Old 08-20-2005, 08:11 PM   #17
AGENT-ADAIR

Quote:
Sir Sin-O-Lot wrote
I'm a proud sadamist, does that count?
Fixed.
Old 08-23-2005, 05:05 AM   #18
ElDiablo

Well, I'll be damned! You know what? I didn't realize that I needed to be gay to be an atheist!:o
Hang on just a second... "Honey! Sweet Heart! I know we've been married for 24 years... and you and I have had great sex together... I do like your great tits, ass and all... but, now that I'm an atheist, I just found out that I'm gay as well. I hate to break it to you, but I'm having a strong, uncontrollable urge to suck cock. How about you and I hitting the town tonight so we can pick up a straight x-tian, suck his dick together, and convert him to atheism?"

OK. I'm back. Gotta go now. I'm having urges.

:rolleyes:

Later,
Old 08-23-2005, 05:40 AM   #19
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Fortunately for us, the Jesus crowd has come up with a Focus on the Fruitcake formula to help us identify and prevent this rampant swapping of precious bodily fluids between same sexes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 12:49 PM   #20
vrang

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
Hmmm..a troll in our midst?...it seems to be a typical chriost-psychosis infected latent homosexual that can't understand the why of his existence! Obviously this christ-psychosis infected imbecile has not realized he has TITS on his chest!..which makes him bisexual by nature like ALL humans on the planet.....sad. A brain going to waste.......:)
Com`on, not all are born bisexual. That is freudianism, almost a religion ;)
Old 08-23-2005, 06:12 PM   #21
Sir Sin-O-Lot

Quote:
AGENT-ADAIR wrote
Quote:
Sir Sin-O-Lot wrote
I'm a proud sadamist, does that count?
Fixed.
Am I in the club?
Old 08-23-2005, 07:13 PM   #22
AGENT-ADAIR

Deep down, every atheist is gay, like gayer than the gayest man ever.

We are so gay, that when gay people see us, they are like, "DAMN THAT GUY IS GAY".
Old 08-23-2005, 07:57 PM   #23
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
vrang wrote
Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
Hmmm..a troll in our midst?...it seems to be a typical chriost-psychosis infected latent homosexual that can't understand the why of his existence! Obviously this christ-psychosis infected imbecile has not realized he has TITS on his chest!..which makes him bisexual by nature like ALL humans on the planet.....sad. A brain going to waste.......:)
Not Freudanism...Alas, any biologist not infected with religious psychosis will tell you that. After all we humans are made out of two components like epoxy. The resin and the hardener, in our case the sperm and egg. The result is a mixture of the two, with inclinations but a rooted bisexual nature. Only Religious-psychosis will see it different due to its blurr perception of science. All of us at conception are created from a FEMALE mold which slowly, due to hormones and other chemicals pumps the female clitoris to develop into a penis, closing the vagina making its vulva become the scrotum, collecting our future seeds. A fascinating metamorphosis.....the tits being vestiges to remind us males we begun as females....:)

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 04:09 PM   #24
oliverwxyz

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
Quote:
vrang wrote
Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
Not Freudanism...Alas, any biologist not infected with religious psychosis will tell you that. After all we humans are made out of two components like epoxy. The resin and the hardener, in our case the sperm and egg. The result is a mixture of the two, with inclinations but a rooted bisexual nature. Only Religious-psychosis will see it different due to its blurr perception of science. All of us at conception are created from a FEMALE mold which slowly, due to hormones and other chemicals pumps the female clitoris to develop into a penis, closing the vagina making its vulva become the scrotum, collecting our future seeds. A fascinating metamorphosis.....the tits being vestiges to remind us males we begun as females....:)
Isn;t it more accurate to say we start off undifferentiated? The bit in the fetus that becomes either male or female genitals is not fully formed either way at that stage so I'm not sure why people claim we all start female.

And your theory seems to be about how there is not as hard and fast a line between the sexes as most people think, which I agree with (for example I believe both sexes have small amounts of the hormoes associated with the opposite sex, such as testosterone and oestrogen) not about sexuality, which is about which of the sexes you fancy. Or am I taking this too seriously?

