Old 01-17-2018, 01:06 AM   #2911
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
PS Andrew, is Hertzy female or male or do we know for sure? I don't pay enough attention to the rambling, fucked up posts to know. Thanks.
You don't pay enough attention but you continue to comment about me. Yup, that would be about right - given your dumb ass comments. Just like you say you believe in god but don't pay enough attention to realise that, actually, the twat is a man-made creation.

jerrypong, you are slipping again.

You are setting a bad example to that weirdo twat, android. Let's face it, the dumb shit is in much need of improvement, the illiterate little piss pot.
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 01:58 PM   #2912
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
I'd rather open my bowels over that fuckwitery-containing book that you revere, you cunt.
Your posts indicate some doubt; and possibility you have in the dark corners of your mind entertained the thought that God exists albeit it may be a fleeting thought.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 11:57 PM   #2913
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Your posts indicate some doubt; and possibility you have in the dark corners of your mind entertained the thought that God exists albeit it may be a fleeting thought.

JJ
Ya think? along with santa clause, the easter bunny and fairies at the bottom of the garden.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
Old 01-18-2018, 10:09 AM   #2914
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:

god stays hidden because he doesn't exist, dumbass.

You've already conceded defeat to Egor in the debate over the truth of the statement that "an Atheist is wrong to say God does not Exist". Even Matt Dillahunty says it is correct for an Atheist to limit their expression to "I am not convinced there is a God".

Your mind isn't very litigious is it, or are you just forgetful? I guess that's why you are such a looser in life.

Administrative note:
Please spellcheck my work and correct grammar for all my posts from now on, thanks. And do it right (you keep adding new errors, please be careful). Show you (sorry, as you keep pointing out "your") at least good for that.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 10:26 AM   #2915
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
You've already conceded defeat to Egor in the debate over the truth of the statement that "an Atheist is wrong to say God does not Exist". Even Matt Dillahunty says it is correct for an Atheist to limit their expression to "I am not convinced there is a God".

Your mind isn't very litigious is it, or are you just forgetful? I guess that's why you are such a looser in life.

Administrative note:
Please spellcheck my work and correct grammar for all my posts from now on, thanks. And do it right (you keep adding new errors, please be careful). Show you (sorry, as you keep pointing out "your") at least good for that.
I gave egocentric his win, at the very beginning of our debate, for two reasons, which I've already explained to you but which I'll explain again because you are such a weirdo, useless dumbass. egocentric lied to me. He stated that he could suffer a MI at anytime and also, at the start of our debate, I realised that he was a complete and utter loonie.

I didn't want to be responsible for pushing him off the sanity cliff or for him having a MI.

I therefore gave him the win and backed off.

When I found out that he was a lying twat, as most christards are, I went for the jugular.

Oh, and fuck off you weirdo dumb ass.

Old 01-18-2018, 10:33 AM   #2916
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I gave egocentric his win, at the very beginning of our debate, for two reasons, which I've already explained to you but which I'll explain again because you are such a weirdo, useless dumbass. egocentric lied to me. He stated that he could suffer a MI at anytime and also, at the start of our debate, I realised that he was a complete and utter loonie.

I didn't want to be responsible for pushing him off the sanity cliff or for him having a MI.

I therefore gave him the win and backed off.

When I found out that he was a lying twat, as most christards are, I went for the jugular.

Oh, and fuck off you weirdo dumb ass.
You conceded the debate because any rational person knows one cannot prove the non-existence of something - absence of evidence is not evidence for absence (Critical thinking 101 - please please take some courses).

And you fucking didn't correct my use of you and your! Get to work and clean up my posts - what the fuck you lazy piece of shit - get to work.
Old 01-18-2018, 10:39 AM   #2917
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
You conceded the debate because any rational person knows one cannot prove the non-existence of something - absence of evidence is not evidence for absence (Critical thinking 101 - please please take some courses).

And you fucking didn't correct my use of you and your! Get to work and clean up my posts - what the fuck you lazy piece of shit - get to work.
I can't be bothered to correct your posts, you illiterate twat.

It's much more enjoyable leaving your shit the way it is. It makes you look the illiterate twat that you are.

If you can't be bothered to go to college and get some courses, why should I bother?

Old 01-18-2018, 11:28 AM   #2918
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

Administrative note:
The other thing I forgot to mention is that there is an accepted practice: He who asserts provides the proof.

ego centric (and you and jerrypong) assert that de lard exists. It is therefore incumbent upon ego centric (and you and jerrypong) to provide proof. Atheists refute that assertion. It is not for me, or anyone else for that matter, to provide proof that de lard doesn't exist.

Ego centric didn't appear to know or accept these terms. Dumb fuck.

Old 01-18-2018, 01:29 PM   #2919
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The other thing I forgot to mention is that there is an accepted practice: He who asserts provides the proof.

ego centric (and you and jerrypong) assert that de lard exists. It is therefore incumbent upon ego centric (and you and jerrypong) to provide proof. Atheists refute that assertion. It is not for me, or anyone else for that matter, to provide proof that de lard doesn't exist.

Ego centric didn't appear to know or accept these terms. Dumb fuck.
Wrong (as usual) probably on purpose unless you are really stupid.

Egor submitted Atheists are wrong for saying God definitively does not exist. Egor did not submit definitely that God exists.

Why do I waste my time with you, your like a young child not knowing what he/she talks about.
Old 01-18-2018, 01:29 PM   #2920
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
If you can't be bothered to go to college and get some courses, why should I bother?
Maybe so you can get a girlfriend and start having a life?
Old 01-18-2018, 02:25 PM   #2921
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Wrong (as usual) probably on purpose unless you are really stupid.

Egor submitted Atheists are wrong for saying God definitively does not exist. Egor did not submit definitely that God exists.

Why do I waste my time with you, your like a young child not knowing what he/she talks about.

How fuckin' stupid are you, you weirdo christard?

Atheism isn't an assertion, you piece of shit. It is a response to an assertion.

Now, run along, little boy.

You, sonny, are out of your league.

Old 01-18-2018, 02:26 PM   #2922
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Maybe so you can get a girlfriend and start having a life?
Say's the stupid twat who believes in made-up sky wizards and prays to de lard.

Weirdo christard.

Old 01-18-2018, 03:20 PM   #2923
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
How fuckin' stupid are you, you weirdo christard?

Atheism isn't an assertion, you piece of shit. It is a response to an assertion.

Now, run along, little boy.

You, sonny, are out of your league.
The correct way to respond to the assertion of Theism (as an Atheist) is to say
"I'm not convinced a God exists" NOT "God does not exist".
Old 01-18-2018, 04:27 PM   #2924
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
The correct way to respond to the assertion of Theism (as an Atheist) is to say "I'm not convinced a God exists"
Bullshit.
The correct response is "I don't believe you - prove it you cunt"

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 04:42 PM   #2925
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
I guess that's why you are such a looser in life.
Projecting again? You're such a loser, here because even the Prosperity Gospel types shun you!

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote