Old 05-17-2008, 05:15 AM   #16
CHILLI MONTGOMERY

This is what I expected from a bunch of people who have <80 years to enjoy this earthily heaven, and then face the questioning.

Ive not swore once at anyone since ive been on this forum, but yet have recieved some of the most vile insults. And the moderators are supposed to be setting an example. I feel sorry for smellys kids, if God ever blesses him with any.

Technically ive not asked anything from anyone other than, for people to think openly and freely about Islam, life and creation. Weather you think your doing that or not, ive not offended anyone directly.

All i believe is that justice will be carried out.

You atheists seriously think people who carryout injustices will be getting away with them? regardless of faith, background etc, you seriously believe nazi concentration camp guards, serbian soldiers, stalin, hitler, zionist extremists, so called muslims who killl innocent people, are/will/have got away with it?

Thats the difference between athiests and muslims, hoplessness - hope
Old 05-17-2008, 05:28 AM   #17
VladTheImpaler
Obsessed Member

Quote:
CHILLI MONTGOMERY wrote View Post
Technically ive not asked anything from anyone other than, for people to think openly and freely about Islam, life and creation. Weather you think your doing that or not, ive not offended anyone directly.
That is exactly what most of us have done. We’ve all, or probably the majority at least, reviewed Islam and reached the conclusion that it is a bunch of bullshit. Now, are you going to accept our conclusion that we have reached by thinking freely and openly or continue to stuff crap down our throats?

Quote:
You atheists seriously think people who carryout injustices will be getting away with them? regardless of faith, background etc, you seriously believe nazi concentration camp guards, serbian soldiers, stalin, hitler, zionist extremists, so called muslims who killl innocent people, are/will/have got away with it?
When you're dead you're not really getting away with anything, you just dead.
VladTheImpaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 05:36 AM   #18
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 05:50 AM   #19
Facehammer

Quote:
By a big magic man in the sky who'll make everything better in the end, right?

DERKA DERKA MOHAMMED JIHAD!
Old 05-17-2008, 06:11 AM   #20
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
This is what I expected from a bunch of people who have <80 years to enjoy this earthily[sic] heaven, and then face the questioning.

Ive[sic] not swore[sic] once at anyone since ive[sic] been on this forum, but yet have recieved[sic] some of the most vile insults. And the moderators are supposed to be setting an example. I feel sorry for smellys[sic] kids, if God ever blesses him with any.

Technically ive[sic] not asked anything from anyone other than, for people to think openly and freely about Islam, life and creation. Weather[sic] you think your[sic] doing that or not, ive[sic] not offended anyone directly.

All i[sic] believe is that justice will be carried out.

You atheists seriously think people who carryout[sic] injustices will be getting away with them? regardless[sic] of faith, background etc, you seriously believe nazi[sic] concentration camp guards, serbian[sic] soldiers, stalin[sic], hitler[sic], zionist[sic] extremists, so called muslims[sic] who killl[sic] innocent people, are/will/have got away with it?

Thats[sic] the difference between athiests[sic] and muslims[sic], hoplessness[sic] - hope
Your writing betrays a deliberate negligence, a lack of care for whether your readers understand what you say/mean or not. Therefore I am under no burden to take you seriously or to grant you any credence.

You claim to believe that justice will be carried out even if it does not happen until after death. I suggest that the only justice that exists is a creation of humans trying to interact with each other, that it varies from place to place and time, and that it is not absolute or universal in the slightest (it is also not relative to the individual). Justice after death then is an unsupported assertion of wishful thinking.

You have a tiny and deformed understanding of hope. Atheists can, and very often do, hope for the future to be better. Hope is not a model of reality, it is a model of a possible and desirable future reality.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 06:40 AM   #21
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
Ive not swore once at anyone since ive been on this forum, but yet have recieved some of the most vile insults. And the moderators are supposed to be setting an example. I feel sorry for smellys kids, if God ever blesses him with any.
I think you're being quite disingenuous. Surely, you knew that this would be the result of your unwelcome proselytizing. That's why you registered in the first place. You wanted confirmation of your expectations and you got what you came for.

If it's any consolation to you, you are just as predictable with your inane and rock-headed preaching, which I find as vile as you do cuss words, apparently. So we're both insulted. That's pretty much how these theist/atheist exchanges go here.

And the moderators on this site are not here to set an example for anybody, since the vast majority of us are well into adulthood. This joint is pretty free-wheeling by design, in case you hadn't already figured that out. If you can't stand the heat, why not put yourself on ice? We still have Knupfer, mattreed, francis, chrisandrew and an apparently endless supply of raving theists who don't mind having their sensibilities continually assaulted, all their protestations to the contrary.

Also, once again, your pity is misplaced. I don't think any of us here would be envying your kids any more than you do Smelly's.

Quote:
CHILLI MONTGOMERY wrote
Technically, you have imposed on our goodwill by continually making wild assertions for which you have no concrete evidence. You ignore hard questions and use them as an excuse to indulge in more preaching. I think that's pretty rude and, yes, I find it offensive.

Quote:
CHILLI MONTGOMERY wrote

Your beliefs are quite irrelevent in the absence of anything truthful backing them up. The folks who flew planes into New York City skyscrapers nearly 7 years ago expected to be rewarded with an afterlife in an alleged Paradise, and they were just as Muslim as you claim to be. So tell us again about how hopeful Islam is.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 11:02 AM   #22
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
This is what I expected from a bunch of people who have <80 years to enjoy this earthily heaven, and then face the questioning.

Hey retard why don't you LAND and smell the coffee of reality? FYI retard, the BRAIN is the creator of THINKING ergo gods including Allah, the delusion produced by a concoction of amanita peyotl and OPIUM that Muhammad ingested.

The FACTS, which in your Islam-psychosis induced imbecility do not see, is that this poor deranged man already suffering from a neurological disorder that made him susceptible to visions, went to the cave of HIRA to rest from SICKNESS, I suggest retard you READ the HAddiths, I have!!!!!! Inside the cave the archangel Gabriel ( FYI retard, mythological Abrahamic angels are taken from EGYPTIAN and Greco/Roman mythology as NIKES representing VICTORY ) revealed to him the Qu'ran. This tale was narrated later in ORAL TRADITION. Do you know, retard, what this means? ORAL ? do you know WHEN all of these stories where compiled and by WHOM? I bet you don't!! Go learn retard, your ignorance is confirmed at each one of your posts.

Ubiquitous "angel" Gabriel was an adaptation from the cult of Divus Iulius practiced by the Legions who REMAINED in Judea centuries after the sacrifice of the GOD CAESAR. A character that announced the conception of Jesus, announced the "WISHES of Yahweh to Abraham and STOPPED him from killing Issac/ Ishmael father of Judaism & islam, was WINGED GABRIEL. This MESSENGER of the GODS is in actuality HERMES/MERCURY!!

You are such an ignorant deranged imbecile that I suggest you truly LEARN history keeping in mind the BRAIN is the CREATOR of THOUGHT. When it malfunctions, delusions are then ACCEPTED as reality. Go see a neurologist, and please take your deluded teachers and other ignorant idiots with you so their brains can be repaired.

Here is an "angel" retard. This winged entity used by GREEKS to represent VICTORY is seen here holding a CROSS, a tropaion ( trophy which is symbolic of the RESURRECTING POWER of the sun rays over DEATH ). The cross, retard, is symbolic of the SUNGOD.
Constantinus I established church would centuries later use these WINGED entities as "angels" or messengers of Jesus, Yahweh and Allah. The opposite of angels are DEMONS ( Jinn ) which also have WINGS. The head demon ( LUCIFER from lucem ferram= bringer of light, the star cirius or venus ) happens to be a man with WINGS wearing SACRED horns symbolic of the SUNGOD and a goat tail symbolic of GOD FAUNUS & Luperci ( a wolf).

Here, a mosaic from the Crypt of the Popes, shows Christus ( Caesar, Sun God, Mithras) with two angels at each side.

Notice the child holding SACRED fire been carried by an "angel", WHAT do you think it represents retard? And this medal is OLDER than Christianity or Islam.

Here is a MAP of the Roman empire in 130ce. FYI retard there were TEMPLES and a WORSHIP to God Caesar/Iuppiter all over, including ARABIA, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon the fertile crescent etc. What does this tell you retard?
In your deluded ignorance of history and the origin of religious beliefs you FAIL to realize ALL religious texts in existence were written by people UNDER the influence of entheogens. These are psychothropic substances that make the BRAIN perceive delusions of gods, angels, demons, after death concepts of life, damnation, grace and salvation as if they were real..so the deluded sick "inspired prophets" WRITE the word of drug down on STONE, papyrus or vellum. Please get educated but first get that god creator, the brain, repaired by seen a neurologist.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 08:33 PM   #23
Knupfer

Quote:
Islam Is The Strongest Moral Force On Earth
" ... Islam has probably a billion and a half adherents today. It exists. And it is probably the most compelling spiritual and moral force on earth today. People hate to hear that. [3]"
Ramsey Clark, former US Attorney General.

There is no doubting it, Islam is a rather unique phenomenon in History. It motivated the Arabs to build a hugely successful civilisation which spread with an energy never before seen on Earth. A civilisation which was to give birth to many of today's sciences and to provide great advances the existing sciences. From the middle of the desert came a religion that inspired a civilisation that led the world for well over a thousand years. Within a matter of a few decades after the Prophet Muhammad (saws) had died, the new Islamic state had conquered lands from Spain through to India.
In relatively recent times its spread has become truly global with Muslim communities living in practically every country in the world. Through traders in 1600's onwards, communities which became established in South East Asia spread the message of Islam, and today, the largest populations of Muslims can be found in these countries. In America and Europe, Islam is now the fastest growing religion. In Britain, it is estimated that the number of Muslims regularly attending Friday prayers at the mosque has exceeded the number of Christians attending church on Sunday.
Despite colonial occupation of Muslim lands by Christian Europeans in places for hundreds of years, and extensive efforts at converting the populations to Christianity, the people have kept to the religion of Islam. In many countries today, Islamic political parties are the leading opposition to the (often neo-colonial) governments and are beginning to take the reins of power in others.
There have been periods of weakness and periods of strength, but most Muslims realise that the periods of strength and success correspond to periods where Islamic teachings were the motivating force of the people and of their rulers and that the periods of weakness and failure correspond to corrupt rulers and people neglecting to follow the religious teachings of Islam.

CHILLI SAYS,

Inevitable is Death, may the angel extract our souls ever so sweetly, approach us all in the easiest of ways. God decides, God presides. How can we then not realise that this time is appointed.

How we decorate our lives comparable to that of a brief timepass at a bus stop, why do we then not take every care in hanging expensive, pretty picture frames from the Perspex shelters of roadside structures, waiting for our method of travel like death and knowing that we are already travelling to another destination, how can we think that when we die we switch off like when you switch off and disconnect the lifeline out of your computer.

If we turned black like a computer switches off then I wouldn’t be typing this message, you wouldn’t have been reading it, we would have been deep underground and whatever remained of our eyes would have been black, but God has appointed us a time. God loved us, and has given everyone an opportunity to enter eternal bliss, as

"the joys in this life are but an illusion"

Where when GOD ALMIGHTY WILL ANNOUNCE, TODAY I HAVE PUT DEATH TO DEATH ITSELF, AND NO MORE WILL ANYBODY DIE, REJOICE THE PEOPLE OF HEAVEN, AND CRIES WILL BE HEARD TO INCREASE FROM HELL.
I DO NOT INTEND ON GAINING ANYTHING FROM THIS MESSAGE OTHER THAN, ON THE DAY WE WILL ALL BE STANDING IN FRONT OF OUR CREATOR, I WILL BE ABLE TO CLAIM RESPITE AND DISTANCE FROM THOSE OF THE ACCURSED AS I TRIED TO GIVE INSIGHT. Look into Islam, may Allah guide us all.

HOW CAN PEOPLE SAY IF GOD WAS SO LOVING WHY WOULD HE PUT US THROUGH PAIN AND CALAMITIES ETC AND MAKE A HELL FOR US.
I SAY TO THOSE STOP BEING SO SELFISHLY ENVELOPED IN YOUR COMFORTABLE SILK LIKE DUVETS.
GOD CREATED US ALL IN ORDER FOR US TO CHOOSE OUR DESTINY’S AND SEE FOR OURSELVES WHY WE GOT THE RESULT THAT WE WILL ALL RECEIVE ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT. THE TEST RESULT IS HEAVEN OR HELL. AND THIS LIFE IS SO YOU KNOW WHY YOU GOT/GET THAT RESULT.

THIS LIFE IS A TEST.

You want straight answers, God has given the answers. Just read with a level of understanding. Remove the smoke screen away from your eyes, ears, senses and read the Quran. DONT READ ABOUT IT, READ IT. Mohammed PBUH was illiterate, have a look at the Quran and then make your own decision if it is written by an illiterate or even a scholar. It was given by the best of scholars, Allah, God of all creation.

See yall after death comes.

Peace.
Considering that the way Muslims solve problems is by killing those who disagree with them, then of course, they're anything but moral. But since atheists admit they don't know the difference between good and evil, then atheists wouldn't know that killing isn't moral.
Old 05-17-2008, 08:37 PM   #24
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Isilmë wrote View Post

Islam is a 'strong moral force'?
Islam is a strong moral force like NAMBLA is an excellent babysitting service

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 09:23 PM   #25
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Knupfer wrote View Post
Considering that the way Muslims solve problems is by killing those who disagree with them, then of course, they're anything but moral. But since atheists admit they don't know the difference between good and evil, then atheists wouldn't know that killing isn't moral.
Killing must be moral because the Christian example of the highest in morals killed indiscriminately and boasted about it. You can't get much more moral than the Crusades and the Inquisition.

What a circus it is to see a Christian criticizing a Muslim on moral grounds. It is enough to make a cat laugh.

I may or may not believe in your version of evil, but I certainly know that your book says that your God confessed to having created it. Your perfect God admitted making a mistake in creating mankind and remorse over how His handiwork turned out.

So, just keep on saying that atheists do not know good from evil if you wish to continue your unbroken stream of lies.

