Old 01-09-2009, 09:45 PM   #1186
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Choobos
Because you don't look into things and make rash judgments.

sevens
I beg to differ! Any self-respecting man would pull your pants down, look into your ass crack, see the suspicious rash there, and refrain from pleasuring himself.

eights

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 09:49 PM   #1187
Eva
Super Moderator

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Hey Eva want to see a cool post on where its all going? ah! Like with energy free generally. Thats in the new world off course!

Sevens

no, i don't.

but it would be awesome if you could make some fucking sense.

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 10:00 PM   #1188
Sevens

Remember Slime

"Do as thou wilt" shall not prevail, your father is due for the reception of the Justice Broadcast and all his children will go with him. Your "Do as thou wilt" crap will fail and so will you if you if you keep this crap up.

The only "Do as thou wilt" that is going to happen on this planet is the Will of Thou Father in the Kingdom of Heaven. That is the only "Do as thou wilt" that is going to happen around here.

When the Fathers will is before your eyes you will know then, that is precisely the time that you will turn to slime in fear within your haughtiness and stupid self.

You are heading into a snare, if I were an Atheist I would be a betting a man and hedge my bets but how is that possible with sincerity??

Slime your not an Atheist just an idiot ahahahahahahahahaha

Sevens
Old 01-09-2009, 10:55 PM   #1189
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Remember Slime

"Do as thou wilt" shall not prevail, your father is due for the reception of the Justice Broadcast and all his children will go with him. Your "Do as thou wilt" crap will fail and so will you if you if you keep this crap up.

The only "Do as thou wilt" that is going to happen on this planet is the Will of Thou Father in the Kingdom of Heaven. That is the only "Do as thou wilt" that is going to happen around here.

When the Fathers will is before your eyes you will know then, that is precisely the time that you will turn to slime in fear within your haughtiness and stupid self.

You are heading into a snare, if I were an Atheist I would be a betting a man and hedge my bets but how is that possible with sincerity??

Slime your not an Atheist just an idiot ahahahahahahahahaha

Sevens
A scathing rebuke, Sevens!

Remember a long time ago when Eva said it would be awesome if you would make some fucking sense? Well, it would be awesome if you made some fucking sense.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:59 AM   #1190
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Well what about if your wrong and he is right.

You have to demonstrate that he is wrong.

He makes a statement based on data with an opinion of which stands unless you can demonstrate otherwise. Prove to us he is wrong if your such an expert.

You cant even prove your stand with any demonstration.

Sevens

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 07:04 AM   #1191
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
BOF wrote View Post
Now THAT's a novel approach to psycho therapy,hope it catches on.

Actually, wasn't something like that used by Glasser?

12yr old boy :"Everyone hates me"

Glasser "OF COURSE everyone hates you;you behave like a little shit" IE If you continue to behave like a litle shit people will continue to hate you.
not that novel- I used a similar approach on a young lad with aspergers the orther day who told me he couldn't tidy his bedroom or help his mum or behave himself because he has aspergers- as you can imagine that went down very well with me - I told him he was lazy and that if he wanted to be treated like an adult he should start acting one- his parents- after sittign there in shock for a couple of seconds just grinnned and started to applaud me

I really have no time for idiots like this guy sevenses or rickeh! who are basically just time wasters and after sympathy and attention any way they can get it

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:13 AM   #1192
Sevens

So after I posted a Alert warning about a possible nuclear attack on New York coming from this http://www.world-destiny.org/babel.htm

Did any one bother to inform the FBI eh! eh!??????

You self centered little pricks

Who cares for your fucking little world and your little mind while 40 million people are at risk from a Nuclear disaster.

You fucking cunts for doing nothing nor for lifting a finger to help to inform you brother. Fuck you all here in your gross ugliness and selfishness.

If this happens you can take part responsibility for not warning your fellow brother no matter who he is.

This why the Atheist is the must ugliest thing in the Universe and its precisely for these reasons demonstrated in the above why the atheist will be annihilated.

sevens
Old 01-11-2009, 12:14 AM   #1193
Eva
Super Moderator

ahh the sweet smell of bullshit........

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Old 01-11-2009, 12:15 AM   #1194
Sevens

Yeah fuck you too you stupid cunt! Selfish little bitch!

sevens
Old 01-11-2009, 12:16 AM   #1195
Eva
Super Moderator

tell the fbi yourself, idiot...

H. L. Mencken
Old 01-11-2009, 12:17 AM   #1196
Sevens

I already have Cunt

sevens
Old 01-11-2009, 12:18 AM   #1197
Eva
Super Moderator

nono, your mother is a cunt, and everybody fucked her.
know who your daddy is, idiot?

H. L. Mencken
Old 01-11-2009, 12:19 AM   #1198
Sevens

Fuck off bitch good for nothing

You the biggest cunt around Fuck off!

sevens
Old 01-11-2009, 12:20 AM   #1199
Eva
Super Moderator

oh yes, and i bet they responded right away by evacuating the whole city.

buttwipe.

H. L. Mencken
Old 01-11-2009, 12:21 AM   #1200
Eva
Super Moderator

biggest cunt? well...as super-mod, maybe i am...when i piss, you all get wet all the way down...
drink up, idiot!

H. L. Mencken