Old 12-26-2017, 11:25 AM   #2581
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
The thrust of this suggestion penetrates too close to home for JJ. He is the bonafide offspring of a drunken sailor who dumped a seaman's enterprise in the bum chocolate factory of a retarded farm girl. JJ is a real asshole baby. It sort of makes you want to tried him with more respect, doesn't it?
It sort of makes you want to "TRIED" him with more respect. What the fuck do you mean ghoul Got your tongue "TIED" and it's floating to your hands to your keyboard

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 04:34 PM   #2582
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Happy everything.

Now piss off until next year.
Ah, how sweet. Thanks Hertz.

Now Fucketh Offeth forever.

JJ
Old 12-27-2017, 02:47 AM   #2583
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Ah, how sweet. Thanks Hertz.

Now Fucketh Offeth forever.

JJ
Go play with your friend android666. Maybe he'll shit on your face, if you ask him nicely. Maybe you can eat it for him?

Fuckin' weirdo.

Oh, and fuck off you cunt.
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 03:41 AM   #2584
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Go play with your friend android666. Maybe he'll shit on your face, if you ask him nicely. Maybe you can eat it for him?

Fuckin' weirdo.

Oh, and fuck off you cunt.
Bunny Hertz,

Have you seen the commercial with the Energizer Bunny they use to advertise Energizer batteries in North America? (I don't know where you live so perhaps you have not seen it. it's on the Internet via a google search)

You remind me of that bunny in the commercial.
(From Wikipedia "The Energizer Bunny is promoted as being able to continue operating indefinitely.")

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energizer_Bunny

The Energizer bunny can "keep going and going" just like you Hertz.

It can march around forever with it's drum, eyeglasses and sandals (of course with Energizer batteries in it, thus the commercial of course.)

Do you have Energizer Batteries implanted in your ass or somewhere else? I'm wondering if that is why you can post and post and post like a frenzied madman. (Read "Tell Tale Heart" by Edgar Allan Poe for a glimpse into the mind of one who is like a madman or severely mentally ill as they now see it)

Or are you off your Lithium you naughty Hertz so your manic episodes are out of control as you keep posting frequent posts with adolescent words like fuck, cunt, etc etc etc ad immaturum.

I Hope you get evaluated and treated soon by a psychiatrist or get in touch with him/her if you already have one for I'm getting concerned about you Hertz. It's my thought as a Christian man I should tell you that truly your posts are concerning and I hope your mental health will be addressed.

Regards and take it easy pal,

JJ
Old 12-27-2017, 03:49 AM   #2585
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Bunny Hertz,

Have you seen the commercial with the Energizer Bunny they use to advertise Energizer batteries in North America?

(From Wikipedia "The Energizer Bunny is promoted as being able to continue operating indefinitely.")

It can march around forever with it's drum, eyeglasses and sandals (of course with Energizer batteries in it, thus the commercial of course.)

Do you have Energizer Batteries implanted in your ass or somewhere else? I'm wondering if that is why you can post and post and post like a frenzied madman. (Read "Tell Tale Heart" by Edgar Allan Poe for a glimpse into the mind of one who is like a madman or severely mentally ill as they now see it)

Or are you off your Lithium you naughty Hertz so your manic episodes are out of control as you keep posting frequent posts with adolescent words like fuck, cunt, etc etc etc ad immaturum.

I Hope you get evaluated and treated soon by a psychiatrist of get in touch with him/her if you already have one for I'm getting concerned about you Hertz. It's my thought as a Christian man I should tell you that truly your posts are concerning and I hope your mental health will be addressed.

JJ
Can't be bothered to read your wank - but fuck off anyways.
Old 12-27-2017, 03:50 AM   #2586
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Bunny Hertz,

Have you seen the commercial with the Energizer Bunny they use to advertise Energizer batteries in North America?

I Hope you get evaluated and treated soon by a psychiatrist of get in touch with him/her if you already have one for I'm getting concerned about you Hertz. It's my thought as a Christian man I should tell you that truly your posts are concerning and I hope your mental health will be addressed.

JJ

Wanking in sterio now are we?

Cunt.
Old 12-27-2017, 03:58 AM   #2587
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Can't be bothered to read your wank - but fuck off anyways.
Hertz,

In short do you have Energizer Batteries implanted in your ass? Is that why you post so many fucked up posts?

JJ
Old 12-27-2017, 04:11 AM   #2588
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hertz,

In short do you have Energizer Batteries implanted in your ass? Is that why you post so many fucked up posts?

JJ
I look at your posts and all they say is blah, blah, blah.

I think that you should go and put your piece in android666.

Oh, and peace off.

Twat.
Old 12-27-2017, 04:28 AM   #2589
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hertz,

JJ
Jerrypong

Found this joke in a christard cracker:

Q: What do you call 5,000 christards dead at the bottom of the sea?

A: A bloody good start.
Old 12-27-2017, 05:32 AM   #2590
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Oh Hertz,

Where did you "find" this stupid joke? In the manual for jokes for retards to tell? Apparently you have no thoughts of your own. Your mind is not your own Hertz.

JJ
Old 12-27-2017, 05:55 AM   #2591
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Oh Hertz,

Where did you "find" this stupid joke? In the manual for jokes for retards to tell? Apparently you have no thoughts of your own. Your mind is not your own Hertz.

JJ
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (123.6 KB, 5 views)
Old 12-27-2017, 06:51 AM   #2592
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Oh Hertz,

JJ
Choice comment coming from a baptist christard cunt.
Old 12-28-2017, 06:37 AM   #2593
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Choice comment coming from a baptist christard cunt.
Hertz,

Could you please post on the main forum now and not clutter up my personal thread with your crazy bullshit, and madman like repetitive posts? It clogs up the flow of thought.

Regards fuckwit,

JJ
Old 12-28-2017, 07:13 AM   #2594
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hertz,

Could you please post on the main forum now and not clutter up my personal thread with your crazy bullshit, and madman like repetitive posts? It clogs up the flow of thought.

Regards fuckwit,

JJ
christards don't think. They are brainwashed from birth onwards, Otherwise, they wouldn't believe the bull shit that they do - so don't claim any flow of thought on your part. That's just too fuckin' rediculous for words.

You, christard, come on to this atheist forum and swear, cuss and insult (which is against the teachings of your religion, by the way). Yet, you are tolerated, which is more than we atheists are by you christards. Once a person joins a christard forum and announces their atheism, they are banned for life. You, on the other hand, are not banned from this forum. However, you are restricted to this thread lest you disrupt every thread that exists here. The Geneva Convention is adhered to on this forum. You are therefore not kept in solitary confinement and are granted visitation rights.

If you don't like the rules of this forum, I would suggest that you fuck off.
Old 12-28-2017, 11:00 AM   #2595
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Hertz
Get the fuck off this site.
Your just sputtering out madman garbage - some of us enjoy good intellectual conversation on the topic of religion.
What the fuck is wrong with you.. don't you have a job or family or anything else in your life?
At least don't pollute honorable JJ's thread with your retarded stupid rhetoric.
And also, go to Hell .
You will obviously be going there anyway!!!! You've Been warned!!!!
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote