Old 04-24-2006, 04:00 PM   #16
myst7426

Quote:
grog wrote
I know this site actually has some inappropiate ads and video but this video is so insane i don't think even fundys support her. I'm really getting tired of these freaks, and its getting out of control. I actually had some friends who went to war and died and now i'm being told this BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something needs to be done.

http://badjojo.com/daily/video.php?var=6.04.24/04.wmv
We already have a thread going in the Open Discussion about this video.
Old 04-24-2006, 04:31 PM   #17
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
logarithm wrote
Quote:
choobus wrote
they should have to use revolving toilets. That'll learn em.
Quote:
psyadam wrote
now that would just be wrong.
Why? Because they might spin around and fall off? :D
:D:D

the longer they take the faster it goes. It could be a 3g crapper....

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 07:15 PM   #18
antix
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Choobus wrote
Quote:
logarithm wrote
Quote:
choobus wrote
Quote:
psyadam wrote
now that would just be wrong.

Of course, it'd all be fun and games until one of them flew off and shit sprayed out everywhere like a lawn sprinkler.
antix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 10:52 PM   #19
Gottesleugner

Quote:
antix wrote
Quote:
Choobus wrote
Quote:
logarithm wrote
Quote:
choobus wrote

Of course, it'd all be fun and games until one of them flew off and shit sprayed out everywhere like a lawn sprinkler.
:lol::lol::lol::lol: That has to be the most hilarious visual I've had in a long time
Old 04-26-2006, 12:15 PM   #20
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Gottesleugner wrote
Quote:
antix wrote
Quote:
Choobus wrote

:lol::lol::lol::lol: That has to be the most hilarious visual I've had in a long time
anyone good at flash animation?

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 04-29-2006, 05:53 AM   #21
WITHTEETH
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Cap'n Awesome wrote
Quote:
WITHTEETH wrote
My tax money is going to poor people housing so that they can have central air, bigger apartment, and healthcare. All of which i dont have.

EDIT: I'm glad we have ways to make even the poorest people live well, but why should I have to pay for someone to have luxories I don't even have. That said, I don't think healthcare is a luxory, but more of a necesity, and all should have it. And those that want private healthcare can buy it themselves.
Bullcrap, why should you be glad that poor people live well while you, the hard working individual, suffers. It's true that there are many reasons for people being poor, and some poor are hard working also, but some are lazy cock-munchers who refuse to go to community college (Even someone making 8$/hour can afford in almost every state, plus it's virtually free for single mothers and many others) to get a job that requires more then a pulse. The welfare state doesn't help people get ahead, it rewards people for staying behind.
You try to make a living going to college while having to fend for yourself at $8bucks an hour. Just because your selfish doesn't mean others less fortunate shouldn't be helped. Life isn't as easy and peachy as you think it is(and you still bitch and moan for some reason). You think we live in a fantasy world where our system is perfect and anybody can comfertably make a living with $8 an hour. You try to go to college, you try to pay for rent, you pay your car insurance, you pay utilitize, and your groceries, your books and supplies, HEALTHCARE, clothing, and on top of that a little recreation. Do you know how much my car insurance was when I got my 6 year old car at the age of 19 car, and i had to pay full coverage? My car insurace was $300 a month! Young people without help are virtually screwed, I was at a deadlock for 2 years trying to survive not going anywhere.

Then we have cock munchers like you come along and rave about how easy it is for any retard to pay for all of lifes problems with a measely $8 an hour, like our transmission going bad. Your full of shit Cap'n.

"We are a way for the Cosmos to know itself."
Carl Sagan
WITHTEETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 10:37 AM   #22
BuzzKill

Um....

I'm a college student. I make about $9 an hour. That's why I have student loans. I'm going to college so I can make alot more when I graduate. Groceries are cheap if you shop right. Rent is a bitch, I'll admit. But a 6 year old car is a luxury. I have a much older car, and my insurance is about $130 a month, and that includes a couple of speeding tickets. Clothing is cheap. I would assume that most of the people on this board have gone to college and are familiar with the difficulties. Just because life is hard doesn't mean that other people should be forced to bail you out. Suck it up.
Old 04-29-2006, 10:51 AM   #23
myst7426

I am a college student too. My car insurance is $350 every six months! Did you get a DIU or something to get a $300/mo insurance premium?
Old 04-29-2006, 11:28 AM   #24
WITHTEETH
Obsessed Member

I have a perfect driving record, michigan and Ohio insurance is high. Plus i had to have full coverage, and I couldn't be on anybody elses insurance. my insrance now is now $550 every 6months with plpd basic coverage.

