Old 10-20-2006, 02:18 PM   #16
Livingstrong

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
A gay Christian deserved all of the humiliation, derision, and intolerance for been so STUPID embracing the retarded delusions of Christianity. No matter how they interpret the stupid compilation of lies and fairy tales called the babble, the FACT is, homosexuality is a SIN, SIN,SIN,SIN.....one can not rationalize the stupid babble to accept, what this book CLEARLY defines as an ABOMINATION, as acceptable by their invisible friend!.

A Christian Gay is not unlike a Nazi Jew!!. Why would anyone SANE embrace their enemies that constantly try to destroy them? The answer is ignorance, stupidity and rooted psychosis.

Any Christian Gay is a retard and deserves all of the intolerance, discrimination and hate he/she gets!! They deserve it to the fullest for been so psychotic and stupid!

Christianity is the most immoral, delusional, intolerant, genocidal, greedy and self-righteous neurological aberrant ever to have infected the human brain.
Oh believe me calpurnpiso, I agree with you. The Gay and Lesbian community were I used to go in Southern California has only retards. THEY ARE AFFILIATED WITH THE CHRISTIAN F-U-C-K-I-N-G community! They are pathetic!
I run away. I didn't want to be "infected".

There's a asshat Mexican gay idiot who teaches spinning classes in the gym were I go to. I think he's part middle easterns and he tatooed himself the word Allah in Arabic on his abdomen. And he is an effeminate homosexual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just can't comprehend so much stupidity in this world. Honestly. What? This faggot doesn't know that in Irak, Iran and in all those countries retard Muslims are KILLING homosexuals everyday?

:mad: This retard must have shit instead of gray matter in his skull!
Old 10-20-2006, 02:22 PM   #17
StillSurviving

Cal, would you agree that someone had to be anti-gay for non-religious reasons before the idea could be incorporated into religion? Anyone?
Old 10-20-2006, 04:18 PM   #18
joni

I've vaguely thought about that. There's that saying, "you know your god is man made when he hates all the same people you do." But that means that they hated gays before the "invention" of god and imbued him with hatred of homosexuals.

However, I do think if homophobia wasn't part of christianity, there would be a lot less of it and there would be more progress in general. Regardless of how homophobia and christianity got together, they're still hindering gay rights in tandem.
Old 10-20-2006, 04:35 PM   #19
Livingstrong

Excellent point joni!
Old 10-20-2006, 04:56 PM   #20
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
StillSurviving wrote
Cal, would you agree that someone had to be anti-gay for non-religious reasons before the idea could be incorporated into religion? Anyone?
It never happen. It was religious-psychosis which made gays to be hated. One doesn't have to be gay to enjoy sex with a member of the same sex for we humans are bisexual by nature. Sex is like food and a variety of food is always good. In the Roman empire who emulated Greece culture, homosexuality was a natural thing to do it was no big deal. Some soldiers were atracted to females better but all of them have had sex with other soldiers. They emulated the Spartan way of life, a tough MACHO homosexual lifestyle. Men for fun, friendship, love, fighting and women to bear one's children taking care of the state. The Pater Familias ( head of the family) OWNED the life of his children, wife, slaves etc. The most powerful women in the Romen empire were six. The Vestal virgins. While they could have sex with each other, a visit by a Penis could cause the worst of deaths.

Morality, family values and disdain for homosexual practices begun with Divi Filius ( Son of God, Augustus. He provided great benefits to those who would marry. Unfortunatelly his daughter Julia was a nymphomaniac and love Priapus so much his distraught father banned her to the Island of Pandataria, where she died.
This deep morality by the son of god Augustus would be the guide to Christian "morals" and devious stupidity 300 years later when the cult of Caesar mutated into Christianity/

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 05:45 PM   #21
SuX0rZ

Quote:
cal wrote
We humans are bisexual by nature
Being a junior biologist atm, i find it hard to see that actually true. Bisexuality by nature is a rather large claim cal. What intrigues me the most is how you came about this conclusion? Where is the evidence suggesting (besides ancient Greece and Rome)?
I asked my professor about it, not refferring to anyone here, and he dissmissed it completely. I cant remember why, but i think he said something along the lines that humans procreate and it is our purpose in life to so having sex with a member of the same sex is not natural, its choice.
However, in recent studies on nuerology, we have found that some men ARE ACTUALLY women in nueroLOGICAL functioning. More over, perhaps this 'swapping' or 'switching' or pre-determined sexual preference or lifestyle IS natural and hence disproves any argument of instinctual heterosexual activity over bisexual.

