Old 01-27-2012, 07:04 PM   #3706
ghoulslime
I Live Here

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:05 PM   #3707
ghoulslime
I Live Here

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 01-27-2012, 07:05 PM   #3708
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 01-27-2012, 07:06 PM   #3709
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 01-27-2012, 07:07 PM   #3710
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 01-27-2012, 07:09 PM   #3711
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 01-27-2012, 10:55 PM   #3712
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Thanks Ghoul, I love this thread.

If we were advertising this place, I'd say;

Raving Atheists. The only forum with the Incredible Edible Jesus Thread!

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 02:23 AM   #3713
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I have it on extremely low authority that some elements of the British clergy regularly stalk this site to keep up with the enemy's thinking. There can be little doubt that when the day of reckoning comes, Slimer will be well and truely fucked as his chums yell 'bollocks to this' and run for the hills.

Stop the Holy See men!

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 01-28-2012 at 03:45 AM.
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:12 AM   #3714
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
I have it on extremely low authority that some elements of the British clergy regularly stalk this site to keep up with the enemy's thinking. There can be little doubt that when the day of reckoning comes, Slimer will be well and truely fucked as his chums yell 'bollocks to this' and run for the hills.
I'll bet that's not limited to the British clergy!

I thought you said you didn't care what any of us thought? So, you do care? I do wish you would make up your mind already. - NKB
Stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:01 AM   #3715
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Thanks Ghoul, I love this thread.

If we were advertising this place, I'd say;

Raving Atheists. The only forum with the Incredible Edible Jesus Thread!
It is with heartfelt joy that I express my deepest thanks for this sincere recognition. In fact, there is a lump in my throat right now. (I didn't swallow my last communion wafer all of the way, and I think Jesus has transubstantiated in my esophagus.) But I digress! Jesus is watching you right now, and he tells me that he is mildly impressed. When he comes again, he would like to do some skateboarding with you. Now, doesn't that sound divine?

Old 01-28-2012, 10:02 AM   #3716
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post

Oh, d...d...dear! The S...s...sweet suffering for their imaginary friend!

Old 01-28-2012, 10:03 AM   #3717
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Stargazer wrote View Post
I'll bet that's not limited to the British clergy!
Nope! I'm pretty sure there are also a few Mormons who are following this thread with extreme displeasure. If Christianity were not such a creep show, Christians might be able to make some kind of honest assessment of their silly religion. Imagine being vested in a dogmatic life view that required you to constantly reinvent your lies in order to feign a defense!

Consider for a moment how easy it would be for anybody to undermine the very foundation of this thread by simply offering the evidence that was asked for in the initial post. Where is the evidence that Bible Jesus ever lived, even as a normal person? Why haven't any of these valiant Christians been forthcoming with a reply? "Here it is, Ghoulslime! Fuck you!"

They cannot, because Jesus is a complete fabrication.

Old 01-28-2012, 10:05 AM   #3718
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 01-28-2012, 10:06 AM   #3719
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 01-28-2012, 10:06 AM   #3720
ghoulslime
I Live Here