Oliver
Old 08-24-2005, 06:19 PM   #25
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
oliverwxyz wrote
Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
Quote:
vrang wrote
Isn;t it more accurate to say we start off undifferentiated? The bit in the fetus that becomes either male or female genitals is not fully formed either way at that stage so I'm not sure why people claim we all start female.

And your theory seems to be about how there is not as hard and fast a line between the sexes as most people think, which I agree with (for example I believe both sexes have small amounts of the hormoes associated with the opposite sex, such as testosterone and oestrogen) not about sexuality, which is about which of the sexes you fancy. Or am I taking this too seriously?

Oliver
Well, of course. I think it is just plain semantics. We originated from male and female, our brains could be male or female despite our bodies gender. Sex is simple an appetite. Some people are born allergic to certain foods and have a predilection for others. Sexual pleasure is the reward nature give animals to procreate. Since we are insane mutated evolved primates we take the reward and scape procreation! Normal animals do not do that. They go with the flow of nature in everything. Out tits clearly indicate our female within, which can surface at any moment, regardless of being gay or straight. This is obvious in children. Our bisexuality by nature is clear during sex change operations. Bisexuality by nature doesn't mean we automatically like male and female alike! It simply means we originated from two opposite systems and we have the ability to obtain pleasure with both. Some are born with a homosexual propensity others are not...and some are born hermaphrodite!......:)

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 10:20 PM   #26
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
oliverwxyz wrote
We are absolute females until the testosterone kicks in. So are all mammals (I'll have to verify). I think avians and one other class may be genetically male prior to sexing.

Ten

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 10:23 PM   #27
Tenspace
I Live Here

Hey Cal, have you checked out the Uncyclopedia? It looks like you wrote most of their articles on religion:

"Religion is a Alzheimer's-like disorder of the brain, contracted from prolonged exposure to radioactive, ionized Relig atoms. Relig-ions (Commonly referred to simply as "relijuns") convert brain cells into fundamental particles of the belief molecule. The resulting disorder has manifested itself in forms often wrongly interpreted as as an ancient form of advertising and compulsory public singing.

Check it out, man, you'll love it. Follow their links - it's hilarious.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Old 08-24-2005, 10:31 PM   #28
Tenspace
I Live Here

Search on George Bush. I haven't laughed this hard in awhile.

"Political party: Decepticons "

Still laughing. Great stuff.

Old 08-25-2005, 01:37 AM   #29
oliverwxyz

Quote:
Tenspace wrote
Quote:
oliverwxyz wrote
We are absolute females until the testosterone kicks in. So are all mammals (I'll have to verify). I think avians and one other class may be genetically male prior to sexing.

Ten
Not sure.. we're pretty unformed aren;t we? - with neither fully formed male or female bits, then in XY chromosome people the male hormones kick in to send us in a male direction. And correct me if I'm wrong but males don;t start XX and suddenly get a Y do they?

Oliver
Old 08-25-2005, 01:59 AM   #30
oliverwxyz

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
Out tits clearly indicate our female within, which can surface at any moment, regardless of being gay or straight. This is obvious in children. Our bisexuality by nature is clear during sex change operations. Bisexuality by nature doesn't mean we automatically like male and female alike! It simply means we originated from two opposite systems and we have the ability to obtain pleasure with both. Some are born with a homosexual propensity others are not...and some are born hermaphrodite!......:)
Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
Ours tits clearly indicate our female within, which can surface at any moment, regardless of being gay or straight. This is obvious in children. Our bisexuality by nature is clear during sex change operations. Bisexuality by nature doesn't mean we automatically like male and female alike! It simply means we originated from two opposite systems and we have the ability to obtain pleasure with both. Some are born with a homosexual propensity others are not...and some are born hermaphrodite!......:)
I agree with you (I wouldn't describe myself as feeling 100 % masculine), but I still think you use the term bisexuality in a confusing way. Bisexuality in typical modern usage means attraction to both sexes, not either having a mix of characteristics of both sexes or the ability to have sex with both sexes. And 'hermaphrodite' (intersex person ) is something different again - it means having physical sexual characteristics of both sexes.