Old 06-24-2015, 11:11 AM   #631
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Prycejosh wrote View Post
why would electricity matter to me. the purpose of life and human and spiritual potential is what matters to me and it should to you. i'm not in it for me but for you, I love you and hate your disrespect of god. you can do amazing things as a Christian and go a lot of places and achieve your dreams. but you care about ignorance.
Bolding mine, do you do anal?

You do realise it's electricity that allows you to harangue us with idle threats, doncha? Question is, is I.T. a gift from your god*, was it promised in your book? Does god* hate bright people? If not, why does he* deliberately handicap them with overwhelming information contrary to its book?

Believe me, It takes a real special sort of ignorance to spew archaic fairy-tales as fact using 21st century methods.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:14 PM   #632
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
why would electricity matter to me. the purpose of life and human and spiritual potential is what matters to me and it should to you. i'm not in it for me but for you, I love you and hate your disrespect of god. you can do amazing things as a Christian and go a lot of places and achieve your dreams. but you care about ignorance.
When will you be sending the flowers and chocolates?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 04:31 AM   #633
Prycejosh

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
When will you be sending the flowers and chocolates?
im doing better than that introducing you to the be all end all and trying to help you see potential. coming to church alone can help you in a big way even with little faith.
Prycejosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 04:39 AM   #634
Prycejosh

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Bolding mine, do you do anal?

You do realise it's electricity that allows you to harangue us with idle threats, doncha? Question is, is I.T. a gift from your god*, was it promised in your book? Does god* hate bright people? If not, why does he* deliberately handicap them with overwhelming information contrary to its book?

Believe me, It takes a real special sort of ignorance to spew archaic fairy-tales as fact using 21st century methods.
remember adam and even eat off the tree of knowledge of good and evil. funny enough god anticipated that and saw the good they did in that mistake. they actually had more intelligence before they eat off it. but then they eat and their knowledge declined. same as the devil betraying god the father and jesus being betrayed by judas and the holy spirit being betrayed by laid back blessing hungry but reject gods personal invitation people. when you betray 1 you betray the 3 of them. knowledge of it and things for good are a blessing from god but the devil has used that for evil. bascally he takes gods blessing and tries to turn it to a curse. god is unwilling to do anything about that if you just submit to the devil and don't come to him.
Old 06-25-2015, 04:49 AM   #635
Prycejosh

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
Wait. I haven't kept up with the thread 100% but is prycejosh actually defending god sending 2 shebears to kill the 42 youths? Like, hobotronic is giving him an out and saying "well it could just be coincidence" and PJ is all "no way, god totally murdered those 42 youths".

Is that really what's happening here? Or am I missing some context to make this not fucked up?
god didn't send them to kill the bears. the devil saw the opportunity to kill the boys with gods permission as they didn't respect and give reverence to god so it was actually the devil that did it. but the devil blinds people and smartly says god did it so we could end up calling him evil but god allows it just like he allows people to die now and in the past and will in the future. we all gotta die sometime. but where you go after death depends on your respect towards god. that's whats important. god is tempted by evil nor causes it nor does he not follow his own laws remember that.
Old 06-25-2015, 05:22 AM   #636
Prycejosh

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
Do you mean like when Anakin Skywalker used the negative aspect of the force to kill the Jedi younglings in episode 3?

Please help me understand.
yeh it just so happened that the negative aspect of the force is more powerful than the good aspect naturally but it consumes you, gives you pride and makes you destroy your dreams. its a spiritually analytically metaphoric story based on events between god and the devil generally. I told you if you research properly you really can dig information and be amazed. that why the bible is the perfect book. everything in life relates to its meanings and stories and people in it. absolutely everything even fictional films.
Old 06-25-2015, 05:24 AM   #637
Prycejosh

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
You need to watch this video and repent....

read my latest messages.
Old 06-25-2015, 05:32 AM   #638
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
read my latest messages.
Read this old but still relevant message.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 05:44 AM   #639
Prycejosh