Old 05-17-2008, 09:29 PM   #26
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
Islam is a strong moral force like NAMBLA is an excellent babysitting service
Isn't it ironic that religions like Christianity and Islam which stole all their moral precepts from earlier belief systems, could not have chosen a better set to tell their people to live by?

For instance, we praise Judaism for the prohibition on killing and ignore the equally important prohibition against wearing mixed fabrics.

Old 05-18-2008, 12:59 AM   #27
Redhunter

Quote:
Knupfer wrote View Post

that's right. The biblegod isn't moral, nor are his followers such as moses and david who murdered many in his name. If you don't think KILLING is moral, what then of god's murder of some 32 million individuals in the bible? Many of which were his chosen people.
Old 05-18-2008, 06:38 AM   #28
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote View Post
Killing must be moral because the Christian example of the highest in morals killed indiscriminately and boasted about it. You can't get much more moral than the Crusades and the Inquisition.

What a circus it is to see a Christian criticizing a Muslim on moral grounds. It is enough to make a cat laugh.

I may or may not believe in your version of evil, but I certainly know that your book says that your God confessed to having created it. Your perfect God admitted making a mistake in creating mankind and remorse over how His handiwork turned out.

So, just keep on saying that atheists do not know good from evil if you wish to continue your unbroken stream of lies.
Their god drowned most of his beloved children because they wouldn’t obey him. What a wonderful father he must be! If you are gonna make up an imaginary friend, why make him a psychopathic murderer? Why not make a nice god like Santa Claus?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 07:08 AM   #29
CHILLI MONTGOMERY

How about this.

God creates Adam, then Eve, (pbut) and makes it halal (legal) for their children (and only their children) to have offspring.

This brings about generations upon generations of God fearing people, as Adam (pbuh) was witness to that.

Eventually, the people, who for a long time praised their lord day and night, begin to dilute the submission to God after many generations. They begin to slowly but surely associate partners with him.

THERE IS NO CRIME WORSE THAN ASSOCIATING PARTNERS WITH ALLAH,
OR THE DENIAL OF GOD.

THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN HELL, WHICH IS PREPARED FOR THE DISBELIEVERS.

So God sends down a messenger to warn the people. He gets attacked, as did nearly all the messengers, from my understanding of the Quran and Hadiths (life and times of the prophet Mohammed pbuh).

And God sends down a punishment to those who dont take heed.

This repeats itself in many different manners throughout the centuries.

Until the prophet Mohammed (pbuh) is sent, the final messenger of God, and brings people back to the path of God, with a miracle. The Quran. No other messengers will arrive, so it is muslims duty to warn people of the hereafter.

Simple.

You can logic this and neuro science that, but you cant deny death.

Im not preaching, im just telling you the script.Nor am i shoving it down your throat as some have mentioned. If thats how you feel, its a free world man! Sign out or sumin.

Islam isnt what yous have made it out to be. In this day and age, it only makesmuslims stronger the more you attack it. And dont even try to deny you attack it. Islam = Peace. Read up how the prophet invaded Mecca, after years and years of beng brutally attacked, With compassion, and peace. So dontdepict a religion by a few nuts, just the same way all athiests aint incestuous/pedophillic/mass murderers.

From my previous posts, it seems the replys to this will recievenothing but defamation, attempted degradation, and slander, but that dont make a difference to me, it just shows me your way of life and thought aint right. I dont think one person has replied in a decent manner, and you want me to choose yur way of life?

The consumption of Alcohol (check the UKs statson alcohol related crime/murder/muggings etc) parasite infected swine meat, sex sex and more disease incurring sex (check underage pregnancy stats and STD levels these days) homosexuality (check STD amongst gays) lack of respect for elders, morality, compassion, lack of charity, hedonism, superior race (ie darwins ape/man theory where the white man is top of the chain, nothing against my caucasian brothers, i love them just as much as anyone else, but evolution complete baseless)
The list is endless.

You want me to change to that, or you think your right, and your twisted narration of Islam is the truth?

Please. All im saying is, if you continue, according to me, enjoy this heven of yours, otherwise learn/read and join the biggest family on earth
Old 05-18-2008, 08:09 AM   #30
Irreligious
I Live Here

Poor, Chilli. Such a nice guy with a nice message:

"Consent to being controlled by my religion or be judged as evil by me and deserving of an eternity in hell, the worst place there is and prepared especially for disbelievers of my religion by a loving and merciful god," he says.

I wonder why he can't get any respect here at this atheist Website with a lovely message like that?

We should all be thrilled to kiss his ass. Instead, we're persecuting the poor guy when he's presented reams of concrete evidence for everything he claims. That's right. We are unjustly insisting that he deny his god, all these heathens here. We're invading his mosque and doing everything in our power to stop him from worshipping as he pleases. Why? Because we really give a shit how he chooses to live his life. Where do we get the nerve?

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote