Old 03-28-2018, 02:28 AM   #4126
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
I know why, because people long for the truth and Christians have it. There is no one that can forgive your sins and give you everlasting life but Jesus Christ, the son of God if you choose to repent and ask for it.

Celebrate the resurrection on Easter Sunday this year. Don't get drunk all day or spend the day using drugs. Try something different.

If you reject that and don't want to be held accountable for evil deeds, actions, words and thoughts then by all means do so. Rot away in your graves or sadly hell for those of you who not only deny but mock God as well.

Perhaps it won't be too funny anymore. Feel free to find out, but that decision once made and held to unto death will be a permanent one and the consequences will be as well.

Galatians 6:7 NIV

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

JJ
Preaching rubbish used to be one of the very few banning offences here. I guess we will just accept it as part of your boorish nature.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 02:33 AM   #4127
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
mary, mary with a top lip that's hairy
how did your church grow?
with bells and smells
and threats of hell
and kiddy fiddlers all in a row!!
Gee, I wonder why the forum is basically dead with only two theists posting
and a FEW raving atheists? Most are on drugs or drunk anyway so their posts are of no use. Simon is the only atheist poster worth even reading. The posts from the "others" are great for a good laugh and that's about it.

Hertzy, you have truly lost it you pathetic mother fucker. I will pray for you.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 02:33 AM   #4128
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Don't flatter yoursellf. I actually don't give a shit if you post or not. Your posts are worthless most of the time but they are short so easy to read through and delete.

Not much thought process needed to comprehend yours.

JJ
You don't discuss anything, you preach mumbo-jumbo

Whenever I do go to the effort of making a substantive argument you AndyIQ19 usually ignore it. I'm presuming your "too hard basket" is overflowing by now.

Old 03-28-2018, 02:36 AM   #4129
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Whenever I do go to the effort of making substantive argument you AndyIQ19 usually ignore it. I'm presuming your "too hard basket" is overflowing by now.
Naw, it's the same old shit with you atheists. PROVE it to me. Prove it to your fucking selves. I personally don't give a shit whether you do or don't.

JJ
Old 03-28-2018, 03:10 AM   #4130
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

So you are just going to preach your fairytales to people that don't give a shit. Why don't you fuck off? Probably because you have no friends in the real world.

Old 03-28-2018, 04:00 AM   #4131
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
So you are just going to preach your fairytales to people that don't give a shit. Why don't you fuck off? Probably because you have no friends in the real world.
When all a dying religion can do is to threaten, it’s time to despatch that religion and its proponents back to the sewers from whence they came.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 04:17 AM   #4132
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

You say jahveh, I say Yahoo, you say ......

The christard texts are inconsistent. GE 2:4, 4:26, 12:8, 22:14-16, 26:25 tells us that god was already known as "the lord" (jahveh or jehovah) much earlier than the time of Moses.

EX 6:2-3 tells us that god was first known as "the lord" (jahveh or jehovah) at the time of the Egyptian Bondage, during the life of Moses.

GE 6:4 tells us that there were Nephilim (giants) before the Flood. GE 7:21 tells us that all creatures other than Noah and his clan were annihilated by the Flood. NU 13:33 tells us that there were Nephilim after the Flood. I can go on as there are many, many other inconsistencies.

Even within single texts there are inconsistencies. For example, Genesis tells us that trees were created before Man (GE 1:11-12, 26-27). Later, it says in Genesis that Man was created before trees (GE 2:4-9).

Genesis tells us that animals were created before Man (GE 1:24-27). Later, it says in Genesis that Man was created before animals (GE 2:7, 19 ). I could go on.

The Lord Shiva states that those who would believe the christard texts are either illiterate, stupid, liars or a combination thereof. Any text with this level of inconsistency should be treated with the disrespect it richly deserves, within the limits that the laws of the land allow, for Lord Shiva is just and the babble is shit. Lord Shiva will not smite the lard of the babble, Yahoo for two reasons. The Lord Shiva is not a vindictive god and Yahoo, the god of the babble, doesn’t actually exist.

BTW, I though the fictitious lard of the babble was known as Yahoo, NOT jahveh? One learns every day - just as long as one isn't christard.

Old 03-28-2018, 04:19 AM   #4133
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Doctor, doctor ...

Doctor: What seems to be the problem?

mary: It’s about my brain.

Doctor: Yes?

mary: I want one.

Doctor: But you are christard, are you not?

mary: Yes, but how’s that relevant?

Doctor: I’ve never known a christard yet that used their brain. Besides, the pillocks in the pulpit will only remove it if we put one in your head since they don’t want you to use it anyway.

Old 03-28-2018, 04:30 AM   #4134
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You don't discuss anything, you preach mumbo-jumbo

Whenever I do go to the effort of making a substantive argument you AndyIQ19 usually ignore it. I'm presuming your "too hard basket" is overflowing by now.
I suggest then you just ignore our posts. Your posts are not worthy of an answwer if we decide not to post an answer.

JJ
Old 03-28-2018, 04:38 AM   #4135
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Tomorrow is the first day of my attempt to bag a brace of christards on three consecutive days - the glorious triple double. It's especially poignant since it's god on a stick week.

I'll be sure to post how I get on.

christards aren't up to much, intellectually, but watching them squirm is kind of entertaining.

Old 03-28-2018, 04:41 AM   #4136
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I am preaching the truth of the Gospel to people that don't give a shit. That's because you all but Simon are close minded fools. Why? Because I am planting seeds based on the Word of God and someday, sometime, someone here could convert to Christianity. Maybe, Maybe not. I don't mind the gamble on behalf of others so they too might turn away from sin and receive the Gospel. It's a free gift that is everlasting.

To say I have no friends in the real world is simply stupid and full of crap. I have many Christian friends I don't hang out in the 'real world' with atheists for the most part, except my sister, because all they do is Whine, Moan and Bitch.

JJ
Old 03-28-2018, 04:52 AM   #4137
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

The problem with christardology is that it has run its natural course and is of no further use. It was designed to control the people, to relieve them of their goods and possessions and to exploit them physically and sexually in order that the fat twats at the top of the food chain could live the good life whilst the poor unsuspecting bastards at the bottom of the food chain suffered. In order to maintain this status quo and prevent a revolt, the poor unsuspecting bastards were brainwashed, using superstitious nonsense, into believing that a better life awaited. This, of course, was bollocks.

Today, people are slowly beginning to wake up to the reality of this christard horseshit. With each generation, the belief in christardology diminishes.

Here in the UK, there are now more Atheists than there are believers. In the not too distant future, the same will happen in the USA. The pendulum will not swing back. There is no reason for it to do so.

The other problem with christardology is that it is non expansive. It is limited in scope. It did what it did and no more. The world is moving on without christardology. It is archaic and of little future use. In fact, it is now beginning to be realised just how much it has held back progress and just how much it has, and is, damaging mankind.

Old 03-28-2018, 06:30 AM   #4138
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Hertz,

Your post is ridiculous. Christianity had not run its natural course and will not die out. It will always be not just useful, but necessary to provide a means for forgiveness of sins and everlasting life through Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Get it in your head once and for all and get your sorry ass in a Church at Easter, preferably Baptist in nature so you can can hear some exemplary preaching based on the Word.

The also provides a moral compass for people and keeps our society from morally decaying into shit on a shingle. I can't help it nor can do anything about the fact that people in the UK have shit for brains and don't see the truth.

The pendulum WILL swing back and knock you off your ass whilst doing do. The UK will decay morally until people say "Enough" and repent in sackloth and ashes. Remember the 'sin city' of Ninevah? They turned to God and did repent. That will for SURE happen in the UK.

Jesus promised in his Holy Book the Bible that the he would be with us always until the end of the age. That means forever dumbass.

No one here in the US is twisting anyones' arm or forcing them to be Christian. It's a free choice and it has done nothing but enhance mankind.

So wake up now before you wake up in Hell, Hertzy. Won't be so cute anymore. Nothing anoyone can do to save your sorry ass then. Your obvious ignorance will not be excused as you outright mock Christians and thereby God and go around making an ass our of yourself in public no less, when you go on your 'Christian Hunt' to hassle Christians. I might assume you are known as the local nutcase and everyone tries their best to avoid you and kindly walk away so as to not "'hurt your wittle feelings."

JJ
Old 03-28-2018, 06:33 AM   #4139
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

What the difference between a christard and a nun masturbating in the bath?

One’s got a soul full of hope.

The other has a hole full of soap.

Old 03-28-2018, 08:10 AM   #4140
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

When you die, thy Lord Shiva will consider thy time on Earth and will ponder thy fate based on how thou hast conducted thine life.

With christards, it's a done deal. They will be consigned to the dark pit for eternity for not only have they worshiped false gods, they have wasted their lives, for what is worse but to waste a life on a false god.

christards, repent now whilst thou still hast time for tomorrow may be too late.