not refute a scientific fact; you would have to prove that energy can be created and destroyed.

Quote:
Your equations do not imply that energy is infinite
zero point energy says that there is an amount of energy in every point in space.... so any volume of space contains infinite energy

Quote:
nor do they imply that ienergy is eternal.
it cannot be created and cannot be destroyed, yet it exists
HumbleBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 01:11 PM   #96
HumbleBeauty

Quote:
Noodle wrote View Post
I'd rather get more information here before I set up a Paltalk account. That way, the others can learn about it, too.
good idea

Quote:
Can you explain a little more what you mean by "worship"? In what ways do you venerate matter and energy? Do you pray to it? Or maybe just demonstrate adoration for it? In what ways?

(I looked at/thought about the word "worship" too long and now it looks weird. Just gonna go down to the garden to pick some turnips and worships.)

reverence, optimisim, admiration, ecstacy, amazement, adoration, vigilance, appreciation

trust, acceptance, interest, surprise, attention, anticipation, joy, serenity.
Old 06-24-2018, 01:58 PM   #97
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
can you cite your theory, I bet you are misunderstanding what it says
Go do your own research.

Quote:
by the way a theory does not refute a scientific fact; you would have to prove that energy can be created and destroyed.5]can you cite your theory, I bet you are misunderstanding what it says
The universe had a beginning. Before it began, space-time did not exist and therefore energy did not exist. The universe contains energy. It must therefore have been created when the universe was created.

In our universe, neither matter nor energy can be created nor destroyed. However, the point at which the universe was created is a special case and this law may not have held at that point. Likewise, the point when our universe ceases to exist may also be a special case when the conservation law may again not hold.

Quote:
zero point energy says that there is an amount of energy in every point in space.... so any volume of space contains infinite energy
Zero Point Energy DOES NOT state that there is an infinite amount of energy in a volume of space. Zero Point Energy is the lowest possible energy a quantum mechanical system may have. Further, although space is expanding, it is finite, NOT infinite. As such, the amount of energy in the universe is finite.

A full theoretical zero-point energy model does not yet exist. There is also a discrepancy between the theoretical and actual vacuum energy. This, obviously, is a major source of contention.

You quote these theories with an obvious lack of understanding. You are full of horse shit.

Old 06-24-2018, 02:32 PM   #98
Noodle

Quote:
reverence, optimisim, admiration, ecstacy, amazement, adoration, vigilance, appreciation

Those are all nice words, but how is energy worship different from just living a good life and being at peace?
Noodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 02:36 PM   #99
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:

saddo!

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 11:20 PM   #100
HumbleBeauty

Quote:
The universe had a beginning. Before it began, space-time did not exist and therefore energy did not exist. The universe contains energy. It must therefore have been created when the universe was created.

In our universe, neither matter nor energy can be created nor destroyed. However, the point at which the universe was created is a special case and this law may not have held at that point. Likewise, the point when our universe ceases to exist may also be a special case when the conservation law may again not hold.
matter can be created and destroyed

Quote:
Zero Point Energy DOES NOT state that there is an infinite amount of energy in a volume of space. Zero Point Energy is the lowest possible energy a quantum mechanical system may have. Further, although space is expanding, it is finite, NOT infinite. As such, the amount of energy in the universe is finite..
do you mean the amount of matter in the universe is finite?
Old 06-24-2018, 11:50 PM   #101
HumbleBeauty

Quote:
Noodle wrote View Post
Those are all nice words, but how is energy worship different from just living a good life and being at peace?
we may have the luxury of living the good life and being at peace.

but much of the world doesn't

energy will look at us and wonder what we are going to do about that

is it our responsibility to take care of the world?

If you know energy, the answer is yes

the more responsibility you take the more energy will help you

its like the ethics I shared in this thread

the smarter we work for well being for all the more power we will have

power to solve problems, power to heal the world
Old 06-25-2018, 01:02 AM   #102
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
matter can be created and destroyed
NOT in our universe under the current conditions. In this case, the conservation of matter and energy laws apply. However, at the point the universe was created, they may not have.

Quote:
do you mean the amount of matter in the universe is finite?
I meant either you don't know what the hell you are talking about or that you are a liar. Either way, it's not looking too good for you.

Although the universe is large, as is the amount of mass and energy, they are NOT infinite. Do you have evidence to the contrary?

Were you home schooled?

Old 06-25-2018, 03:34 AM   #103
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

This reminds me of an infamous poster on another atheist forum, Nicholas Marks. his spiel is a bit like this, Electricity, Energy is God etc. mixed in with Sunday school christianity.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 07:43 AM   #104
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I believe the equation requires that it means the gradient
I guess you need to learn more then.

Quote:
HumbleBeauty wrote
did you know the = sign is literal, that both sides always equal each other
Aye, as I explained a few posts back. Can you read or not? Did you miss the question?

Quote:
HumbleBeauty wrote
ok, your probably right, but now you know, so it doesn't matter
Depends, are you going to continue making the same error? Like with your typing? Are you ever going to get somewhere from a bunch of random, poorly written equations to a point?

Quote:
HumbleBeauty wrote
the rest was all predicated on your miss use of s
"miss use" like a lady named "Use" or "misuse" like using something incorrectly? In the case of the latter, it was not predicated on me "misunderstanding" (in that I didn't misuse anything because all uses are yours), s for something else, that doesn't affect the criticisms of the rest. So I accept your ceding.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 07:48 AM   #105
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
if you eat tree fruit, it doesn't kill anything
Fruit is alive. If you eat it, you kill it.

Quote:
HumbleBeauty wrote
show me someone who doesn't want continued personal development
Here's a few thousand of them.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote