Old 05-19-2008, 11:35 PM   #16
Redhunter

So prove it by telling us what happened in Jewish history.

It's up to you to prove he exists. I say he don't. That's a pretty fundamental point of debate. No offense but, are you patently retarded or something? Why don't you prove my car exists while you're at it? Doesn't make a lot of sense does it? Well neither do you and your bizarre statement.

Or do you live is such a fantasy world that you have no ability to differentiate between truth and fiction?

I can differentiate just fine. I live in reality, you live in fantasy. I can prove what I know, you have such a total absence of facts that you have to rely on a method of wishful thinking called "faith". Any more questions you need answered there sweetie?

or perhaps, you simply prove that atheists have no facts, only fantasies?

Totally ungrounded statement. You are using a personal attack on me for pointing out that there is zero evidence for your statement. Gee, that's rather irrational, don't you think? Wait, scratch that last question... But if you think pulling that statement out of thin air and with absolutely no evidence and then calling it "proof", then you've explained a lot about yourself.

Or better yet, do you think that name-calling proves one's position?

Coming from someone who paints an entire group of people with the same brush because she feels so persecuted? Oh, the irony is thick..

If it's the latter, then you're an idiot.

Wait, wait... Did you just say that? So you are PROVING your position by calling me an idiot? Do you even comprehend the words you type. You realize that you just committed the very act you were accusing me of? THIS is why you are mercilessly mocked. You are a total moron and a glutton for humiliation.

There, that proves my case, according to atheists.

Again with the "prove" word. You keep using it, but I suspect you knoweth not what it means. You have no case, and you have no facts. You have a deep bitterness and resentment that you are unable or unwilling to deal with, therefore your self-medicating is to go online and complain to everyone that you know already holds an opposing view to you. That's masochistic, especially since you have single handedly DEconverted a number of people from christ-inanity. You are actually the best tool atheism has had in a while and I truly don't want you to go away. You're doing the devil's work now!

But since I know that you have no facts for your beliefs,

Wow! You're magic? How would you KNOW anything about us? You don't know the meaning of half the words you use and you throw the same insults at us that you hear on a daily basis. Doesn't sound like you know jack about shit.

then I know that all atheists can do is call people names just like kindergartners do. So I'll cut you some slack.

And another thing you THINK you know but are saying it as if it were fact. You really are a one trick pony. "I'm great and you suck," is just a wonderful argument. You are a sweet-assed monumental failure for jesus and a boon to atheism. Keep up the good work!