Old 03-19-2018, 04:22 PM   #3886
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Simon Moon wrote View Post
If a god arose within the universe, how can it be responsible for the fine tuning of the universe?
JJ is one of the original Trolling Fuckwits, Andrew only aspires to reach such dizzying heights!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 05:01 PM   #3887
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Are you kidding me? You post some stupid sign-like post to make a point?
How strange pet-dog. Why don't you 'use your OWN words.'

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 05:20 PM   #3888
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
JJ is one of the original Trolling Fuckwits, Andrew only aspires to reach such dizzying heights!
I think you just wrote your first sober post since I have been here. You have much more to offer to the forum in the future if you stay as such.

JJ
Old 03-19-2018, 10:26 PM   #3889
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I never said that I have any problems speculating that the universe or multiverse may contain beings extremely more technologically advanced than humans.

I just would not put the "god" label on them. The phrase I would use is "extremely more technologically advanced" than humans.
Cool, that's fine, reasonable.
Can we agree that "extremely more technologically advanced" can also mean, if not (God forbid) "God", how about a "Higher Power"
Please say yes, just to make me happy?
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 10:35 PM   #3890
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Great!

So now you've come up with examples of different speculations, and the methods to find out if they are true.

Again I ask, what method should I use to find out if your speculation about a god is true?
One method is to die, than you find out. Im sure you find this unsatisfactory, but it is the basic test result everyone will face.

Another method is to search the Cosmos - like in Star Trek. Try to actually find God.

Another way is prayer, to see if God will bless you with a sign. Sometimes this actually works!!!!

Study the evidence of our species development on Earth, from abiogenesis to DNA molelcule to Eukaryotic cell, to homosapien- calculate the odds based on biological models, and weight the reasoned speculation (to the point of at least skeptical belief) that a "designer" or "creator" may have put their thumb on the scale.
Old 03-19-2018, 10:41 PM   #3891
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Your problem is, not that you speculate, it is that you make the jump to believing the speculation without evidence and reasoned argument to support it.
You haven't been dilligently reading all my posts have you?

As a student of the great Andrew66 - I am dissapointed, for not doing your homework.

It is my position that "I hope" a God exists. Hope stays on the rationale side of reasoned speculation.

I am threading the Christian vs Atheist needle, I submit that "hoping" in existence of God comprises a bare bare minimal "mustard seed" of faith, which is a prerequisite to salvation in the world's greatest religion.
Old 03-19-2018, 10:45 PM   #3892
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
It seems that on this thread, you are arguing for a god arose from within the universe or multiverse.

Yet you have previously argued the fine tuning of the universe.

Aren't these concepts contradictory?

If a god arose within the universe, how can it be responsible for the fine tuning of the universe?
God arose from a pre-existent multiverse (you might call it heaven by other name) which gave rise to our universe

OR

God arose from our universe, (but pre big bang) - assuming an infinite big bang to crunch to big bang to crunch etc. model of reality is correct.

Simple eh?
Old 03-20-2018, 02:36 AM   #3893
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Ooo, we could be in for the killer blow - "the argument from outside of time & space"
Android's mental gymnastics should be entertaining to explain who fine-tuned the 'first' universe from which his god emerged. My money is on a turtle.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 05:57 AM   #3894
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Ooo, we could be in for the killer blow - "the argument from outside of time & space"
Android's mental gymnastics should be entertaining to explain who fine-tuned the 'first' universe from which his god emerged. My money is on a turtle.
I've taken on many a christard in verbal combat. What I'm thankful for and sometimes in shock of is how little the bell ends actually know and understand about the history of christardology. In many more cases, those who studied or take an interest in science, know far more about the history of science than christards do about the history of christardology. How many chemists, for example, don't know about Phlogiston Theory? Many scientists understand where they are and how science got here. Most christards that I've come into contact with know fuck all about the history of christardology. In fact, many of the daft twats think that the babble is a history book of christardology. Pathetic, I know, but there it is.

Senile old mary and her twat licker boyfriend, android IQ 6, are somewhat typical of their ilk. They know naff all about the history of christardology and yet are such vehement supporters of it. This is where the pair of bastards are vulnerable. Each time I've presented their history to them, they have ignored it or high-tailed it out of here or changed the subject.

I've been doing a lot of reading of late regarding the reason why christards avoid the history of their oh so precious christardology, apart from what they, laughingly, claim is history ie. the babble. A theory that I have come across several times is that if christards actually researched their history, they would realise what horse shit it was and would reject christardology. Therefore, they are discouraged from researching christarological history.

Here's just three trivial examples, which illustrates my point: 1. Ask a typical christard how the feast day of Christmas came about. 2. Ask a typical christard who wrote the canonical gospels. (You may have to explain the term 'canonical', by the way). 3. Ask a typical christard how many 'books' were excluded from the babble when it was first conceived.

I can't remember whether it was senile old mary or her twat licking boyfriend, android IQ 6, who stated that my babble classes were wasted on me, given that I'm Atheist. This is my point, the above isn't taught in babble classes lest the intelligent get a whiff of the horse shit that underpins christardology, or not, as the case may be.

This is why Hawking stated that science will win over religion because it works.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 06:09 AM   #3895
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Penrose now states that, although time can't be measured before the universe existed, time still existed because the mathematics allows it to.

Penrose isn't alone in this 'madness'. Hawking thought he was correct as do others.

Just when I'd got my ducks in a line too.

Tien.

Old 03-20-2018, 09:07 AM   #3896
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
It seems that on this thread, you are arguing for a god arose from within the universe or multiverse.

Yet you have previously argued the fine tuning of the universe.

Aren't these concepts contradictory?

Simoon, overtime AndyIQ26 has put forward many different bizarre speculations in an effort to hope and plead his God (strangely no matter how bizarre the theory this god is always the Jesus/Sky daddy one) into existence. Once he is forced into a corner by the rational arguments of the few posters here, he pauses and switches to another speculative theory. He usually returns to one of his previously seriously battered arguments.

It never occurs to him that many of these theories are completely contradictory. Such efforts to plead his puppet master into existence show a pathetic desperation to hold up the insecure and tenuous grip he has on faith. AndyIQ25 has admitted himself that all he really has is hope. He is the king of contradiction, by his own tenets this implies the poor ignoramus is destined to an eternity of torment in hell.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 12:28 PM   #3897
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Given what the church does and has done to Mankind, I'm surprised that more people don't feel like I do. Maybe they do but are too PC to show it? I couldn't give a fuck about PC.

What the fuck am I talking about. The church is an inanimate object. It can't kill, lie, abuse, intimidate yada, yada, that's christards that do that. That's why they are at the end of my venom - just not physically.

The Gospel according to Bob verses 34 -36: Whosoever cometh across a christard will legally challenge them with all vigour and cause them to piss off back to their lair where they will be free to utter their complete bollocks without let or hindrance. Do not be afraid to belittle the christard vermin for they are of low intellect and will not present thee with undue resistance for they possess little knowledge, not having even read their 'oily' book which they call the babble.

Here endeth this morning's reading, you senile old twat..
Hertzy,

I seriouly think you are deluding yourself be believing these Christians give a shit about what you say. If they ask you to leave then they probably don't want to fuck with some obvious "weirdo" walking through the streets on some one man Come to Atheism mission. They probably think you are staight out of a mental institution and walking down the steet babbling utter nonsense. Seriously pal, get a grip on reality.

Your time is better spent by using your time, treasure, and talent to enhance the lives of others.

Listen and learn.

JJ
Old 03-20-2018, 12:29 PM   #3898
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
I think you just wrote your first sober post since I have been here. You have much more to offer to the forum in the future if you stay as such.

JJ
You need to read the thread about Professor Stephen Hawking - especially the comment written by your boyfriend, android IQ 6.

Please explain in what way his comment is appropriate.

Please explain how his comment is in keeping with Christian values.

Little wonder that I, and others, have no respect for you christards.

I told you that he was a weirdo. Now we have the proof by his own hand. He's the weirdist and most disgusting person I've met online - by a long way.

I feel sick to the stomach.

Old 03-20-2018, 12:32 PM   #3899
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Hertzy,

I seriouly think you are deluding yourself be believing these Christians give a shit about what you say. If they ask you to leave then they probably don't want to fuck with some obvious "weirdo" walking through the streets on some one man Come to Atheism mission. They probably think you are staight out of a mental institution and walking down the steet babbling utter nonsense. Seriously pal, get a grip on reality.

Your time is better spent by using your time, treasure, and talent to enhance the lives of others.

Listen and learn.

JJ
I couldn't care less what they think as long as they fuck off back from whence they came.

Old 03-20-2018, 01:01 PM   #3900
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Given what the church does and has done to Mankind, I'm surprised that more people don't feel like I do. Maybe they do but are too PC to show it? I couldn't give a fuck about PC.

What the fuck am I talking about. The church is an inanimate object. It can't kill, lie, abuse, intimidate yada, yada, that's christards that do that. That's why they are at the end of my venom - just not physically.

The Gospel according to Bob verses 34 -36: Whosoever cometh across a christard will legally challenge them with all vigour and cause them to piss off back to their lair where they will be free to utter their complete bollocks without let or hindrance. Do not be afraid to belittle the christard vermin for they are of low intellect and will not present thee with undue resistance for they possess little knowledge, not having even read their 'oily' book which they call the babble.
Proverbs 29:11

11 Fools give full vent to their rage, but the wise bring calm in the end.

Thus, not only do those you preach to think are a fool, but so does God, sadly Hertzy. Repent and believe the Gospel Message. You have nothing else left do ya?

You're not people person, and you are using your time and spending it with Christians. You have a screw loose.

Ge your head examined, AGAIN. Whateve gave you to "fix it" is not working.

JJ

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 03-20-2018 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Sorted out the ol' bag's quote tags ..... again.