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
I read it its a load of rubbish I like the fact that you want to know me as a Christian but you just want to know me not god or how I came to god and that's whats important because ive been through a lot and coming to god helped me I have big plans for big things. did you know god answers every single persons prayer in the world of all time not one prayer unanswered, and every single prayer that that person will make that certain times. he anticipates everything very well to say the least. hel answer it through a problem a situation something on tv a pastor a blessing people around you just for you to come to him. isn't that nice. hes really nice. because you don't deserve it.
Old 06-25-2015, 05:45 AM   #640
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
im doing better than that introducing you to the be all end all and trying to help you see potential. coming to church alone can help you in a big way even with little faith.
I'm not sure I want that kind of help right now....

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 06-25-2015, 05:47 AM   #641
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
yes elisha does that when the 40+ kids keep cursing him. i do think he should of took it lightly. they were only calling him bald but thejn again there were over 40+ of them. but thats because they were disrespecting god by disrespecting elisha. when you disrespect a man of god at work god takes it personal. but that isnt always the case he still is ready to forgive and show mercy.
So basically, you changed your mind on this. Here you're saying that the boys disrespected God. So they disrespected God and so the devil sent bears?

Please apologize for lying to all of the fine folks on this forum and make amends for your sin. And beg forgiveness from your God so that he doesn't throw you into hell for all eternity for adding to his holy word.

It's obvious that you are just making shit up at this point.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 05:49 AM   #642
Prycejosh

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
I'm not sure I want that kind of help right now....

why wouldn't you want the help and advice. god is here to bless and help you and consider you and get you to enter into a partnership with him the 3 of them as a unit and individually. there singing and dancing just when 1 person repents that's how important you are to him. just you alone.
Old 06-25-2015, 05:54 AM   #643
Prycejosh

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
So basically, you changed your mind on this. Here you're saying that the boys disrespected God. So they disrespected God and so the devil sent bears?

Please apologize for lying to all of the fine folks on this forum and make amends for your sin. And beg forgiveness from your God so that he doesn't throw you into hell for all eternity for adding to his holy word.

It's obvious that you are just making shit up at this point.
basically. yeh. I remember what I said. this is what happens the devil wants to take people to hell as fast as possible but god gives everyone different life spans but I dont know how that works. when you disrespect god he says basically "well he aint listening to me you might as well have him". but he only does that when he has no other choice and even then he says "devil you can only do this to him or that to him". if he let the devil do everything he wanted wed all be screwed. even the bishops would be.
Old 06-25-2015, 06:02 AM   #644
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
remember adam and even eat off the tree of knowledge of good and evil. funny enough god anticipated that and saw the good they did in that mistake. they actually had more intelligence before they eat off it. but then they eat and their knowledge declined. same as the devil betraying god the father and jesus being betrayed by judas and the holy spirit being betrayed by laid back blessing hungry but reject gods personal invitation people. when you betray 1 you betray the 3 of them. knowledge of it and things for good are a blessing from god but the devil has used that for evil. bascally he takes gods blessing and tries to turn it to a curse. god is unwilling to do anything about that if you just submit to the devil and don't come to him.
Who created the Devil?

Old 06-25-2015, 06:05 AM   #645
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
basically. yeh. I remember what I said. this is what happens the devil wants to take people to hell as fast as possible but god gives everyone different life spans but I dont know how that works. when you disrespect god he says basically "well he aint listening to me you might as well have him". but he only does that when he has no other choice and even then he says "devil you can only do this to him or that to him". if he let the devil do everything he wanted wed all be screwed. even the bishops would be.
If He is ALL POWERFUL, then He has UNLIMITED choices, doesn't He?

Whenever bad things happen to good people, we're told, "God works in mysterious ways beyond out understanding."

So, if He is beyond our understanding, why be stupid and waste time on a futile effort?