Old 04-22-2006, 01:00 AM   #1
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Haven't posted for a while, but this just got me so riled I have to blow off some steam!
So as a UK tax payer, my hard-earned cash is being misspent so some fuckin' muslim criminal can shit according to his religion?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 07:09 AM   #2
Rat Bastard

Maybe he just wants the used pork chops not to be "jalal", too. :D
Old 04-22-2006, 07:15 AM   #3
WITHTEETH
Obsessed Member

My tax money is going to poor people housing so that they can have central air, bigger apartment, and healthcare. All of which i dont have.

EDIT: I'm glad we have ways to make even the poorest people live well, but why should I have to pay for someone to have luxories I don't even have. That said, I don't think healthcare is a luxory, but more of a necesity, and all should have it. And those that want private healthcare can buy it themselves.

"We are a way for the Cosmos to know itself."
Carl Sagan
WITHTEETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 07:48 AM   #4
CavKiller37

Fuck those motherfuckers. When you become a criminal, you forfeit your rights. What is the point of prison if we make accomodations for every wacko religion (as if there is a such thing as a non-wacko religion)? Next thing you know some cannibal like Dahmer will demand to be fed only human babies because cannibalism is his religion. Asanine.

If they don't want to have to shit in the general direction of mecca then they shouldn't have blown up any subway stations.
Old 04-22-2006, 01:58 PM   #5
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
WITHTEETH wrote
My tax money is going to poor people housing so that they can have central air, bigger apartment, and healthcare. All of which i dont have.

EDIT: I'm glad we have ways to make even the poorest people live well, but why should I have to pay for someone to have luxories I don't even have. That said, I don't think healthcare is a luxory, but more of a necesity, and all should have it. And those that want private healthcare can buy it themselves.
I think Choobus would have something to say about REAL luxury ;)

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 02:06 PM   #6
Cap'n Awesome

Quote:
WITHTEETH wrote

Bullcrap, why should you be glad that poor people live well while you, the hard working individual, suffers. It's true that there are many reasons for people being poor, and some poor are hard working also, but some are lazy cock-munchers who refuse to go to community college (Even someone making 8$/hour can afford in almost every state, plus it's virtually free for single mothers and many others) to get a job that requires more then a pulse. The welfare state doesn't help people get ahead, it rewards people for staying behind.
Old 04-22-2006, 03:15 PM   #7
Choobus
I Live Here

holy shit!

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 03:45 PM   #8
psyadam

ya there is a limit to how much people ought to go out of their way to accomidate religion (And yes, even though they may be wrong, we should accomidate them a little bit, but not this much)
psyadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 08:53 PM   #9
Choobus
I Live Here

if these muslims are really worried about shitting and looking at mecca then I say that should be a good muslim deterrant: Steal a car, go to hell for dumping in god's face.

Fuck all muslims.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 04-23-2006, 12:43 PM   #10
Big Bang

just sit sideways on the tolit. retards
Old 04-23-2006, 04:12 PM   #11
Lindsay

Wouldn't it be cheaper to not tell them what direction they're facing?
Old 04-23-2006, 08:38 PM   #12
Choobus
I Live Here

they should have to use revolving toilets. That'll learn em.

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 04-24-2006, 12:40 AM   #13
psyadam

now that would just be wrong.
psyadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 05:29 AM   #14
grog

I know this site actually has some inappropiate ads and video but this video is so insane i don't think even fundys support her. I'm really getting tired of these freaks, and its getting out of control. I actually had some friends who went to war and died and now i'm being told this BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something needs to be done.

http://badjojo.com/daily/video.php?var=6.04.24/04.wmv
Old 04-24-2006, 03:24 PM   #15
Rat Bastard

Quote:
choobus wrote
they should have to use revolving toilets. That'll learn em.
Quote:
psyadam wrote
now that would just be wrong.
Why? Because they might spin around and fall off? :D