As for Buzzkill, I personally would not assume that others can "suck it up" so easily depending on the conditions. I have sucked it up, as for others - Life isn't always easy, and i don't mind a few of my tax dollars going to others less forunate.

Carl Sagan
Old 04-29-2006, 11:46 AM   #25
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
BuzzKill wrote
Um....

a 6 year old car is a luxury.

Suck it up.
do you like luxury?

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 04-30-2006, 04:00 AM   #26
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
psyadam wrote
ya there is a limit to how much people ought to go out of their way to accomidate religion (And yes, even though they may be wrong, we should accomidate them a little bit, but not this much)
Just curious, Psy, why even a little bit? To what degree should we make allowances for other delusions? Are some delusions more to be accommodated than others?

For those Muslims, rather than reorganize the whole floorplan to reorient their toilets, I would install magnets which change magnetic North thus, in effect, moving Meccah.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 04:14 AM   #27
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
WITHTEETH wrote
I have a perfect driving record, michigan and Ohio insurance is high. Plus i had to have full coverage, and I couldn't be on anybody elses insurance. my insrance now is now $550 every 6months with plpd basic coverage.

As for Buzzkill, I personally would not assume that others can "suck it up" so easily depending on the conditions. I have sucked it up, as for others - Life isn't always easy, and i don't mind a few of my tax dollars going to others less forunate.
I don't mind helping those less fortunate and I do so regularly. I help those I choose to help for my own reasons. Using tax money against my will to "help" the poor or pay chaplains or subsidise oil companies is slavery ("involuntary servitude") and it needs to stop. Americans are the most generous people in the world. We do not need to be forced to help others at the point of a gun (taxation).

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 06:10 AM   #28
WITHTEETH
Obsessed Member

It does make it just if you voluntarily belong to a society where this is accepetable. Funny, I assumed that in all first world countries we consented to taxation? we consent to that force, otherwise the immoral will not contribute, and therefore we need laws. How about you go find a country with so little care for the general wellbeing of its citizens that it allows you to do that? I hear Chad is nice this time of year..

Carl Sagan
Old 04-30-2006, 08:24 AM   #29
Rat Bastard

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote
Quote:
psyadam wrote
ya there is a limit to how much people ought to go out of their way to accomidate religion (And yes, even though they may be wrong, we should accomidate them a little bit, but not this much)
Just curious, Psy, why even a little bit? To what degree should we make allowances for other delusions? Are some delusions more to be accommodated than others?

For those Muslims, rather than reorganize the whole floorplan to reorient their toilets, I would install magnets which change magnetic North thus, in effect, moving Meccah.
You are a very devious person. I like the way you think. As long as those ragheads are away from windows (and who says they should be provided a view, for that matter), they will never know!
Old 04-30-2006, 09:36 AM   #30
Swk6

Quote:
WITHTEETH wrote
It does make it just if you voluntarily belong to a society where this is accepetable. Funny, I assumed that in all first world countries we consented to taxation? we consent to that force, otherwise the immoral will not contribute, and therefore we need laws. How about you go find a country with so little care for the general wellbeing of its citizens that it allows you to do that? I hear Chad is nice this time of year..
I don't voluntarily belong to a society where this is acceptable. I find it completely unacceptable. My charity is given to those who deserve my charity and nobody else. Welfare and other programs force me by threats of penalty and/or jail to give to those who may not be deserving of my charity. My thinking does not make me "selfish". Those of us who subscribe to this way of thinking understand that the government cannot handle the job of feeding nor insuring the population. Otherwise, our 50 year "War on Hunger" wouldnt be such a complete disaster. Our system of government was set up to protect our personal liberties, nothing more.