Old 10-21-2006, 12:37 PM   #31
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
PIMP wrote
And if anyone did [assfuck me] he'd be dead right now
why, what kind of nasty diseases are you packing back there?

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 12:38 PM   #32
Livingstrong

Quote:
PIMP wrote
The human mind, lucifer, has all sorts of selfish desires which are unnatural. The worse you were in previous lives, the more selfish desires you will have now, and the more out of touch with your original nature you will be, most likely. Some people choose their human selfish mind, some choose their inner being and soul, the part of them which is a part of god. It's like anything, selfishness, desire, violence, greead, hate, homosexuality etc. Ultimately, knowing how to properly use free will is the key to any situation or overcoming any deviant thoughts one might encounter in life
PIMP, your girls don't know how to fuck you up the ass?
Old 10-21-2006, 12:40 PM   #33
Livingstrong

Quote:
Choobus wrote
Quote:
PIMP wrote
And if anyone did [assfuck me] he'd be dead right now
why, what kind of nasty diseases are you packing back there?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A cocktail of fungus, Papilloma Virus, Herpes, Syphilis, etc., etc.,
Old 10-21-2006, 01:59 PM   #34
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
Choobus wrote
PIMP, have you ever tried anal sex?
Would it surprise some heteros here to learn that some gay men are just as repelled by anal sex as some straight guys? As individual humans, our sexual needs and desires are varied and distinct and do not necessarily follow the perceived protocols of orientation.

Actually, as I live and learn, I am amazed by the sheer breadth of human sexuality and its attendant practices. On principle, I reject the gay-straight paradigm as anything other than a political reality of the Western mindset. There have long existed others cultures in the world where same-sex relations are not strictly taboo. Often the practice is rigidly proscribed in an attempt to maintain a coherent social order but, except where the Abrahamic faiths have conspired to establish the practice of sexual hegemony, there doesn't appear to be a universal prohibition against homosexuality. Alex Haley provided an example of this in his book, "Roots." Among the Mandika tribe of his ancestors, it was acceptable for young men to have sex with each other until they had reached the age of marriage, which was about 30. But after marriage, two men having sex with each other would have been unseemly and, maybe, a punishable crime. I've also read where some native American tribes made accomodations for the exclusively homosexual/transsexual male members of their societies, even attributing to them mystical powers.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 02:08 PM   #35
Hertzyscowicz

Quote:
PIMP wrote
The human mind, lucifer, has all sorts of selfish desires which are unnatural. The worse you were in previous lives, the more selfish desires you will have now, and the more out of touch with your original nature you will be, most likely. Some people choose their human selfish mind, some choose their inner being and soul, the part of them which is a part of god. It's like anything, selfishness, desire, violence, greead, hate, homosexuality etc. Ultimately, knowing how to properly use free will is the key to any situation or overcoming any deviant thoughts one might encounter in life
Yet should one choose to reject a part of oneself? The desires of the soul are a part of it, so is it truly prudent to cling on the minute flicker of propability that atheists are wrong and a god exists, or that a soul has parts that should be discarded? For if one should reject even the most the fundamental cravings of the soul, what would be left?

I don't think it'd be anything but a hollow soul existing merely to exist. If that is this original nature, I'd stake my soul in a three-player game of liar's dice on a bid of sixteen sixes rather than heed your advice, PIMP.

"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish." ~Albert Einstein
Hertzyscowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 02:08 PM   #36
Livingstrong

Quote:
Irreligious wrote
Quote:
Choobus wrote
Would it surprise some heteros here to learn that some gay men are just as repelled by anal sex as some straight guys?
I've been part of the homosexual community since I was 12 years old, that makes it 32 years. I've had hundreds of gay male friends from different parts of the world and frankly, I've never heard such thing.

Maybe some of the the gay guys in these forums can corroborate or deny this?

Anyone?
Old 10-21-2006, 02:41 PM   #37
Livingstrong

What the fuck does that have anything to do with the fucking title of this thread?

Ah, some idiots, really....
Old 10-21-2006, 02:49 PM   #38
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote
Quote:
Irreligious wrote
Quote:
Choobus wrote
Would it surprise some heteros here to learn that some gay men are just as repelled by anal sex as some straight guys?
I've been part of the homosexual community since I was 12 years old, that makes it 32 years. I've had hundreds of gay male friends from different parts of the world and frankly, I've never heard such thing.

Anyone?
It's not definitive, HomoCyclist, but I'll provide this link:
http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/0900.html
Gay or straight, we are not all the same person. Our needs and sensibilities vary. I am by no means suggesting that gay men who don't do anal constitute a majority of homosexual men, but they do exist.
Quote:
PIMP wrote
You should always choose to abandon your selfish nature, it only casues suffering, and is not your original state of being. All humans originally lived in an angelic state of being, in perfect harmony and unslefish love. Humans "fell" to the material plane.
Actually, I found that I suffered when I tried to deny my true sexual nature. I don't know that I could ever express to you just how freeing it was to finally throw off the shackles of other people's orthodoxy and just be myself at the ripe old age of 30. To my knowledge, I was never an angel, nor do I aspire to be such a mythic creature. I am selfish by nature, but in my selfishness, I am also quite capable of acting selflessly for a common good. I have a daughter. Her mother and I divorced when my daughter was 2. I vowed never to abandon my little girl and always put her needs above my own, not because I'm angel, but because I love her and I want her to be well. That's selfish and a bit selfless at the same time, and it has paid off better than I could ever have hoped.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Old 10-21-2006, 02:49 PM   #39
Down21

Cal,

I agree with you that sexuality of all forms are natural and influenced by genes and environment. I disagree that everybody is naturally bisexual. Perhaps that works for you and its natural for you and that's fine (of course) but not everybody is bisexual. The vast majority of men will never have a sexual experience with another man.
Old 10-21-2006, 02:55 PM   #40
Hertzyscowicz

Quote:
PIMP wrote
You should always choose to abandon your selfish nature, it only casues suffering, and is not your original state of being. All humans originally lived in an angelic state of being, in perfect harmony and unslefish love. Humans "fell" to the material plane.

This is the last chance for humanity, you don't have much time, or more reincarnations. You can't rely on reincarnation anymore.
And why is it that I feel suffering when I deny my soul's desires?

Quote:
If you are sensitive, you can see and feel that the Universal Spirit is seperating the wheat from the chaff, the good from the evil. And it is putting pressure on the human race to choose a side in these last days, one or the other, selfishness/attachment/desire/evil, or unselfishness/love/caring/good.
And still you fail to explain why should I risk fragmenting my soul for this Universal Spirit. You offer nothing but claims of apocalyptic portents, which I doubt is anything new to anyone.

Quote:
Think about it, if you havent abandoned all selfish desires, soon the chance will be over and you can't be going somewhere good if you still have a human mind. That is why you are here today, becasue you haven't abandoned all your selfishness and become a completely unselfishly loving and perfect being.
And what if this unselfish love is toward one of the same gender?

I thank you for selflessly lingering here to aid us, but I'm bold enough to claim to speak for the entire forum when I ask you: abandon us for we are nost, and do not endanger yourself further. Please go before your soul comes to harm.

"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish." ~Albert Einstein
Hertzyscowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 03:04 PM   #41
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
PIMP wrote
If Homosexuality was the way of nature there simply would be no universe, there would be nothing
I don't think anyone is arguing that homosexuality is "the way" of nature (whatever that's supposed to mean), but "an aspect" of nature. It exists in nature outside the human species.

--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Old 10-21-2006, 03:13 PM   #42
Waddlie
Still Kate's Bitch...

Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote
Quote:
Irreligious wrote
Quote:
Choobus wrote

Anyone?
HC, this is indeed true, I have a lot of gay friends and quite a few of them don't do anal...

One man's strawman is another man's asshole.
Waddlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 03:15 PM   #43
Livingstrong

Quote:
Waddlie wrote
Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote
Quote:
Irreligious wrote

Anyone?
HC, this is indeed true, I have a lot of gay friends and quite a few of them don't do anal...
How do they get to enjoy sex then, just masturbation or something? Curious.
Old 10-21-2006, 03:23 PM   #44
Livingstrong

Quote:
PIMP wrote
Just look at nature.

The human mind, selfishness, and wrong desires are the casue of suffering on this planet
OK, you are talking here about two things I happen to know about.

Now, scientifically what do you know about nature and the M-I-N-D ?

Answer properly, with data and correct knowledge of what you're talking about, if you don't want me to take you for an asshat and dump shit all over you.
Old 10-21-2006, 03:26 PM   #45
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote
How do they get to enjoy sex then, just masturbation or something? Curious.
You make it sound so dirty.;) Of course, there's also oral sex (a lot guys, gay and straight like that) and for those who have fetishes, there are any number of other ways to find pleasure and sexual fulfillment. I always find it amusing that we often think others are supposed to like what we like. Sex is like food. We all need to eat, but we don't all like the same foods.

--Ella Wheeler Wilcox