So where do we draw the lines in the sand?

comments?
Old 10-20-2006, 06:17 PM   #22
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
SuX0rZ wrote
Quote:
cal wrote
We humans are bisexual by nature
Being a junior biologist atm, i find it hard to see that actually true. Bisexuality by nature is a rather large claim cal. What intrigues me the most is how you came about this conclusion? Where is the evidence suggesting (besides ancient Greece and Rome)?
I asked my professor about it, not refferring to anyone here, and he dissmissed it completely. I cant remember why, but i think he said something along the lines that humans procreate and it is our purpose in life to so having sex with a member of the same sex is not natural, its choice.
However, in recent studies on nuerology, we have found that some men ARE ACTUALLY women in nueroLOGICAL functioning. More over, perhaps this 'swapping' or 'switching' or pre-determined sexual preference or lifestyle IS natural and hence disproves any argument of instinctual heterosexual activity over bisexual.

So where do we draw the lines in the sand?

comments?
just look at the femenine tits on your chest. any evolutionay biologist that is not infected with christ-psychosis as your "professor" obviously is, will tell you homosexuality is as natural as water is wet. After conception we are ALL females then chemical reactions begin to enlarge the clitoris closing the labia forming the scrotum..presto a MALE has been formed.I have heard this in all RESPECTABLE science programs t hat I have watched over the years. Look at your scrotum...do you see a SEAM?...a lack of testosterone and other chemical reactions would have made a feamle out of you. Sometimes the chemicals affect the brain making them female in a male's body and vice-versa. Any respected scientist not infected with Christ-psychosis will explain this to you in detail and how this evolutionary process of sex developed in hominids 7 million years ago. This is NOT my claim since I'm NOT a biologist but merely a mentally healthy observer hat connect many dots. The claim is that of many mentally healthy evolutionary scientists. Why tits on a male's chest? Only the religous-psychotics will have an answer. God made it so...:lol::lol:....

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 09:21 PM   #23
darwinfish

personally, I think sexuality varies individually on a scale much like everything else. Fuck, I'll admit I'm a bit gay, but I wouldn't say I'm "bisexual" in that I'd be right on the middle of the scale.
scale of 1 to 10, one being only attracted to those of the same sex and ten being only attracted to the other, I'd put myself on a 7 or 8.
Old 10-20-2006, 09:39 PM   #24
Coatsy

Quote:
darwinfish wrote
personally, I think sexuality varies individually on a scale much like everything else. Fuck, I'll admit I'm a bit gay, but I wouldn't say I'm "bisexual" in that I'd be right on the middle of the scale.
scale of 1 to 10, one being only attracted to those of the same sex and ten being only attracted to the other, I'd put myself on a 7 or 8.
darwinfish, if I were you, I'd duck and cover before you are inundated with the usual innuendos and cheeky emoticons that accompany such a remark. I have a feeling that, if Choobs gets wind of it, this one could well last for several pages.

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams
Coatsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 11:36 PM   #25
psyadam

i wish i could say i'm a bit straight, but i'm not
psyadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 02:31 AM   #26
inkadu
Obsessed Member

Then there's the whole dl movement, where people are gay, but can't admit it.

If religion were based on facts, it would be called science, and no one would believe it. -- Stephen Colbert
inkadu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 12:21 PM   #27
joni

I like to check out chicks. I might even fool around with one. But I don't consider myself bisexual 'cuz I like cock too much.
Old 10-21-2006, 12:27 PM   #28
Choobus
I Live Here

PIMP, have you ever tried anal sex?

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 12:27 PM   #29
joni

Meh, I sold my soul for an oreo cookie. Guess all I'm left with is my "human selfish mind." Hurray!
Old 10-21-2006, 12:36 PM   #30
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
PIMP wrote
Quote:
Choobus wrote
PIMP, have you ever tried anal sex?
While i see the appeal to it cuz i am human, nah, i couldn't get girls to do it. no big deal. Life is about cultivating a perfect and natural body, and perfect natural union, not where u fuck girls and not anything to do with modern cutlure and modern people's view of things about how male and females should interact, or being with one girl one month and another the next. That isn't right, developing the perfection of the human body is what matters.
I mean have you ever had a priest fuck you in the ass

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote